UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Ex-FWB wants me to tell her I miss her. Wut do?

6/10/12 6:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She called me drunk and told me it would make her feel better.. I told her it wasn't healthy. She goes on, you can't say you miss me the most miniscule amount.?  Then.. can you tell me you miss me as a friend? I ask if she's alright.. "I'm FINE, it will just make me feel better." I told her we can talk tomorrow when she's sober, insists she isn't drunk.

She just turned 22 last month. We haven't "hung out" for 3 weeks.

We had full understanding that I wasn't looking for a GF, would only watch movies at my place but I took her to sushi on her BDay. Where this exchange went down. Her: "Is this like, our first date?" Me: "No. We don't date. This is a BDay present." Her: "Oh, okay. haha." It ended a week later, we hung out for about 2 months.

How should I handle this?? :-/ Some womanly advice would be greatly appreciated. :-)
6/10/12 5:54 PM
partycatstevens
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From a woman's point of view I say cut it off completely. She is getting clingy and ANYTHING you do will be considered encouraging.
6/11/12 1:32 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks PCS. Its kind of tough b/c I gave her and her friend some advice and she wants to be able to pick my brain about certain things.. But you're right she is acting way too clingy. I wouldn't mind being her friend but don't think its really possible at this point.  I guess I'm gonna end up being an asshole no matter what I do? :-/ Fuck it.
6/11/12 1:33 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones

You're super cute btw :-)
6/11/12 7:05 AM
partycatstevens
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes you are gonna be an asshole no matter what you do in this situation, so make sure in the end you are where you wanna be. Thank you, I feel pretty darn cute!
6/11/12 5:52 PM
Mjeezy
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cut her loose... Fwb aren't supposed to say things like I miss you. She wants to be more than a piece of ass but is trying not to show it and is horrible at it! :-) Phone Post
6/12/12 5:31 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones

Edited: 06/12/12 5:48 AM
partycatstevens - Thank you, I feel pretty darn cute!
You should!
Mjeezy -  Cut her loose... Fwb aren't supposed to say things like I miss you. She wants to be more than a piece of ass but is trying not to show it and is horrible at it! :-) Phone Post
Thanks MJeezy.. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you were a dood until I saw your pics on the hottest female oger thread. You're surprisingly attractive as well :-) Appreciate the advice.

She text me tonight: "Why are you so mean to me :("

I'm thinking about replying tomorrow "I'm going to be an asshole no matter what I do.. Anything I say to you will come off as encouragement and that is the last thing I want. The dynamic of our "relationship" is strictly against saying things like, "I miss you" for any reason. We probably shouldn't talk anymore, take care."

Lulz.. :-/ Should I just ignore her instead?? Kind of new grounds for me and I don't like being an asshole.. even though I may or may not be a huge one :-)
6/12/12 6:32 AM
Mjeezy
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you! Haha.

I think it's better to be honest but if you'd rather avoid being an a-hole, then definitely avoid contact. Hope that helps! Phone Post
6/13/12 4:58 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones

Appreciate the input PCS and MJ

I sent "I'm going to be an asshole no matter what I do, so I'm just going to be direct. Anything I say to you will come off as encouragement and that is the last thing I want. The dynamic of our "relationship" is strictly against saying things like, "I miss you" for any reason. We probably shouldn't talk anymore. I'm sorry it ended up this way, take care."

She replied 45min later: "That's fine"

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg :-)
6/13/12 6:59 AM
partycatstevens

yay!
6/13/12 7:44 AM
Mjeezy

:-) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.