UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Fighting and watching fights is boring.

5/27/12 11:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PussyGaloreFightTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Cook,

made fighting boring. It was a chore and not fun. I was not having fun doing 30 fights. Because of the dojo abuse, it was not fun. The joy of fighting was sucked away by the psychic vampires of Apollo's Karate.

Watching fights is BORING. Since I quit fighting, I have never, never watched the UFC. HOW BORING. I rarely watched a fight, just a few muay thais out of curiousity.

but I Find it boring. Apollo ruined my love of fighting and the sport. It's boring now.

I still train, only to stay in shape and to kick ass to protect myself.
5/27/12 11:43 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story bro!!! Can u tell it again. Phone Post
5/28/12 12:23 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

well, fighting could be reallly, really, really fun, I guess it's up to a TEAM to make it fun.

I do my part in making it fun, but if too many people are making it boring, then there's not much I can do about that.

I guess dojo abuse can really ruin something. its like nasty dirty shit smelly pussy on a hot woman
5/28/12 1:36 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 05/28/12 1:36 PM
Ok, many women have stinky pussy. A very beautiful woman with stinky pussy is worth the stink, of course.

What I meant is, to say:

"You guys, in making the fight sport boring, is like putting shit inside the pussy of a beautiful woman to make her pussy stink"

does that make sense? it's very illogical, and very impractical, to put shit inside the pussy of a beautiful woman. With that same reasoning, we can now see, that to make the sport of marital arts boring, with dojo abuse, is illogical, and impractical.
5/28/12 1:59 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing u say makes sense. Phone Post
5/29/12 1:32 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

well at least I said something original, evocative of the overtly-educated, high-intellectual Fine Artist I am.

On the other hand, "Cool Story Bro", a phrase repeated a million times in Facebook posts, in electronic visual placards, t-shirts, isn't necessarily the most original thing to say. It doesn't even get to the heart of the matter.

What matters, is that in our Republican Democracy of America, people in power in the fight scene, have chosen Despotic ways instead of Democracy, an infringement of Human Rights. Today, on Memorial Day, our soldiers died to fight Despotism, Autocracy, and other forms of nihilism in which our Democracy fights for our freedoms.. and yet, in the heart of America, spoiled brats choose Despotism, and it sends out anal fissures in the ever-so raped ass of America, by those who reject the beauty of our free country, for their selfish intersts of hate.
5/29/12 1:41 AM
Royce Nelson

No one cares what u say. Phone Post
5/29/12 8:18 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Apollo,

iS the DEMONIC ANTI-CHRIST. HE is filled with demons. He is 100% flesh. He doesn't resist the devil, so the devil hasn't fleed him. He caters and bows to the Devil. He obeys the orders farting from the Devil's Anus.

Apollo is the DEMONIC ANTI-SENSEI.
That's right. The ANTI-SENSEI.

Such is the despotic demonology of Apollo.

See, Prisoners, who have murdered, are given visitation rights. Their family can visit them.

but my family cannot watch my fights on media. My family don't have the rights to watch my fights on media. My kids wont see most of my fights on media.

I have a perfect, impeccable record. I have never once in my lifetime break the law. I hate and detest lawbreaking, I hate speeding and things like that are against the law.

But I don't have rights. Apollo wont give me the rights that I so deserve.

Because you are all bowed to the demons of which Apollo is a Servant to. He is a servant of the Devil. HE bows the the Devil. And all those that follow Apollo, bow to the Demons that Apollo bows to. That's why you say, "NO one cares what u say". It's because the demonic power of Satan has his stronghold on you and those that are in Apollo's fight scene. Such is Apollo:

APollo is "Earthly, Sensual, Demonic".

I am "Heavenly, Spiritual, Angelic".
5/29/12 10:33 AM
OMA (tm)

The orders are farted from the devils anus?????

Makes u think!!!!! Phone Post
5/29/12 3:58 PM
LARRY SROCK

Dave, Can you please go into more detail
Of this dojo abuse and nurgel demons and stuff. It's starting to open my eyes to the evil in the Mma world. I want to walk the path of the righteous. Please enlighten us. Phone Post
5/29/12 4:40 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

OK. Dojo Abuse is like Spiritual Abuse in a Cult. It's Cult Abuse.
Because a student/fighter is so willing to train so hard, to put all their effort, blood, sweat, tears, energy, time, money, effort, willpower, mental, focus, wampum, sou, kudos, to training and fighting for his sensei/promoter.
Its just like giving your soul to the devil, or offering your life to some cult as a follower. Thus as a follower in a cult, you begin to be brainwashed, not being a normal person as you used to be, you change/transform your lifestyle, while religiously following the precepts of a cult that has no foundation in Jesus, it isn't a church but a cult- now freedom of religion is important in America, but the difference is the a cult is a manipulation of the followers in favor of the person hosting the cult, in a more despotic fashion rather than a religion in a republican democracy. Furthermore, most cults have demonic influences, of which demons want to decieve and manipulate people so that they are decieved and not following God, but are lost in their path as a follower in a strange cult.

So, basically, those who experience Dojo Abuse, do get the symptoms of those who experience Cult Abuse. The symptoms are very similar.

If a fighter did lay down their lifestyle and all their efforts to be a good fighter, and reaped the harvest of their fruits, they would not be dojo abused? Why? Because they receieve the fruits of their harvest.
But dojo abuse, is when the fruits of the fighter's harvest is blocked from them, and that's when their efforts turn into being a follower in a cult, and thus they become cult abused.

An example of this is Fights on Media. When a fighter doesn't get his fights on media, he is not reaping the fruits of his harvest. This creates incredible mental anquish that causes brain damage, brainwash, cult abuse, schizophrenia, asperger's syndrome, etc.
You have to realize that this is a real infringement of human rights.

See, a Prisoner has human rights. Even if he killed people, killed and butchered so many people, did evil things, was sadistic evil bad guy lke Apollo, but.. he gets "Visitation Rights". This means that his family/friends can visit him during visitor hours.

So, lets compare the "Fights on Media" to "Visitation Rights". If my friends/family want to see my fights on tape but I dont have them, then I don't have my "Human Rights". But I am not a prisoner, nor have I ever in my life done anything to deserve being a prisoner. I have never in my life broken the law. I am a perfect law-abiding citizen, I follow the rules of America, and I don't break the law. I don't jaywalk, I use the crossing sites and walk when the "walk light" flashes. I detest speeding and drunk driving I have never done those things.I am not a criminal.

So, if a criminal, a prisoner has "Human Rights" and his family/friends can visit him, then why does a perfect, law-abiding citizen like myself, who attends Church and worships Jesus, gets no "Human Rights" for my friends and family to view my fights on tape. What did my friends and family do to deserve those things?

It's like a Slave Labor Camp. In Stalin's time, if you were a high-brow intellectual professor, and had found orgins of the Cyrillic Language and it's links to an ancient society no one knows about, then the Communist Government sends in soldiers to your house and takes the documents and then you and your family were deported to the Gulag. About 40-60 Million people died in the Gulags. One of the things to break people's spirit in the Gulags, is "Slave Labor". This consits of making everyone smash huge boulders down to rocks and then smash those rocks to pebbles, and then smash the pebbles to dust. For NO REASON WHATSOEVER. This was done to break people's spirits.

So, fighting for No Harvest of Fruit, is like a SLave Labor Camp. It has a demonizinig effect on the human and it becomes cult abuse, and even worse than cult abuse, it becomes Prisoner Abuse. It beoomes a War Crime!

That's right! Not giving a fighter his fights on media is a WAR CRIME!

Thus, Apollo is an evil sadistic Nazi! A War Criminal!
5/30/12 1:25 PM
LARRY SROCK

Ow dis the evil demons enter his body? Phone Post
5/31/12 12:50 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

LARRY SROCK - Ow dis the evil demons enter his body? Phone Post

"Resist the Devil, and he shall flee from you".

Was Apollo resisting the devil? How many times did Apollo cheat on his wife? Or had promiscious sex with a sleazy bar slut? Or cheated?
5/31/12 12:55 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

www.livescience.com/17398-schadenfreude-affirmation.html 

It appears that my not getting my fights is a motive of "Shadenfreude".
In this case of "Shadenfreude", things were done to try to get me to fail in a fight, or to prevent me from showing my wins to the world, such as my family and friends.

Schadenfreude Explained: Why We Secretly Smile When Others Fail

Those with low self-esteem (assessed at the study's start) were both more likely to be threatened by the overachieving student, and to experience schadenfreude. However, the researchers found that regardless of self-esteem, those who felt more threatened by this student also felt more schadenfreude.

The researchers thought that perhaps the reason for this was that schadenfreude was self-affirming for these "threatened" individuals.

As a follow-up experiment, the researchers gave about half of the students a self-affirmation boost by shoring up their beliefs about what the students had indicated was a very important value to them, and then asked them to repeat the same interview-reading stint.

Participants with low self-esteem were again more likely to experience schadenfreude, and also more likely to feel threatened by the high-achieving student. However, those who had been self-affirmed were less likely than those who hadn't to reap pleasure when reading about the other student's academic slip.

"I think when you have low self-esteem, you will do almost anything to feel better, and when you're confronted with the misfortune of others," you'll feel schadenfreude, van Dijk told LiveScience. "In this study, if we give people something to affirm their self, then what we found is they have less schadenfreude — they don't need the misfortune of others to feel better anymore." [5 Ways to Boost Self-Compassion

5/31/12 12:56 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

it appears that everyone in Apollo's crew, and the fight scene doesn't want me to win, or to have my fights on tape is "Schadenfreude". They smile at my misfortune, and according to this medical study, it's due to low self-esteem.
7/27/12 5:04 PM
bassassasinjr
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/15/12 9:41 AM
SoccerkickrevivaL
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So confused. Phone Post
8/15/12 4:06 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

So Confusd?

Yes, Apollo is Babylonic. He is very confusing. He confuses people. Babylon means "Confusion" in greek.

It's all a lie. If you see an angel, only the Holy Spirit can tell you it's a demon, you can see it with Faith, which is belief in the unknown.

Apollo has his "Christian of Christians" award. Don't be fooled. Apollo is a demon.
8/15/12 8:10 PM
Zilla2000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo 

Hmmm. According to Wikipedia Apollo is a god. Wikipedia knows everything.
8/16/12 8:26 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

SATAN! Get thee hence, fart away from me.

There is no other God, but the Living God, that has given us Jesus Christ, as a living sacrifice, to die for us and rose from the grave and took the keys out of hell to give us eternal life and power over Satan.
8/16/12 9:35 PM
TheFlood58

Cool story bro Phone Post
8/18/12 12:45 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

8/18/12 12:48 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Todd,

you said Apollo is a God.

That's a freudian slip. It officially annouces that you are gay and have romantic love for Apollo.
8/18/12 1:27 PM
SSStrangler

Hahahahaha Phone Post
8/18/12 3:11 PM
JayAreSee
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd is a fart ball....

FACT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.