UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Keep Howard Dicus OFF THE NEWS

6/6/12 2:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some people were meant to write it and not be on it.

example:

watched him report from NYC today and it was possibly TEH WORSE example of news presentation i've ever seen. it actually made me want to throw up.

please howard, stop.

mahalo
6/6/12 4:23 PM
Moke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/12 4:23 PM
Gee, I'm a pasty blob and unattractive...I think I'll grow a scraggly grey beard to put the cherry on top...afterall, I'm on teleVISION!

Moar hot chicks plskthnx!
6/6/12 5:36 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is "molestery" a word?

because he looks molestery.
6/6/12 6:00 PM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the lovely sarah honda told me this morning that she was, "UNDERWHELMED!"

HAHAHA WORD OF THE FUCKING DAY! and this coming from a person who doesn't say bad stuff at all.
6/6/12 11:06 PM
MOB U2
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When i scratch my chode at the end of a hard day's work, I imagine this is how Howard smells in waking up in the morning.

Not a Howard fan really but I like the fact they include more diversity in the news.

And what I mean by diversity is an older, not pretty, and fat newscaster.

Never watched that particular news presentation, but actually I don't mind him at all.
6/7/12 12:57 AM
FCTV808

you need to watch his nyc segments right now. kod cannot save him
6/7/12 1:25 AM
Moke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks don't matter when you're talented as fuck. Underwhelmed doesn't sound like that description.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.