UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wineland, Pyle earn wins with big KOs

6/8/12 11:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Jorgensen scored early in round two, opening a massive cut above Wineland’s left eye with a knee to the brow, but Wineland quickly recovered and returned to his boxing attack.

Late in round two, Wineland doubled up on his jab and then launched a right cross that put Jorgensen down and out on his back.

“I been waiting for a long time to talk to you guys,” Wineland said after the fight, referencing his first victory under the UFC banner.

read entire article...

“I’m not going to try to be macho, but I wasn’t dazed. I just seriously wanted to see what he could give me,” said Pyle. “He was hitting me pretty hard, he hit me in the liver, that hurt pretty good. At one point he did sting me, but I was never hurt.”

With the time winding down in the first round, Pyle and Neer began trading shots near the cage, but just when it looked like we would move to a second stanza, one punch ended the fight. Pyle connected with a short right hand that crushed Neer’s jaw and sent him crashing like a tree in a forest down to the mat.

It was clear that Neer was out and Pyle knew it too and stopped from causing anymore damage to his downed opponent.

“You know his style he wants to bring it, get in your face. He got me with a couple good ones over here and I had enough,” Pyle said about the knockout.

read entire article...

6/8/12 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aluminum_rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

havent watched much of mike pyle, but am going to go find his fights. A new fan you have bro

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.