UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Parisyan: I will make a comeback

6/11/12 11:48 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On his abuse of painkillers: “When I felt, ‘Hey, I’m feeling the need for this,’ it was already too late. That’s when I stopped taking it and I starting having panic attacks and anxiety and all this stuff. It was the beginning of the end. … Because of that stupid poison, I got suspended and the suspension was -- I only begged God and I begged that commission, those people that sat up on that podium, those evil leeches that sucked my money for what reason? To feed your grandkids? Whatever. I don’t even want to get into that because if I do, I swear to God I will cuss every living thing on this freaking planet. I’m going to be honest with you. That’s why I said, ‘Don’t suspend me for nine months, please. I’ll give you a $50,000 fine, but let me fight.’ … That’s when I started abusing the pain medications. That’s when I came back nine months later, and everything was already too late. I had already done enough damage to my brain and my body.”

On his belief he’ll make a comeback: “That’s what I’m trying to do right now. I’m trying to make it a lifestyle again like I used to. Start training again, start getting in the gym, putting in time and getting out there and fighting. … I’m picking up my pieces now and trying to make my comeback. I know I will. I know I will and I know I can.”

read entire article...

6/12/12 12:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
disbeliever
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Huge fan and always hated seeing him suffering from personal issues. I hope he can make a comeback
6/12/12 12:09 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck to Karo. Hope he gets himself back on track.
6/12/12 12:14 AM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Huge fan and always hated seeing him suffering from personal issues. I hope he can make a comeback
This. When he tossed BJ a couple times... Wow.

His story is really one of the most tragic ones this sport has seen. Phone Post
6/12/12 12:15 AM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated -
disbeliever - Huge fan and always hated seeing him suffering from personal issues. I hope he can make a comeback
This. When he tossed BJ a couple times... Wow.

His story is really one of the most tragic ones this sport has seen. Phone Post
Holy shit I'm going stupid. I'm pretty sure I meant Diego Phone Post
6/12/12 12:21 AM
X_Rated

Yeah as soon as I hit post I was thinking wtf. That harai was sweet though. He shifted his weight so quickly they both went down lol. I'm pretty sure he also had an inside trip that fight where Diego went down hard. Phone Post
6/12/12 12:38 AM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he can get his life and career in order. Amazing talent in that guy. Phone Post
6/12/12 12:45 AM
crowbar
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throw him in there against Baroni.
6/12/12 12:55 AM
Ian King
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring the fucking Heat back! WAR Parisyan, WAR Judo. Phone Post
6/12/12 1:07 AM
stevekt
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't help but feel that I have read the same interview from Karo many times over the years. I have my doubts that he will ever be a contender again. I would love for him to prove me wrong.
6/12/12 2:39 AM
Addo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt - I can't help but feel that I have read the same interview from Karo many times over the years. I have my doubts that he will ever be a contender again. I would love for him to prove me wrong.

Its def the same song and dance over and over it seems, that said, ive always loved his style, real aggressive quality judo is ENTERTAINING, period. And imo nobody exhibited that syle like Karo
6/12/12 2:45 AM
TelligmansTitties
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope so. It was sickening seeing him lose to Hallman Phone Post
6/12/12 3:25 AM
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"my judo trows are the best trows in the world all other trows are done by litle grls "
6/12/12 4:04 AM
Musashi
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGH.. his language is ALL wrong. He's not coming back to anything.
6/12/12 4:08 AM
Arecsa
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah I see that this is the 2012 version of this thread. We've seen this shit every single year. Fool me 4 times Karo, shame on you. I will not be fooled again.
6/12/12 4:42 AM
Blaf Dynamite
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope he does make a comeback. He's still young enough to do it, but I'm afraid this might be his last shot if he doesn't.
6/12/12 4:50 AM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As an athlete, I hope he gets it back together and gets on track. As a fan, I'm through watching him. Phone Post
6/12/12 5:06 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 06/12/12 5:09 AM
ther's a shocker, Karo says he'll make a comeback, blames literally everyone else for his problems and takes zero responsibility for his actions.

yup, predictable to say the least.

not a single thing he says or does matters until he takes responsibility for his addiction and owns his mistakes. Then he can start to recover, and then he hope for a comeback.

not impossible, just incredibly unlikely given his words.
6/12/12 5:18 AM
Jaybrone
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/12 5:20 AM
 War the Heat when he is right mentally and physically he is a force. I hope to see him concur his demons and overcome. But like others have said with out taking some responsibility its not going to happen. Seen this same type of statement before. I hope for the best but not expecting it.
6/12/12 5:21 AM
World Peace's Left Elbow
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else read that article with an accent?

Anyhoo, still going to watch him fight. Phone Post
6/12/12 6:23 AM
Ryan Black
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once he starts talking politics, it's impossible for you to read without Karo's accent in your head. Phone Post
6/12/12 6:46 AM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like others have said, I hope for the best, but I do not expect it. I also fear the MMA game has move past Karo's skill sets. He is welcome to prove me wrong, when I did judo it was very frustrating that he got caught for painkillers and suspended, cus I wanted the judo guy to kick ass, hope he makes it back, but UFC 123 was sad.
6/12/12 6:57 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Addo -
stevekt - I can't help but feel that I have read the same interview from Karo many times over the years. I have my doubts that he will ever be a contender again. I would love for him to prove me wrong.

Its def the same song and dance over and over it seems, that said, ive always loved his style, real aggressive quality judo is ENTERTAINING, period. And imo nobody exhibited that syle like Karo
Finally some good opinions!

I'm tired of hearing this though I want hin to prove it. I feel like he's Thinking he peaked in the ufc and not focusing on his next fights buy where he was not here be should be trying to be if that makes any cents! Phone Post
6/12/12 7:02 AM
Tweener

Karo is done.

It's kind of sad to see people hold on to the past, unable to admit it's just over. Hopefully he'll figure something out.
6/12/12 7:42 AM
msteele05

As a public it’s like trying to get re-motivated about the movie, Oklahoma. It was probably great at the time. But even if it got re-mastered and came back out on Bluray, I wouldn’t give two shakes of a Persian kitten’s whiskers. Other than wanting his personal life to improve, I don’t care to see him back in the ring with pudding belly and a laundry list of excuses regarding why he lost. Open a gym or design some fancy athletic supporters.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.