UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Thomas Brown announces retirement

5/26/12 10:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEET060
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/25814-brown-announces-retirement
5/26/12 10:08 PM
UGCTT_Shope
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What?! He just kicked ass! Phone Post
5/26/12 10:08 PM
UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! Great fighter, always put on exciting fights. Phone Post
5/27/12 2:49 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great fight to end your career on, brown and pineda put on  a war..
5/27/12 2:52 AM
Alistair Overstream
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see him go out on a winning note...tough well rounded guy and beat Faber who was running the division at the time and did it twice
5/27/12 2:53 AM
Kimo Lives
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always happy to see a guy call it quits at the right time

His best days are most likely behind him......

He beat faber twice.......no easy feat

He was a p4p top 10 fighter for a while.......

Mike brown shoulda gotten some of that ufc shine but I think he will help other guys get better than he ever could Phone Post
5/27/12 2:53 AM
MountainMedic
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

W.T.F? Phone Post
5/27/12 2:54 AM
xsrg95
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ATT all day Phone Post
5/27/12 2:58 AM
BonquishaBLOOD
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Shope - What?! He just kicked ass! Phone Post
He nearly lost that fight. His wrestling barely made him win Phone Post
5/27/12 10:27 AM
UGCTT_Shope
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BonquishaBLOOD -
UGCTT_Shope - What?! He just kicked ass! Phone Post
He nearly lost that fight. His wrestling barely made him win Phone Post
Other than getting his back taken in the last bit of the last round, he pretty much controlled the whole fight, and hurt his opponent several times. Phone Post
5/27/12 11:21 AM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's too bad.  

I'll always love Brown for the way he handled Faber twice.  Zuffa wanted Urijah to have the belt back so bad and Brown just shut down their plans.  
5/27/12 11:33 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10Marlons -  LOL Troll

Was I the only one that clicked the website?
I sure didn't. Phone Post
5/27/12 11:48 AM
caposa
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very surprising news considering how well he fought last night, but I guess only the fighter knows when it's time. If he truly does retire, thank you MTB for all of the amazing fights. He reached the pinnacle of his weight class and not only dethroned, but KOd Faber when he was considered P4P one of the best in the world. And then he beat him again.

It's unfortunate he wasn't given the same treatment as Urijah after losing his belt to Aldo. He was forced to start from scratch at the bottom of the division, and unlike Faber, was given no favors when it came to getting another title shot. Leaving on a 2 fight win streak isn't a bad way to go out. Phone Post
5/27/12 12:22 PM
UGCTT_Shope

caposa - Very surprising news considering how well he fought last night, but I guess only the fighter knows when it's time. If he truly does retire, thank you MTB for all of the amazing fights. He reached the pinnacle of his weight class and not only dethroned, but KOd Faber when he was considered P4P one of the best in the world. And then he beat him again.

It's unfortunate he wasn't given the same treatment as Urijah after losing his belt to Aldo. He was forced to start from scratch at the bottom of the division, and unlike Faber, was given no favors when it came to getting another title shot. Leaving on a 2 fight win streak isn't a bad way to go out. Phone Post
. Phone Post
5/27/12 12:36 PM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone watch Ariel's video? Because in it, he DID NOT say he was retiring. He said he is going to re-evaluate his situation in 2 weeks. I am no longer a blue name so I am not going to post the video. But boy, front page of this site and this is the misleading headline being used?
5/27/12 12:42 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/27/12 12:44 PM

5/27/12 1:07 PM
biggator
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont go mtb!!!

but if you do to open an att school make it close to me in florida ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.