UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Spencer Fisher vs Stout 3 Preview "without UG I...

6/17/12 5:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tru
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/17/12 5:32 AM
MMAPrime.TV

....with the UG I wouldn't be here"  Spencer fisher shows love to the UG and talks about his upcolimng fight vs stout.  A look inside of his training camp in southern ca.

UFC fighter Spencer Fisher talks about his UFC bout and trilogy fight vs the ever dangerous Sam Stout. The two men have had two epic battles in the past and will meet for the third and final time in a rubber match at UFC on FX 4 June 22nd, 2012. A look inside of Fisher’s training camp and how his life has come full circle as he nears retirement.

SOURCE (mmaprime.tv)   
6/17/12 5:33 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Spencer wins. I've always been a fan, and anytime he lost, I was super bummed.

It's going to be a sad day when he retires. Here's to hoping he doesn't do so if Stout pulls out the victory.
6/17/12 5:33 AM
Tru
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/17/12 1:53 PM
MMAPrime.TV
double
6/17/12 5:34 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, worked for me on my tab.
6/17/12 5:40 AM
UGCTT_David_MMAmet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOVE THIS TO UFC 149!!!!! Lol I have tickets :( Phone Post
6/17/12 7:09 AM
Pro Ice
1925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
6/17/12 9:01 AM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
:) Phone Post
6/17/12 9:51 AM
hook_13
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Spencer! He's always brings it! Ashland is behind you man! Phone Post
6/17/12 9:54 AM
JeffJoslin
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fighter, awesome guy! Kick Ass Spencer!
6/17/12 9:55 AM
Zamiel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last fight was awesome...so was that whole card.
6/17/12 9:59 AM
mixedmartialmike

Big Fisher fan.. Seems like a very nice guy. Phone Post
6/17/12 10:03 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for The King!

He's one of those fighters who I've always taken it personally when he's lost...not even sure why, but I feel like I 'know' him (never met him).

I think it's because we've seen him rip his heart out of his chest and throw it in the middle of the octagon so many times I feel like we're brothers.

I will ALWAYS be a fan of Spencer Fisher the fighter, and the man.
6/17/12 11:55 AM
UGCTT_Romophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love both of these guys.
Spencer's Gracie challenge shows his grit. Phone Post
6/17/12 12:56 PM
UGCTT_red_nose
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been a fan of "The King".... His fights have always been wars where he's left it all in the cage.

Never seen him have a boring fight... Can't wait for the third installment.

6/17/12 1:05 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man Spencer is one of my all-time favorite fighters. Wish him nothing but the best.
6/17/12 1:21 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAssMurderer -  Man Spencer is one of my all-time favorite fighters. Wish him nothing but the best.
My exact feeling!!!! TTT Phone Post
6/17/12 1:22 PM
Tru

MMAPrime.TV
UGCTT_Romophobia -  Love both of these guys.
Spencer's Gracie challenge shows his grit. Phone Post

i forgot about that video, where he had to fight 3 or 4 guys in a row.  epic video wish i would have asked him about that.
6/17/12 1:46 PM
iamjohnny

TTTru
6/17/12 2:13 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
 Styles make fights. Go back and watch Fisher/Stout 1 and you will see one of the greatest displays of Mixed martial arts ever put on by Spencer. Punches, kicks, knees, judo throws, trips, rolling knee bar submission attempts, etc. And Stout just kept coming throwing his own stuff and never gave up.

Fisher Stout 2 was non stop action and combinations to body and head.

Who knows what this fight will bring.
6/17/12 2:29 PM
JonathanJarvie

I think Stout will finish fisher in this fight. No offense to spencer, I train at the same gym as Sam and he's a beast Phone Post
6/17/12 2:30 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

I really wish the UFC wouldve put a special on tv or even ufc.com showing these first 2 fights to help promote the trilogy. 

Yes, neither guy is in title contention and will most likely never be, but they have put on great fights against each other.
6/17/12 2:52 PM
Tru

MMAPrime.TV
Reggie Warren Jr -  I really wish the UFC wouldve put a special on tv or even ufc.com showing these first 2 fights to help promote the trilogy. 

Yes, neither guy is in title contention and will most likely never be, but they have put on great fights against each other.

spencer spoke very highly of you and had some cool stuff to say. 
6/17/12 2:55 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

Tru - 
Reggie Warren Jr -  I really wish the UFC wouldve put a special on tv or even ufc.com showing these first 2 fights to help promote the trilogy. 

spencer spoke very highly of you and had some cool stuff to say. 

I wanted to train with him a little bit for this fight, but I came down with some strange Dana White type sickness and haven't been able to do shit for almost a month now.  I love the scary little wolverine.
6/17/12 4:28 PM
Tru

MMAPrime.TV
 ttt
6/17/12 8:17 PM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Reggie Warren Jr -  Styles make fights. Go back and watch Fisher/Stout 1 and you will see one of the greatest displays of Mixed martial arts ever put on by Spencer. Punches, kicks, knees, judo throws, trips, rolling knee bar submission attempts, etc. And Stout just kept coming throwing his own stuff and never gave up.

Fisher Stout 2 was non stop action and combinations to body and head.

Who knows what this fight will bring.
Such a great ef-ing memory! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.