UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> I'm back B*SHES!

6/12/12 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really missed you ROMOS and Hawaii......

NOT!

Thinking of you made my ass hurt!

and then some ROMO kept tapping their foot under my shitter stall.....WTF? I figured he was trying to ASSault me so I contact-shot his foot and ran outta the can pulling my pants back up with the paper toilet seat cover still stuck to my ass.

11 days in Wa. and all I got was this fuking t-shirt and coffee mug!

tried to find a brand of hollowpoint that would feed well in my 94y.o. USGI 1911........still had a couple malfunctions :(  ran like a fukin top with FMJ Ball though, ended up putting 200rds of ball through it during the trip and 150rds of various hollowpoints.

Did headshots at 7yds and doubles and triples at ~12. LOL, I kept losing the tiny ass GI front sight, ut carrying this gun was nostaligic for me, too bad I couldn't find some hollowpoints it liked. I used to carry it with the old winchester silvertips.....THAT SHIT ROCKED like ball ammo!

6/12/12 11:24 PM
FCTV808
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you're making this too easy for the fbi
6/12/12 11:38 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not just the fbi!......CROM, my file must be GINORMOUS!

:(
6/13/12 3:45 AM
JIMMYNAKS
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS is how you do a travel thread.

Needs some pics of sluts and bitches but because of Guns and cool tee, I think a hall pass should be granted. Phone Post
6/13/12 3:45 AM
JIMMYNAKS
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can order that shirt online? Phone Post
6/13/12 4:24 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

I pickup a few in Aug. and bringback.....coffee cup too! Wife overpacked the luggage so I din't have room to buy extras, I go up by myself in Aug and can pack whatever in my duffel
6/14/12 9:16 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

KyokushinCatch - 
JIMMYNAKS - THIS is how you do a travel thread. Needs some pics of sluts and bitches but because of Guns and cool tee, I think a hall pass should be granted.

negative

nothing in WA but big green trees and fat white women

WRONG!

MY GOD....the asian and hapa chicks were YUM!
6/14/12 9:35 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

KyokushinCatch - diagnosis of slaphead's shooting:

grouping left = fingerbanging trigger guard a bit too much - trigger placement on center swirl of fingerprint & ease straight back

minor flinching, probably rushing your double & triple taps

overall, pretty good for skinny GI sights (101 year old technology, blech)

To me that is a horrible example of markmanship, but I had fun! And I'm just old and outta practice :( Marksmanship is a skill that requires constant maintenance, which most of us can't keep up and my target is a fine example of that :( Which is why I stress maintenance of gunhandling skills so the opportunities we do get on the range allow for concentration on finer points of firing rather than fumble-fucking grip, stance, etc. Maybe KC can teach a class for novices on some good defensive handgun fundamentals!?!?!?!?! ;p DOOOOOIT! There was a time when my qual tgts had nothing but fist-sized groups out to 25yds including nightfire when I was instructor training, but that sure as shit wasn't with a 94y.o. 1911.....but it's so much fun to carry a gun with so much character to it !:D

The really fun part was.....MY GOD, the flameballs after each shot on that gloomy indoor range!:D But the hammer bite on those original "1911" pistols during fast followups.....YEOWCH!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.