UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> 2012 Canada Cup: June 30th

6/15/12 8:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Canario
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/12 8:38 PM

June 30th at the University of Guelph Mitchell Athletics Centre, the Guelph Wrestling Club is hosting the 32nd Annual Canada Cup of Wrestling. Confirmed participation from world champion JORDAN BURROUGHS among others listed below. If you don't come watch this last international tournament before the Olympics (I'd assume 5 to 10 bucks at the door), you are crazy. A couple more GIANT teams may confirm very soon. COME CHEER ON YOUR CANADIAN OLYMPIANS!

I will be filming every match, which will be found at the following link the next week: http://49northwrestling.com

I will also be attempting (complete trial on my part) a webcast of the finals, found here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/canada-cup-2012

Visit www.wrestling.ca for more info

TEAM USA (other Americans are coming as well)

55 kg: Frank Perrelli NCAA All-American (2012)
66 kg: Jared Frayer 2012 Olympic Team member
74 kg: Jordan Burroughs 2012 Olympic Team member
84 kg: Jake Herbert 2012 Olympic Team member
96 kg: Jake Varner 2012 Olympic Team member
120 kg: Tony Nelson 2012 NCAA Champion

TEAM CUBA

60 kg.  Yowly Rodriguez 2012 Olympic Team member

60 kg. Alejandro Tobier 2012 Olympic Alternate

66 kg. Livan Azcuy 2012 Olympic Team member

66 kg. Andy Gonzalez 2012 Olympic Alternate

84 kg. Humberto Martinez 2012 Olympic Team member

84 kg. Yuriesky Queralta 2012 Olympic Alternate

96 kg. Javier Lacerra 2012 Olympic Team member

6/21/12 11:14 AM
Canario
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/21/12 11:17 AM
June 30th! Come see the best wrestler in the world LIVE! 
6/21/12 11:54 AM
thats g
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did you film this from a boat?
get a tripod brah
6/21/12 12:56 PM
Canario

thats g - did you film this from a boat?
get a tripod brah
You may notice the USA Wrestling logo in the top corner. This was filmed by an American from the stands.
6/21/12 9:59 PM
bbomber
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Tsargush the Russian rep?  Would love to see this as a rematch in the finals in London.  Burroughs is awesome, but the Russians are notoriously good at peaking for the games and treating  the year before as a throw away.  Should be very interesting.  Not saying Tsargush wins for sure, just that it could be a very different match.

Also, thats g.  How taste Canario's peepee?
6/22/12 8:06 AM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I will be filming every match, which will be found at the following link the next week: http://49northwrestling.com

I will also be attempting (complete trial on my part) a webcast of the finals, found here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/canada-cup-2012"

Thanks Canario, you are the man!
6/22/12 11:04 AM
thats g
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bbomber -  Is Tsargush the Russian rep?  Would love to see this as a rematch in the finals in London.  Burroughs is awesome, but the Russians are notoriously good at peaking for the games and treating  the year before as a throw away.  Should be very interesting.  Not saying Tsargush wins for sure, just that it could be a very different match.

Also, thats g.  How taste Canario's peepee?<br type="_moz" />

ummm yeah. not worth my time to figure out what the hell you mean.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.