UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Rory Macdonald autograph signing 6/23/12

6/12/12 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579954_364822100240361_424803261_n.jpg

Okay, gang... time to make things official for the Rory Macdonald signing which is next saturday the 23rd. I'll need items by that friday at the latest and sigs are 10 bucks each. Items can be sent to me at the following.

Shawn Stewart
65 Butternut St
Warsaw, NY 14569

If you want to include a pic or glove or a couple bucks for my trouble that'd be rad too. I gotta drive like 2 hours to this thing and get the stuff signed. Also remember that i'd need money to ship your items back. If in case something disastrous happens and its cancelled or my car does backflips and i cant make it, ill just mail your items back and refund your sig money. To pay for the items and shipping you can send cash or paypal it to me at shatteredsoul14@yahoo.com as a paypal gift. Be sure to include what you sent me in the notes.
6/12/12 1:50 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's charging for autos or you are? If Rory is, he's a tool, no ufc fighters make you pay
6/12/12 2:05 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The place he is signing at is, its for a canadian cancer charity. copy and paste the link i provided.
6/12/12 2:09 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is charging, but its for charity, the canadian cancer Society. Normally I pass on these kind of things but i will definitely do this one as its for a cause I believe in very much.

Shattered my Glove will be in the mail today. I will paypal you $20, $10 for the signing, $5 for the return shipping and $5 for your trouble if thats ok.
6/12/12 2:23 PM
shatteredsoul14

thats fine sir! part of the reason i'm going is because of the cancer cause. My mom in fact just had breast cancer surgery last thursday. I've lost 3 other family members in the last 2 years to cancer as well.
6/12/12 2:28 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes i have lost 2 immediate family members to cancer i want to support the cause as well. plus rory is one of my favorite fighters. My glove will be going out today. thank you for doing this.
6/12/12 3:39 PM
shatteredsoul14

no problem Ritchie
6/12/12 9:35 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Shatteredsoul, you wanna hookup at this event? I'm off that weekend, if you don't mind waiting that long to meet up. I'm cool with it if you are. Phone Post
6/13/12 5:01 AM
shatteredsoul14

thats fine, unless you wanted to come to falls anyways.
6/18/12 4:19 PM
shatteredsoul14

Last chance to get in on this, i gotta have stuff by friday!
6/18/12 4:35 PM
jamesrudy380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pm sent

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.