UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Florida: Pierce vs Rocha was a UD not a SD

6/12/12 8:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Paradiso
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Florida State Boxing Commission's published results for Pierce/Rocha list the win as a unanimous decision in favour of Pierce.

Looks like the decision was either read wrong or recorded wrong.

6/12/12 9:08 PM
Russ
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking hope so Phone Post
6/12/12 9:14 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol the ridiculousness continues, why didn't the judge speak out right away if his card was read wrong?
6/12/12 9:15 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see how someone could confuse Rocha and Pierce, both blatant pure Anglo-saxon names
6/13/12 9:28 PM
SOO72
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a dick comment to make, bet his girlfriend appreciates her 12 year old being likened to an inapt tard.

6/13/12 10:58 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm glad I got the the W. But it doesn't change my opinion on the gross incompetencies of some of these judges."

I'm glad that error was corrected, but it doesn't change my opinion that Pierce is one of the most boring wrestle-fuckers currently active in MMA and should be cut from the UFC before a fan decides to blow their brains out to rid themselves of the pain that is a Mike Pierce fight.

/run on sentence Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.