UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Half Moon Bay Restaurants

5/31/12 1:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hmb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/31/12 1:34 AM

Just finishing up on a site for restaurants in my hometown of half moon bay. got the crazy idea to make a video and I decided to ask loaw if he would put it together. he came through and I really like the video. its real simple but its just right. please check the video and site if you get a chance.

If you are coming to HMB or have visited in the past, this site will be interesting to you.

Half Moon Bay Restaurants

10/24/12 11:24 PM
dunc
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome
12/12/12 11:41 PM
UGCTT_improved my self of steam
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Miss Half Moon Bay. Did you ever eat at The Ritz-Carlton there? The restaurant Navio has a great Sunday brunch.
12/14/12 6:13 PM
myersei
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that ritz is unbelievably pretty. stayed there once for a business conference. felt really guilty my wife wasn't with me.
12/15/12 6:32 AM
GSP'eedInMyMouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myersei - that ritz is unbelievably pretty. stayed there once for a business conference. felt really guilty my wife wasn't with me.

The ritz is a slice of luxury for people with money. There is a lot more to the area, with or without money, that can be enjoyed. Ask if you want some tips
12/18/12 7:36 PM
UGCTT_improved my self of steam
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is true. I used to work at the property a few years ago. I miss hw1 used to drive to Santa Cruz to clear my head. Also 84 is a nice drive. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.