UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Prime Mike Tyson vs Royce Gracie w/ a Gi

6/11/12 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MartialArtsMixed
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Tyson when he was a killer, before he went to jail vs Royce Gracie with a Gi UFC 1 era in a street fight, who would win?
6/11/12 1:44 AM
pickula
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Auzzie - Sadly, Gracie because Tyson would be confused with what Gracie was doing. He would just freeze up when Grace hugs him and goes for the takedown.

I agree with everything you said except the word 'sadly'
6/11/12 3:04 AM
Li Mu Bai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

even that lame kung fu fighter was able to land a few shots at royce, mike tyson would totally destroy royce with a couple punches.
6/11/12 3:07 AM
tempus

Edited: 06/11/12 3:08 AM
Pure Grappler > Pure Striker.

But, if tyson had time to train then he wouldn't have much trouble preventing a takedown from a bjj guy who is much smaller than him
6/11/12 3:08 AM
ColdKiller X

Tyson by coma-punch

6/11/12 4:35 AM
Ben Smooth'd Out My Butthole

Tyson gets a KO before gracie can go for a takedown Phone Post
6/11/12 4:37 AM
ferox13
604 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God my time machine worked.
6/11/12 6:50 AM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Street fight? Meaning no rules? Tyson wins. He bite a mans fucking ear off in a boxing match. He was also a known street thug, so combining thug skills + greatest heavy weight boxer ever means Tyson wins. I love Royce, but prime Iron Mike was ruthless with gloves ON. Take a look at Mitch Greens face after that street fight.
6/11/12 8:02 AM
rosario00

Tyson.. There's only so much BJJ can do Phone Post
6/11/12 8:14 AM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Street fight, with a gi? So what, this happened right outside Royce's gym after Tyson came to an introductory class?

But as long as I'm here: If they square off and begin, Royce by T/D to rear naked. If Royce jumps him, Royce by rear naked, if Tyson jumps Royce, Tyson by decapitation
6/11/12 1:39 PM
MartialArtsMixed
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah i think prime tyson would be just too quick and powerful for royce's attempted takedown. One good punch anywhere to the body and Royce would be out for the count.

WTF was this moved to what if?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.