UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Round 5 - Dollarama

6/15/12 1:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Certain Round 5 figs are being sold at Dollarama locations throughout Canada for $2 a piece. Usually retails for $10-$15 at Walmart etc.

Sorry if wrong forum. Phone Post
6/15/12 7:23 AM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw some yesterday - picked up Shogun championship edition, Wandy Pride edition and Anderson Silva. They had tons of Diego Sanchez, but not worth $2 IMO lol. Gonna hit up the other local stores today to see what they have.
6/15/12 5:15 PM
Dawggy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you come across another pride want or ce shogun, I'd like one. Not really into round 5 figures but that's a great price. Phone Post
6/15/12 5:16 PM
Dawggy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn iPhone. Want = wandy Phone Post
6/15/12 6:33 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice looking out.. too bad I dnt live in canada.. I have never seen a Dollarama, but its prolly same as Dollar General & Family Dollar we have here in lower 48.. lol

price is a steal btw Phone Post
6/15/12 6:41 PM
daparham
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah a local cd and DVD store here, similar to FYE, was selling all of theirs for $2.50 each. I was able to pick up Arianny, Dana White, Bones CE, GSP CE, Edgar CE, Dan Hardy, among some other older ones.

Not a big round 5 guy either but couldn't beat the price. Phone Post
6/15/12 8:13 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a big round 5 fan either, but at $2 I figured why not. Hit up another couple stores today and found Big Nog, Shogun Pride edition, Nate Diaz and Vitor Belfort. Had tons of Rich Franklins and Thiago Silva, but I passed on those.

I asked the lady at the counter where they came from, and they're discounted so much because they bought alot of stock from a large Canadian dept store chain that is closing out.

Dawggy - got an extra Shogun CE, and I think the store near my work had another Wandy Pride Edition so I'll check Monday. I just wonder though how much it'd cost to ship, as the packaging is large enough. If you want though, I can check and see how much it would be and let you know.
6/15/12 8:21 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - I'm not a big round 5 fan either, but at $2 I figured why not. Hit up another couple stores today and found Big Nog, Shogun Pride edition, Nate Diaz and Vitor Belfort. Had tons of Rich Franklins and Thiago Silva, but I passed on those.

I asked the lady at the counter where they came from, and they're discounted so much because they bought alot of stock from a large Canadian dept store chain that is closing out.

Dawggy - got an extra Shogun CE, and I think the store near my work had another Wandy Pride Edition so I'll check Monday. I just wonder though how much it'd cost to ship, as the packaging is large enough. If you want though, I can check and see how much it would be and let you know.
i'd imagine s/h somewhere around $7.95-12.95 prolly within u.s. thats basically what the guys on ebay asking for s/h for their figs..

dnt know bout canada tho.. Phone Post
6/15/12 8:54 PM
mmagirl104

yeah, our postal service here sucks in Canada so it would definitely have to be checked out first :)
6/15/12 10:31 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Visited a couple in Woodbridge and Toronto area. Some had none, some had what seems to be the 'usuals'...Anderson/Franklin/Diego.
Just looking for Thiago and Shogun CE. Phone Post
6/15/12 10:53 PM
mmagirl104

I saw a few Thiagos - I'm in the Sudbury area, we have a few stores in the general area and if I see another Shogun CE I can always grab it for you and mail it if you want.
6/16/12 6:39 AM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a bunch of Dollarama's in my area as well, have to check em out. Shipping to the states, depending on how small you can get the box, should be around $15, give or take. If someone is looking for a specific one, let me know. Phone Post
6/16/12 6:52 PM
Dawggy

mmagirl104 - I'm not a big round 5 fan either, but at $2 I figured why not. Hit up another couple stores today and found Big Nog, Shogun Pride edition, Nate Diaz and Vitor Belfort. Had tons of Rich Franklins and Thiago Silva, but I passed on those.

I'd be in for both if you can get them. Just drop me a line with shipping costs and I'll pp you the cash. Thanks for looking out. Phone Post
6/16/12 6:53 PM
Dawggy

By both I mean a pride wandy and a ce shogun or pride shogun. Thanks! Phone Post
6/16/12 7:07 PM
mmagirl104

No problem at all, I'll let you know what I can find. Definitely a CE Shogun though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.