UnderGround Forums

BookGround >> Conn Iggulden

6/16/12 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
antoniomontana
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any fans?

Just started reading wolf of the plains and I am really enjoying it. Is his other stuff as good?
6/30/12 8:24 PM
BrutalBackus
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 3 books in on the Ghengis series, and 3 books in on the Ceaser series.
Love them both
7/3/12 3:15 AM
nostripewhite
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the first 3 in the Ceaser series.

First was good, second was okay... Seems like as he gets further into the series, quality slips. Jack Whyte was the same way.

Have not read anything beyond the first Ghengis book yet, and that was several years ago.
7/27/12 6:56 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking hate him. Zero historical accuracy in his Caesar books, which is a large part of what I look for in historical fiction.
12/19/13 1:29 PM
Telamon
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the Ghengis series and loved them. I was going to grab his other Caeser series next.
1/4/14 7:55 PM
homegrowncone
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghengis was better than Caeser

1/12/14 3:35 PM
rorymcd
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond - Fucking hate him. Zero historical accuracy in his Caesar books, which is a large part of what I look for in historical fiction.

Agree 100% Irritated me to the point that I couldn't read the Caesar books.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.