UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to deal with flaky hot chick..?

6/14/12 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cru "ATM" Jones
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I was texting this POF chick all last week, we were going to set something up for early this week.. Text her early afternoon Friday. She went dark.. Saturday around midnight she sends "Hey!! How's you weekend?"

Text her back the next day (Sunday) text pretty much all day, set up a rendezvous at a park for Tuesday.. Sent: "How's your monday??" early Mon afternoon.. then later "Are we still on for tomo?" in the evening.. Nothing.

She texts me today around noon "Hey!!!!! I am soooo sorry about Tuesday. What are you up to this weekend?"

I usually wouldn't even respond but I think she is pretty hot... She's some crazy mix of spanish, sicillian, and scottish.. I'm 99% sure I'm not getting trolled because she opened up to me quite a bit and sent quite a few pics one w/ her brother as well.

How do I proceed?? Leave her hanging and see if she texts again..? Text her tomorrow? Late tonight? Ask for a valid excuse?

Halp please. :-)

I'm gonna make the same thread on the OG and compare notes lol
6/14/12 9:40 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some women do this kinda shit! My advice would be quit the txting all throughout the day and give her a call! You will be able to get a vibe if she's interested or if she is playing you better then via txt Phone Post
6/19/12 3:25 PM
Mjeezy
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry guy.. I neglected GirlGround this week :-( just be straight up. Maybe she has a lot going on but you guys definitely need to meet somewhere in the middle. If you want to talk just call her (if you feel comfortable) if not then text her back and try to set something up again. Phone Post
6/21/12 6:37 PM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck her

DROC
7/12/12 10:11 AM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I learned sometime back to not over txt an let them be the dictator of that to see if there truly interested or just passing time Phone Post
7/14/12 12:26 AM
purple piranha
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Move on. You're not her first choice, she only contacts you when she has nothing else going on. You never want to be a last choice for anyone.
7/22/12 4:00 PM
MediumRareMistake
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics Phone Post
8/4/12 11:00 AM
flip_guard
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she either has a bf or she is shopping around and she hasnt quite decided that you are the one. I would focus on other things or other girls and have her on the side if she ever comes around. If she gets the vibe that you are with other girls and might be getting cozy with other chicks, she might see that as a plus for you. People always want what they cant have. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.