UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Munoz confirms Mayhem backstage rumors

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/1/12 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wink91wink
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7QBzR2jm1nk

"MMAinterviews learned that under his breath, Miller called a bartender a "C" word after she wouldn't give him a free drink at a cash bar. Munoz basically comfirms that story here w/o going into detail."
6/1/12 3:24 PM
valetudosuperfight

they had a bar back stage?
6/1/12 3:34 PM
Ray Cappa

did you watch the video? Munoz didn't confirm shit. He said nothing happened. Who the fuck comes up with this shit?
6/1/12 3:35 PM
wink91wink

Ray Cappa - did you watch the video? Munoz didn't confirm shit. He said nothing happened. Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

The rumor was that Mayhem called the girl a cunt backstage. Munoz basically said that without giving the details.
6/1/12 3:41 PM
Jeven

superCalo -
wink91wink -
Ray Cappa - did you watch the video? Munoz didn't confirm shit. He said nothing happened. Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

The rumor was that Mayhem called the girl a cunt backstage. Munoz basically said that without giving the details.
I don't believe munoz called her a c#@t as such, he is not the type of guy to say that kind of thing about a women, he has Filipino respect Phone Post
Stfu ur so dumb calo Phone Post
6/1/12 3:48 PM
Nub

Edited: 06/01/12 3:49 PM
Musashi - Gosh. Thanks for that exciting and relevant piece of information. I can now get on with my day!

I hope you're telling the truth when you say that, considering you've posted once every hour for the past 24 hours.

What is sleep?

6/1/12 3:49 PM
Ktaco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeh, cause Dana has never called anyone a Cunt before... Surely a fighter should be more respectful then the man that`s the face of one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
6/1/12 3:57 PM
SleepBomb

superCalo - 
valetudosuperfight - they had a bar back stage?
Slot of fighters have a quick shot or two before they walk out to get themselves pumped up, bit of Irish courage Phone Post

that's actually called a mexican breakfast. ask cain.
6/1/12 4:30 PM
Fedors Jim Jams
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noone would have known or cared what miller said... white must have been pissed at his fights and it was a excuse to let him go.
6/1/12 4:38 PM
mdrndaysamurai
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Slot of fighters have a quick shot or two before they walk out to get themselves pumped up, bit of Irish courage Phone Post

no....
they don't.
6/1/12 5:23 PM
mdrndaysamurai
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
mdrndaysamurai -
superCalo - 

no....
they don't.
Oh yes they do, some not all. Phone Post

i've never seen a gar back stage at a ufc event. please name one fighter that has ever purchased a beverage from a bar backstage before fighting at an event.
6/1/12 5:34 PM
Burt Reynoldz
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I offered Mayhem a drink at Red Square in Vegas and he told me he didn't drink.
6/1/12 5:40 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - 
Nub - 
Musashi - Gosh. Thanks for that exciting and relevant piece of information. I can now get on with my day!

I hope you're telling the truth when you say that, considering you've posted once every hour for the past 24 hours.

What is sleep?

Yes, that must be true!

Have a great day!
LOL , in fairness im sure some posters are paid to post. Im not one of them. Im just insane.

6/1/12 5:48 PM
Ian King
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burt Reynoldz - I offered Mayhem a drink at Red Square in Vegas and he told me he didn't drink.
Had he just lost a must-win fight in the UFC? That'd make a drinking man out of anyone. Phone Post
6/1/12 6:07 PM
CindyO

Ktaco - Yeh, cause Dana has never called anyone a Cunt before... Surely a fighter should be more respectful then the man that`s the face of one of the fastest growing sports in the world.

When did he call someone that (and who)?

Cindy
6/1/12 6:09 PM
Atomac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish they'd talk more about his knee instead of whatever happened backstage. I haven't seen or heard anything about it and the wrap was covering half of his leg.
6/1/12 6:25 PM
Burt Reynoldz
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King - 
Burt Reynoldz - I offered Mayhem a drink at Red Square in Vegas and he told me he didn't drink.
Had he just lost a must-win fight in the UFC? That'd make a drinking man out of anyone.

Good point.
6/1/12 6:31 PM
dead_man_walking

You know the UFC's cheap when they can't give a fighter a free 3 dollar beer. lols
6/1/12 7:03 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Munoz says nothing extreme happened nothing extreme happened. I personally think he is one of the coolest most truthful humble dudes around.

The whole situation kind of leaves a sour taste once again. I mean it is quit obvious Miller should have been cut. But why kick someone when he is down.....just sounds a little petty.
6/1/12 7:07 PM
inf0
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
CindyO - 
Ktaco - Yeh, cause Dana has never called anyone a Cunt before... Surely a fighter should be more respectful then the man that`s the face of one of the fastest growing sports in the world.

Cindy

I think it was loretta hunt.. but I think the person here is meaning Rogan.

Still.
Selective memory?

6/1/12 7:27 PM
seabass rutten

superCalo -
Do you guys really call it Irish courage? In Ireland we call it Dutch courage..strange Phone Post
6/1/12 7:48 PM
Tankhead
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Cindy
cmonson.jpg Phone Post
6/1/12 8:10 PM
swany

u cant really blame miller , the dude just lost , new he had probably lost his job , of coarse he was going to be a little edgy
6/1/12 8:11 PM
Wasa-B
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMUGZ
6/1/12 8:19 PM
that new guy

Fucking bitch is way more respectful than cunt though.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.