UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> How Do You Feel About Your Team Right Now?

11/16/12 3:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TenOfSwords
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the Eagles can Fat Boy and dump Vick I'll be happy - and hey, maybe they'll go 3-13 and draft Matt Barkley!

11/16/12 11:49 AM
Tommy Gunnz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want to cry Phone Post
11/16/12 10:21 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JEts overall are seemingly JACKASSES ..they are making themselves look more n more pathetic every week --not to mention that they gaming isnt exaclty on par but to add insult to injury with shots at Tebow really makes them look like clowns.

how is anyone going to take them serious when the TEAM players are in the locker room are decking one of their own in the dark like sissy punkasses! Tebow is so TERRIBLE ...

REALLY ?? compared to the QB that is taking them to higher places named Sanchez ? Tebow isnt the reason JEts are 3-6 so whoever the ASSES are in the shadows need to look in the mirror cuz Tebow has nothing to do with them playing crappy.

i wont say i am a Jets fan per se but arrogance and ignorance is disgusting especially if its ïn house". I would expect those types of shots to TEbow come from opposing teams NOT your own teammates.

Tebow is the kind a guy that may not be the BADASS qb or a qb by any normal standards..but i can assure you that he is the guy that will sacrifice himself to the end by your side to try to overcome the obstacle and i am not just talking football...i mean in life. He would take his shirt off his back for you without a 2nd thought ...tHAT is the guy you want by you.

I hope the Jets give him a shot cuz he will give you 150% every time...if he came to the STEELERS he would be well taken care of...JEts dont deserve him.
11/17/12 3:47 AM
TenOfSwords
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rex Ryan's only hope of saving his job is if he does put Tebow in there and he goes on the same kind of tear he went on with Denver last year.

Same goes for Fat Boy, and Nick Foles.

11/17/12 5:49 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah ...but the only thing is ...REX needs to put him out there under his OWN discretion..not because he feels the hassling from fans n peers...if it takes that to make him put Tebow or change something--he is a jackass and ignorant in his own right.

if we the viewing public can see a change could help (even if TEbow screws up it aint no way it will be worse than it is) he apparently can see it too being he is the coach.

REx is talking out his ass (its an annual thing by the way) when he mentions Tebow is going to be used in other ways n all that hogwash....WELL i wouldlike to SEE it more and HEAR less from motormouth REX.

I am serious ..TEbow is in a war where everyone is seemingly against him for some stupid ass reason and yet the class act on TEbows part is just ridiculous. He isnt fazed or dazed by the adversity and hostility right there in his face.. he has ALL OF My RESPECT.

Even after all this nonsense starting from last season he still hasnt said a negative thing in any way shape or form to anyone or about anyone and yet keeps a positive aura about everything . I truly commend him for holding his stand and regards of due diligence without losing it.
11/19/12 9:41 AM
HEMAN
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dallas Cowboys OLINE is horrendous. ROMO was sacked 7x last game. JJ did not do his homework in scouting an OLINE for him. 8-8 and even if make it to the playoffs we are doom.
11/20/12 2:46 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SiftMyMind - Von Miller is a beast, no doubt.

DeMarcus Ware is a bit more of a beast though, bro.

I think Von has him at this point.

I am liking the way we are shaping up. To spot Atl 4 turnovers and oly lose by 6, then spot the Texans 2-3 turnovers (one as DT was about to score) and only lose by 6 is promising. DJ being back is huge and will move to the Mike spot and solidify our LB corps.

Bottom line is if Denver gets a lead on you your QB is going to get hit a lot. Manning is playing as good or better than expected (best QB in the league right now) and is making a run for MVP, and Von Miller is making a case for defensive MVP.

Chris Harris and Tony Carter have proven to be steals, both would start on any other team. Our DBs can stick with any WR. I don't think anyone wants to see Denver in the playoffs.
11/23/12 10:16 PM
HEMAN
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cowboys offense is anemic under Jason Garret. No huddle offense under Romo can score 24 or more in a half. Dallas is a injured ridden team this season. Pretty much done unless JG goes no huddle and allow ROMO to run the offense.
11/24/12 1:19 PM
TheRealJoker
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 - 
SiftMyMind - Von Miller is a beast, no doubt.

DeMarcus Ware is a bit more of a beast though, bro.

I think Von has him at this point.

I am liking the way we are shaping up. To spot Atl 4 turnovers and oly lose by 6, then spot the Texans 2-3 turnovers (one as DT was about to score) and only lose by 6 is promising. DJ being back is huge and will move to the Mike spot and solidify our LB corps.

Bottom line is if Denver gets a lead on you your QB is going to get hit a lot. Manning is playing as good or better than expected (best QB in the league right now) and is making a run for MVP, and Von Miller is making a case for defensive MVP.

Chris Harris and Tony Carter have proven to be steals, both would start on any other team. Our DBs can stick with any WR. I don't think anyone wants to see Denver in the playoffs.

Von Miller is not JJ Watt. Therefore he is not going to be awarded the defensive player of the year award. No offense to Miller, but Watt is having a magical year that no 3-4 DE will be able to touch. Not even Bruce Smith's best year (which was under Wade too)...
11/25/12 10:36 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEMAN - Cowboys offense is anemic under Jason Garret. No huddle offense under Romo can score 24 or more in a half. Dallas is a injured ridden team this season. Pretty much done unless JG goes no huddle and allow ROMO to run the offense.

Garrett was suppposedly an offensive "genius" when he was given the job too.
11/29/12 4:08 AM
TenOfSwords

If the Eagles hire Chip Kelly to succeed Andy Reid, I think I'll slit my throat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.