UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> chics: the sounds they make

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/19/12 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^
I miss those younger days when you're fingerbagging a chick so hard that you wonder if the pussy muscles are gonna cause you to have carpal tunnel after. Lot of effin work that keep on hitting that Gspot using that Michael Jackson "Aheehee jah-mon-it!" technique.
6/19/12 6:08 PM
MOB U2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW FCTV you should make another thread:

CHICS: AND THE SMELLS THEY MAKE.

I think smelling pussy and eating pussy deserve a separate thread.

I would start it but I don't have a large following and I'm lazy.
6/19/12 6:26 PM
JIMMYNAKS
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That def needs it's own thread
6/19/12 6:56 PM
fnunderful
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell asleep finger banging...I only know because the angry note I woke up to said so.
6/19/12 7:23 PM
meatrokket
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOB U2 - BTW FCTV you should make another thread:

CHICS: AND THE SMELLS THEY MAKE.

I think smelling pussy and eating pussy deserve a separate thread.

I would start it but I don't have a large following and I'm lazy.

I have much to post on this subject. 
6/19/12 8:44 PM
JIMMYNAKS
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - I fell asleep finger banging...I only know because the angry note I woke up to said so.
You owe me a Monster Energy(R) drink you fucker!!!

I just spit mine out all over my phone! Phone Post
6/20/12 2:28 AM
fnunderful
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I spit on iphones too, they suck!
6/23/12 2:37 PM
T.Jay Thompson
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who are the most dirty talkers? How about the bossy bishes? I've been wondering if the yoga girls are loudest. Phone Post
6/23/12 4:08 PM
T.Jay Thompson
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^grreat time for my wife to screw up and use my account. Phone Post
6/23/12 11:03 PM
MOB U2

I just posted something awesome and damn connection died. Fackin A!

Anyway, basically I just said sometimes I tell girls to bite me if they can't stop screaming. Of course if it fucking hurts I revenge-thrust harder. Sometimes it doesn't end well for me and I end up with a chupacabra-like wound.

When it didn't work out, I've been told two of the former flames still liked to bite hard. Mutual friends of mines have told me that guys have literally dumped these girls b/c they were "so batshit fucking psycho in bed" and "were scared". I still laugh hysterically just thinking about it.

Too bad for those guys I never got those girls into power tools.
6/24/12 1:07 AM
JIMMYNAKS

T.Jay Thompson - Who are the most dirty talkers? How about the bossy bishes? I've been wondering if the yoga girls are loudest. Phone Post
Mrs. TJay Thompson FTW!!!! Phone Post
6/24/12 1:08 AM
JIMMYNAKS

MOB U2 - I just posted something awesome and damn connection died. Fackin A!

Anyway, basically I just said sometimes I tell girls to bite me if they can't stop screaming. Of course if it fucking hurts I revenge-thrust harder. Sometimes it doesn't end well for me and I end up with a chupacabra-like wound.

When it didn't work out, I've been told two of the former flames still liked to bite hard. Mutual friends of mines have told me that guys have literally dumped these girls b/c they were "so batshit fucking psycho in bed" and "were scared". I still laugh hysterically just thinking about it.

Too bad for those guys I never got those girls into power tools.
Once you go MOB U2, you never the same woman as when you came Phone Post
6/24/12 2:46 AM
TheRealMBN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAMN ITT Phone Post
6/24/12 2:57 AM
FCTV808
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
6/28/12 5:44 PM
Faxapreta

I banged a filipina once in a hotel...

I had both neighboors kicking the wall, telling her to shut up because they had kids. And no-one screams that loud. I did start laughing for about 5 min.  Then we continued...  I thought thats what hotels were for.
6/29/12 12:01 AM
MOB U2

Hotels suck for fucking. Once on a work conference I was approached the morning after by colleagues about things they heard. Unfortunately she was not hot so I couldn't just ask her if she wanted to join in or if she wanted the day after. Word got around. The rest were old ladies, so nobody worth hearing the sexy business.

I want to fuck in a sound studio. Have em yell as loud as they can.
6/29/12 7:09 PM
FCTV808
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

apparently parents do not appreciate the push the heels over the head and make them scream move at certain hotels in l.a....
6/29/12 8:25 PM
DudewithaRack

That's what balconies are for
6/30/12 2:06 PM
JIMMYNAKS

People don't really have sex on the balcony. I think that's a myth.

unless I see pic proof saying otherwise!
6/30/12 2:15 PM
FCTV808

that's like saying people go to hotels to have sex. it just doesn't happen.
7/1/12 1:50 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss hotel sex!!!! I also miss fun shit like burying a bitches face in my giant floor pillow to cut down the noise.....but one time the bitch fought her way up outta my grip with my old S&W Mdl 60 I kept under the pillow in hand and freaking out. I didn't miss a beat....or thrust....just reached out, grabbed the pistol, tossed it on the weight bench and continued with the brutalization of that fine pordagee/PR/flip vagina. Oh and KB girl pussy making glutteral korean noises!
7/20/12 6:47 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I was doin' this leggy brunette, and she had a thing for wanting to say my name. So far, so good, right? Except for that she had to do it in a real false high-pitch voice that sounded like she was inhaling helium.

The whole thing was a bit freaky, like I was doin' the doll from a Chucky movie. Which after thinking about gave me a semi chubby enuff to finish while slapping her ass.

Is that wrong?
7/20/12 8:44 PM
MOB U2

^The only thing wrong is asking if it's wrong.

Never apologize for dropping some lady ass my friend.

By any chance did you fold her in half and try the stack guard pass?

If so, that might be the reason why. I've done that before while ladies try that creepy 10 year old girl baby voice shit. Only thing I don't pass her guard. I just keep on stacking while pumping.

If she's a real bitch it pleases me when she complains of neck pains.
7/20/12 10:46 PM
FCTV808

duct tape solution to voice. thk u.
7/25/12 5:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretend to cuddle and lock down an arm triangle. They make no sounds when they're out. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.