UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thiago Alves out of UFC 149 fight

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/2/12 12:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FenixTX
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago is out of his fight against Siyar Bahadurzada at 149. Was really looking forward to this fight. Injuries killing UFC cards lately. Phone Post
6/2/12 12:42 AM
MedMan007
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it.
6/2/12 12:44 AM
DeadlySideCheckKick

I can't remember when there were more injuries in a row before.
6/2/12 12:48 AM
Acidic

smart move by Thiago. Was about to get KOd
6/2/12 1:32 AM
46and2
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The extra drug testing is causing the injuries. The intense training breaks the body down and makes it more likely to injure yourself. The juice helps the body recover quicker.... :-) Phone Post
6/2/12 1:39 AM
dbeedy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nooooooooooooio Phone Post
6/2/12 1:41 AM
AGlick

Too bad.. Was looking forward to that!
6/2/12 1:59 AM
soreshins
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source? Phone Post
6/2/12 2:02 AM
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2 -  The extra drug testing is causing the injuries. The intense training breaks the body down and makes it more likely to injure yourself. The juice helps the body recover quicker.... :-) Phone Post

Not saying it is happening with Thiago, but there is some truth in this statement.  But more along the lines of people know they're going to get popped and so they get "injured". 
6/2/12 2:02 AM
ender852
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2 -  The extra drug testing is causing the injuries. The intense training breaks the body down and makes it more likely to injure yourself. The juice helps the body recover quicker.... :-) Phone Post

THISSSS!!!!!
6/2/12 2:03 AM
ender852
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give 'em the juice Dana!
6/2/12 2:07 AM
dirtstyle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2 - The extra drug testing is causing the injuries. The intense training breaks the body down and makes it more likely to injure yourself. The juice helps the body recover quicker.... :-) Phone Post
Damn. Phone Post
6/2/12 3:19 AM
xCYBERDYNEx
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beggsie - Might be too early, but what about you put Dan Hardy as the replacement? Phone Post
I second this! Phone Post
6/2/12 3:33 AM
Tylervic
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xCYBERDYNEx -
Beggsie - Might be too early, but what about you put Dan Hardy as the replacement? Phone Post
I second this! Phone Post
I like it or ellenburger. Phone Post
6/2/12 3:39 AM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit Phone Post
6/2/12 3:45 AM
AstroZombie707
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2nd Thiago down for this card, Good thing Tavares is not on this card.
6/2/12 4:00 AM
MMALOGIC

Beggsie -  Might be too early, but what about you put Dan Hardy as the replacement? Phone Post
That would be a great fight but I think Zuffa is saving hardy for nottingham in the UK.

6/2/12 4:22 AM
raags
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bahadurzada will demolish Hardy on the feet in under a round. Give him Rory Mac
6/2/12 4:29 AM
lurkingveteran
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring in Jay Hieron....he's free Phone Post
6/2/12 4:44 AM
IAmBatman
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raags - Bahadurzada will demolish Hardy on the feet in under a round. Give him Rory Mac
What makes you think Rory wouldn't do the same to Bahadurzada?

I think Hardy would make for a good match up. Phone Post
6/2/12 5:31 AM
TheBulk
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2 - The extra drug testing is causing the injuries. The intense training breaks the body down and makes it more likely to injure yourself. The juice helps the body recover quicker.... :-) Phone Post
This seems like the truth and I can only imagine this will happen every card at least one fight will be changed. Sucks when it's the main event but fuck it I buy every ppv any way. Phone Post
6/2/12 6:57 AM
The Nastyness

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but every since the UFC started offering full time insurance for fighters, including while they train, a LOT more people have pulled out of fights due to injury.

I think guys just fought injured before because they needed the money, now its all covered by the UFC so they don't have to.
6/2/12 8:34 AM
ThatsItThatsAll
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AstroZombie707 - 2nd Thiago down for this card, Good thing Tavares is not on this card.
Lucky for him!!! Phone Post
6/2/12 11:13 AM
GelderdEnd

I think Hardy will be built back up again, but then again if loses it won't be frowned upon as much due it being a favour Phone Post
6/2/12 3:05 PM
Mayhem13
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id like to see Matt Brown step in..both coming off of impressive wins.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.