UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Dark Avengers

10/22/12 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

SO NOW THERE ARE TWO JUGGERNAUTS?  

OH MY GOD.   SKARHEAD IS GOING TO FUCKING CUM IN HIS PANTS. 

You just wait until they FIGHT each other.

10/22/12 4:36 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw, just to inflame the discourse: this SHOULD be full power, me-an-Cyttorak-are-BFFs level Juggs. It's ON motherfucker.

10/22/12 4:43 PM
paw
1357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWEET!

10/22/12 4:59 PM
Hemlock
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AXE!
10/22/12 6:20 PM
crunchysavior
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

SO NOW THERE ARE TWO JUGGERNAUTS?  

OH MY GOD.   SKARHEAD IS GOING TO FUCKING CUM IN HIS PANTS. 

Juggerlicious just got depowered by Magik in one of those AvX wrap-ups. So there's only one currently unless Cytorak has given power to a guy that I missed?
10/22/12 7:00 PM
CharlesLewis

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

Whoa

What, what?

10/22/12 7:17 PM
CharlesLewis

/reads AvX thread

/vomits blood

10/22/12 10:09 PM
Zenoplata
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twice as many Juggernauts for Hulk to smash!!

For real though, loved this.

10/22/12 10:20 PM
CharlesLewis

No, CS was right. Piotr has been de-juggified.

10/22/12 10:21 PM
Mumbly Joe
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Charles. Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers is one of my favorite ongoing titles posted here. Much appreciated.
10/23/12 12:36 AM
MarkRobinson
1143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah they need a real artist.

But its really good to see Cain back. They beat Ragnarok the fuck down. lol 

10/23/12 1:01 AM
CharlesLewis

Clor is a Class 100 jobber. He can bully Volstagg or the kid Avengers but he eats shit against anyone in the real big boy league. Even Hyde would sodomize him.

10/23/12 6:39 AM
Calebcb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it's full power. First time I've seen Juggernaut have to back up before starting a charge. Not a fan of the new costume either. Still good to have Cain back.
10/23/12 10:44 PM
CharlesLewis

Calebcb - I don't think it's full power. First time I've seen Juggernaut have to back up before starting a charge. Not a fan of the new costume either. Still good to have Cain back.

that's just bad writing. They said that once before in the issue where they curb stomped Hyperion... no one bothers to look up how powers work they just start scribbling. Forgivable, perhaps, in a team book with so many characters.

If the VK connected Cain to a world where he was dead, Cyttorak would never have gotten pissed over the Serpent thing and he would still be the Avatar, I'm thinking. Which means full Juggs. Since Piotr is depowered, even if this is the same Cyttorak, Cain should be at 100%. I'm sure the writers will find a way to queer it.

10/23/12 11:16 PM
scourge
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting red x's

:(
10/23/12 11:52 PM
Lurkers can talk too
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 
Calebcb - I don't think it's full power. First time I've seen Juggernaut have to back up before starting a charge. Not a fan of the new costume either. Still good to have Cain back.

that's just bad writing. They said that once before in the issue where they curb stomped Hyperion... no one bothers to look up how powers work they just start scribbling. Forgivable, perhaps, in a team book with so many characters.

If the VK connected Cain to a world where he was dead, Cyttorak would never have gotten pissed over the Serpent thing and he would still be the Avatar, I'm thinking. Which means full Juggs. Since Piotr is depowered, even if this is the same Cyttorak, Cain should be at 100%. I'm sure the writers will find a way to queer it.

Don't know how to say this but I'm both a little ashamed a way proud I understood this post.
10/24/12 6:32 AM
Calebcb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a possible canon contradiction here. From what I understand, there is only one Cytorrak in all reality. Like the other magical beings that magicians invoke, he sits outside 616 and is omniversal in the sense that his domain runs parallel to most other dimensions and he can influence them all.

The wording of this comic seems to be implying that there are different Cytorraks in each dimension, they each have an avatar, and 616 Cain just took the place of the dead unknown dimension Cain instead of one Big Cheese doling out his powers to his chosen avatars through out multiple dimensions.

If they are still referring to the one true Cytorrak, it does raise some questions I'd like to see answered later. Such as did he just lose track and get fooled, after the interdimensional 3 way call got his attention, in to thinking this was the other dimension's Cain resurrected? Or did he forgive him because he wanted another avatar after Piotr lost his connection?

My head hurts.
10/24/12 9:19 AM
paw
1357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calebcb - There's a possible canon contradiction here. From what I understand, there is only one Cytorrak in all reality. Like the other magical beings that magicians invoke, he sits outside 616 and is omniversal in the sense that his domain runs parallel to most other dimensions and he can influence them all.

The wording of this comic seems to be implying that there are different Cytorraks in each dimension, they each have an avatar, and 616 Cain just took the place of the dead unknown dimension Cain instead of one Big Cheese doling out his powers to his chosen avatars through out multiple dimensions.

If they are still referring to the one true Cytorrak, it does raise some questions I'd like to see answered later. Such as did he just lose track and get fooled, after the interdimensional 3 way call got his attention, in to thinking this was the other dimension's Cain resurrected? Or did he forgive him because he wanted another avatar after Piotr lost his connection?

My head hurts.

Mine does too.

But the one thing I'm holding onto is the ONE, TRUE JUGGERNAUT, Cain Marko, is BACK!  Hail to the King, baby!!

10/24/12 9:33 AM
Willybone
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/24/12 10:00 AM
edit - Nah, that's not it.

10/24/12 4:05 PM
CharlesLewis

Calebcb - There's a possible canon contradiction here. From what I understand, there is only one Cytorrak in all reality. Like the other magical beings that magicians invoke, he sits outside 616 and is omniversal in the sense that his domain runs parallel to most other dimensions and he can influence them all.

My head hurts.

I think there has to be different Cyttoraks, or else how would there be all these different alternate dimension Juggernauts. One guy isn't handing out powers to ALL the different Cains and keeping a list of which Cains he's pissed at...

11/22/12 7:24 PM
CharlesLewis

Happy T-day everyone! Sorry I'm a day late on this and Carnage, but here's something to read while you recover from the gluttony:

11/22/12 7:27 PM
CharlesLewis

11/22/12 7:36 PM
paw

Thanks Charles!

11/22/12 9:40 PM
Zenoplata
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Thanks Charles.

11/23/12 8:47 PM
Alger Hiss
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Screw the Avengers! This was the best team right here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.