UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Routine or spontaneous

6/16/12 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you prefer routine in your life or unknown spontaneous unpredictable events? Phone Post
6/16/12 2:08 PM
JIMMYNAKS
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that's why some people are drawn to the Military or Prison. The structured forced routine. Minus the dying in War or surprise butt Secks. Phone Post
6/16/12 2:36 PM
fnunderful
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think people like the combination of the two. I know in my life, if things become too routine, I'll do something incredibly stupid to mix it up a bit. As far as people joining the military looking for routine, I think they more like people being in charge and responsible. At least that is how it was in the signal community. It amazes me how long these guys can get away with saying don't ask me I'm just a "fill in the rank".
6/16/12 4:54 PM
Moke
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spontaneity of MY choosing and timeline. Routine the rest of the time. You can't be consistent or successful with anything without routine.
6/16/12 10:15 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I've been in a routine for most of my time and lately had a bunch of spontaneous.

There have been times I didn't have to work or meet someone and I was at a loss of what to do. So I did laundry.

I think I need routine and structure. But what do I know? I'm just a Captain.

See what I did there? Phone Post
6/16/12 10:21 PM
Moke
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for spontaneous ejaculation.

"Yeah, I'll take a large iced tea, the crispy chicken sandwich, and nnngllluuuuggghhhhhaaahh...where are your bathrooms?"
6/16/12 10:33 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like routine spontaneity!

I wanna laze-about until I decide to do something.
6/17/12 2:08 AM
FCTV808
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing is spontaneous when everything is planned to a tee.
6/17/12 2:48 AM
meatrokket
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wake up
Coffee
Shit
Shower
Shave
Eat
Train
Eat
Fap
Sleep

M-Sat
Sunday is my day to do other human shit. Phone Post
6/18/12 5:37 AM
MOB U2
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to think I liked spontaneity all the time until I dealt with artists and designers. Fuck many are unbelievable unorganized primadonna shitheads. Can't even get an appropriate budget or time parameter to do things.

There should be structure to the day that is somewhat malleable. If there is no structure, you could be at the mercy of what the day is to throw at you. For me that's how I notice people try to take advantage of me at work, or how fuckers try to swindle me into their multilevel marketing kinda shit, or to go to some crazy cult religious thing. Now if people try to take advantage of my time, I just say, "Well I got 20 min for you and that's it b/c I have something to do at . . ." If it's worth my time, I just say, "I just wanna hang a bit more, I'll just reschedule that appt."

Nowadays I use my iCal/GCal all the time. Even if it's just to hang out. So at least people know I'm serious about when I say I'm gonna do shit. Hawaii people are fucking notorious for saying, "yeah yeah later" and never get to it. If I don't get to it, it's b/c I don't have the time.
6/30/12 5:08 PM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the same old shit everyday for most things, I hate change. I would like spontaneous, never dull or boring sex though, but even that is routine. Phone Post
7/1/12 10:34 AM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I prefer routine...everything is scheduled to keep my hectic life in check. But spontaneous / crazy sex I'm 
All for it. 
Who am I kidding? I get no action. 
Lame
7/2/12 2:13 AM
TheAlchemist
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A routine with built-in dynamics. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.