UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> anyone collect FB or BB?

6/4/12 3:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem13
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im looking to expand my maincave to include some football and basketball memorabilia

looking to trade some of my MMA to grab some signed jerseys, helmets, footballs, basketballs, bats, etc..

if u have any, esp Bengals, Bulls, or Indians lemme know
6/4/12 3:42 PM
aces_taylor
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a few cool things, but no Indians/bengals stuff... Are you looking more for newer players or older? Phone Post
6/4/12 3:57 PM
Mayhem13
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More newer, but id consider some cool older guys for sure Phone Post
6/4/12 4:58 PM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a signed magic Johnson basketball and plate that's signed and numbered and a Pete rose plate signed and numbered Phone Post
6/4/12 5:02 PM
aces_taylor
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to name a few things; I got a few Kobe auto'd jerseys, LeBron auto'd basketball, Ted williams baseball, Mantle baseball, jeter, Mattingly, ichiro, a-rod, Felix Hernandez baseballs. A couple Ali autod photos, ray Lewis football, ray rice football, Jim brown framed and matted 16x20 and a few other things. Phone Post
6/4/12 5:22 PM
armbarheelhook
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I might still have an authentic ickey woods signed jersey buried somewhere?
will have to chk & see. Phone Post
6/4/12 6:29 PM
Mayhem13

Would def b interested in the Ick Woods

Like a lot of the other stuff posted (kobe, magic, ali, rice, and williams) but not sure if I have anything MMA wise to trade for it Phone Post
6/4/12 8:54 PM
Gem City
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem..icey woods was at our local flea market doing autograph signings last weekend. Try to contact him personally. He will hook you up alot cheaper than buying 3rd party
6/4/12 8:55 PM
Gem City

Mayhem..icey woods was at our local flea market doing autograph signings last weekend. Try to contact him personally. He will hook you up alot cheaper than buying 3rd party
6/5/12 3:51 PM
aces_taylor

Mayhem13 - Would def b interested in the Ick Woods

Like a lot of the other stuff posted (kobe, magic, ali, rice, and williams) but not sure if I have anything MMA wise to trade for it Phone Post
You can always pm me and we can try and work a trade for the rice or Williams. Phone Post
6/5/12 6:21 PM
OnAHigherLevel
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only thing i have from the teams listed is a 2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars signed card by Pat Sims #211/250
6/5/12 10:38 PM
tdrsnake

If you are looking for autographed football cards, I have about 2000 of them last I checked. I dont collect anything outside of HOFers anymore, so whatever I have outside of that I would be willing to get rid of. I have some 8x10s, pennants and some other stuff too. If youre looking for something specific, fire me a pm here or at MMAG or text me.
6/6/12 11:00 PM
kimuralock

Lawrence Taylor signed Jersey. One of my favs Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.