UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Best way to mount surfboard on wall?

5/25/12 8:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

given our simple resources here in hawaii, what is the best way to display a surfboard on the wall w/o damaging the board?

help frens
5/26/12 1:38 AM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

depends on what look you want. they make metal wall hangers with foam on them, or there's the wood with dowels drilled in them on an upward angle. Just find the wall stud and screw them in.
5/26/12 5:09 AM
FCTV808
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thks jjd. do you know where i might obtain these wooden ones locally?
5/26/12 5:25 AM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on the NS we just make our own.. lol

not sure, but somewhere must have?

found this on interweb: http://jdorganizer.blogspot.com/2009/06/storing-surfboards.html
5/26/12 5:35 AM
FCTV808

thks man. i think i need one like this to display a surfboard in my house. side holder:

5/26/12 11:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - given our simple resources here in hawaii, what is the best way to display a surfboard on the wall w/o damaging the board?

help frens
The company I design fishing equipment and kayaking gear for called "Surf to Summit" carries a J-hook wall mount for SUP's and Kayaks...We also make a webbing wall hanger that holds 2 boards... Check um out online and if you want one let me know on here and I'll get u 25% off retail. Phone Post
5/27/12 4:21 AM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
FCTV808 - given our simple resources here in hawaii, what is the best way to display a surfboard on the wall w/o damaging the board?

help frens
The company I design fishing equipment and kayaking gear for called "Surf to Summit" carries a J-hook wall mount for SUP's and Kayaks...We also make a webbing wall hanger that holds 2 boards... Check um out online and if you want one let me know on here and I'll get u 25% off retail. Phone Post
An HG resource WIN! Phone Post
5/27/12 6:00 AM
FCTV808

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

help frens

thank you, and will do! is it here already or do i need to have it shipped?
5/27/12 6:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

help frens

Gunna have to ship it from us to get u discount.... But I'll see if it's cheaper for you just to pay retail from one of the stores in HI that carries our stuff... We are in Westmarine... But not sure if they carry the exact products at your local store... Get me a ship to Zip code and I'll see what the damage is. Phone Post
5/27/12 2:32 PM
FCTV808

pm'd! :)
5/27/12 7:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Not working tomorrow... But I'll check for u Tuesday and let u know! Did u want the J hook or the webbing one that holds 2 boards? Phone Post
5/27/12 9:42 PM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use hammer and nails from Hone Depot or Gorilla Glue Phone Post
5/28/12 12:37 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fctv should use the surf rack he has on his moped. just super glue it to the wall and add a lil duct tape
5/28/12 1:13 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You hang guns and edged weapons on the fucking wall, not PoS fiberglass covered foam!

Are you some kinda ROMO?
5/28/12 5:49 AM
FCTV808

fren you see what i bring to range today. that is NOT ROMO. unless you're a female that likes females.
5/28/12 6:04 AM
FCTV808

no kc, but a lesbian would like what i did bring.
5/28/12 6:18 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was surrounded by two hot, young chicks with guns today.....and two ugly, lucky bastids.
5/28/12 3:47 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Sgt. Slaphead - I was surrounded by two hot, young chicks with guns today.....and two ugly, lucky bastids.
Fuck those two guys!

Oh wait a minute....

HA! HA! Phone Post
5/28/12 5:17 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

JIMMYNAKS - 
Sgt. Slaphead - I was surrounded by two hot, young chicks with guns today.....and two ugly, lucky bastids.
Fuck those two guys!

Oh wait a minute....

HA! HA! Phone Post

INDEED! Iwas hoping somebody would accidentally shoot them so I could comfort their wimmens........ but sadly it would have ended badly when I pulled my underwear down and they saw my grey pubes. They would have laughed and said, "Oh uncle.......what is this?"
5/28/12 6:41 PM
FCTV808

i have video! or do i?
5/31/12 3:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
FCTV808 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

help frens

Gunna have to ship it from us to get u discount.... But I'll see if it's cheaper for you just to pay retail from one of the stores in HI that carries our stuff... We are in Westmarine... But not sure if they carry the exact products at your local store... Get me a ship to Zip code and I'll see what the damage is. Phone Post
Looks like between 10$-15$ for shipping depending on which product u want... Let me know if ur interested. Phone Post
5/31/12 5:05 PM
FCTV808

interested
5/31/12 7:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Let me know which one u want, or if u want a couple... I'll either call u or have u call the office Monday and give me CC n exact ship too...out of the office on biz/fish trip till Monday... If u want anything else let me know.

Have gd weekend Phone Post
6/4/12 11:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Pm me contact info if u still wanna buy and I'll give u a call from the office tomorrow. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.