UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Congrats to Rodribs!

6/7/12 1:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for tying the knot a few weeks back

We all never thought we would see the day where he tries to pose as a straight man for the rest of his life, but I am happy he made the decision.

In all seriousness, Congrats!
6/7/12 9:33 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, welcome to the married life. Phone Post
6/8/12 9:50 AM
RODRIBS
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man, it means a lot! your time is ticking down I would imagine, aye?
6/9/12 2:52 PM
FRANKI2154
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats mike!
6/10/12 7:57 PM
Momentum
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations Mike. I am very happy for you.
6/15/12 2:32 PM
RODRIBS
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Godon! You met her the last time we went out to Dragon Fly sushi with Scott a few years back.  Long time no see. It looks like Im coming to the Englewood/Port Charlotte are in the next couple of weeks to give a seminar with the guys there at Kevin's (Charles BB) gym down there. The new wife and i plan on staying up in SRQ. If you happen to have any free time maybe swing down or meet us out for dinner.
7/26/12 8:48 PM
scottb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's still gay
9/11/12 2:18 AM
Ben Saunders
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Mike..... Did you knock her up yet? We gonna see little Ninja's running around soon? If not maybe a dog? I recommend a Sheepadoodle! They don't shed! Hahahaha congrats again. :) Phone Post
9/11/12 2:38 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben he already has two dogs that he travels everywhere with that look exactly the same. He is a true humanitarian and more importantly a fairly strange dude. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.