UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paul Daley signs with Bellator

6/15/12 2:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Chiappetta
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Me.

Link: http://www.mmafighting.com/bellator/2012/6/15/3089820/bellator-signs-knockout-artist-paul-daley
6/15/12 2:57 PM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh snap

I would fucking love to see daley vs saunders
6/15/12 3:02 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -  oh snap

THIS Phone Post
6/15/12 3:04 PM
warriorx559
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he KOs Askren.
6/15/12 3:06 PM
bram
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully Bellator can hold onto their fighters. Lombard leaving sucked for them.
6/15/12 3:06 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -  oh snap

My thoughts exactly!
6/15/12 3:07 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

0-3 in his last 3 IIRC...Bellator doesn't usually chase guys like he and Rogers just for name value.

Interesting strategy shift.
6/15/12 3:10 PM
Dollawaysdoodoobutter
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 -  0-3 in his last 3 IIRC...Bellator doesn't usually chase guys like he and Rogers just for name value.

Im not sure they care about records as much as will people watch the guy fight.
6/15/12 3:10 PM
j2b

He should fight rumble for the belt in rumblesemtexweight-division. Phone Post
6/15/12 3:16 PM
Chris27

Viacom, you will see them signing more UFC/SF guys for name value.

More TUF fighters, guys like Rogers and Daley, you will see more of that from Bellator now.

I think this is a decent signing, the guy is a name, he can knock people out, Bellator doenst have alot of good WW imo.

He can provide good knockouts if he is matched up with the right opponent and he adds a name to a tournament.

I like this signing more than the Rogers signing.
6/15/12 3:17 PM
jjj2121

Dollawaysdoodoobutter - 
jjj2121 -  0-3 in his last 3 IIRC...Bellator doesn't usually chase guys like he and Rogers just for name value.

They haven't name chased in the past.
6/15/12 3:18 PM
epwar
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warriorx559 - I hope he KOs Askren.
Nope.  Askren is gonna lay on him real good.  :-(

6/15/12 3:18 PM
Chris27

Will be risky putting him in a WW tournament, him having to make 170 three times in three months.
6/15/12 3:20 PM
RandyDarsh
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLyotoLegion - So is he gonna sucker punch Askren after he wrestles him too?

This guy is scum.
Wowow why so angry
That's a good point though seeing as askren is just as mouthy as koscheck and more of a blanket Phone Post
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLyotoLegion - So is he gonna sucker punch Askren after he wrestles him too?

This guy is scum.

It's been just over two years since the Koscheck fight, Paul's fought 9 times since then, he's an entertaining fighter, he brings KO's, he's a draw.. If he has a good run at Bellator I hope the UFC sign him back in.

Not taking anything away from his disgraceful behaviour.
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 -
Dollawaysdoodoobutter - 

Must be the new Viacom deal.... Phone Post
6/15/12 3:24 PM
UFCUKSTYLE

Holy shit Bellator is getting exciting!
6/15/12 3:30 PM
UFCUKSTYLE

Just needs UK viewing on Spike.com for the prelims. Because it takes the piss when i want to watch the prelims live.
6/15/12 3:34 PM
Dollawaysdoodoobutter
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - 
Dollawaysdoodoobutter - 

You do have a point.
6/15/12 3:35 PM
Andy the man

Let's hope that he doesn't fuck up the weight cuts ;-)
6/15/12 3:39 PM
mcq
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the signing and look forward to seeing Daley fight for Bellator. Phone Post
6/15/12 3:40 PM
Senseandrew
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tune in to Bellator for each show. If I didn't currently, I would be tempted to check it out. Good signing.
6/15/12 3:41 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how is this 'name chasing'? Daley comes to fight and in the right match up puts on a show

Also, in the past they have picked up Roger Huerta, Pelligrino, Razor Rob, etc...This isnt different than anything they have done, if Daley comes at a good price than its business as usual for Bellator

They have still been picking up Euro and Brazilian prospects lately, you wouldnt know that reading the UG though
6/15/12 3:43 PM
Tomato Can
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another B-level WW for Askren to wrestlefuck.
6/15/12 3:45 PM
Nexuscrawlers
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob - how is this 'name chasing'? Daley comes to fight and in the right match up puts on a show

Also, in the past they have picked up Roger Huerta, Pelligrino, Razor Rob, etc...This isnt different than anything they have done, if Daley comes at a good price than its business as usual for Bellator

They have still been picking up Euro and Brazilian prospects lately, you wouldnt know that reading the UG though
This. It's just only the big names get headlines. This is a great signing for Bellator, Daley is a good fit to their roster. I hope he stays at ww, should be very exciting. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.