UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2013-14 Season thread

12/3/12 1:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ your schtick is getting a little tiring now Phone Post
12/3/12 1:07 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjab52XV78I

i almost came watching that. Closest midfielder to zidane
12/3/12 1:09 PM
KingOfFighters

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - ^^ your schtick is getting a little tiring now Phone Post
Is it not true? Epl fans enjoy seesaw footie with both teams just running up and.down the pitch Phone Post
12/3/12 1:17 PM
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - ^^ your schtick is getting a little tiring now Phone Post
Is it not true? Epl fans enjoy seesaw footie with both teams just running up and.down the pitch Phone Post
I support Swansea City so I'd say no.

However, variety is a good thing. Swansea play one way, Man United play another way, Chelsea play another way, Stoke play another way. To someone like yourself who may only glance at EPL football it may all look the same. In the same way La Liga football teams all look the same way to me.

It's different strokes for different folks. What I don't understand is why people who don't like EPL feel the need to come into this thread and tell us how shit it is. We get it. You don't like it. Move along. Phone Post
12/3/12 1:21 PM
Rightious K
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always did enjoy watching gibson play for united, hopefully he keeps developing.

Cool GIF
12/3/12 1:35 PM

I'd just like to state for the record that I hate the term EPL. It's the fucking Premier League. EPL sounds so Americanised. I'm as guilty as anyone of using it even though I hate it which makes me a massive cunt.

No more EPL from now on. Phone Post
12/3/12 2:04 PM
WillD
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  I'd just like to state for the record that I hate the term EPL. It's the fucking Premier League. EPL sounds so Americanised. I'm as guilty as anyone of using it even though I hate it which makes me a massive cunt.

How's it feel up there?
12/3/12 2:05 PM
WillD
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should clarify...I mean on your soapbox....not in Wales.
12/3/12 2:12 PM

WillD - I should clarify...I mean on your soapbox....not in Wales.
I've had a long day haha

It's not EPL mate. It's the Premier League. That's just my view on it. Americans can have the NBA, NFL, NHL etc but I prefer Premier League. EPL sounds too much like us Brits are trying to hard to appeal to America. Phone Post
12/3/12 2:17 PM
WillD

We're typing and it's an abbreviation. From now on I expect to see zero abbrviations from you. VTFU!
12/3/12 2:21 PM
KingOfFighters

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -
KingOfFighters -
I support Swansea City so I'd say no.

However, variety is a good thing. Swansea play one way, Man United play another way, Chelsea play another way, Stoke play another way. To someone like yourself who may only glance at EPL football it may all look the same. In the same way La Liga football teams all look the same way to me.

It's different strokes for different folks. What I don't understand is why people who don't like EPL feel the need to come into this thread and tell us how shit it is. We get it. You don't like it. Move along. Phone Post
I primarly watch chelsea because im a mata and torres fan, but also catch a few arsenal games. Phone Post
12/3/12 2:23 PM
KingOfFighters

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - I'd just like to state for the record that I hate the term EPL. It's the fucking Premier League. EPL sounds so Americanised. I'm as guilty as anyone of using it even though I hate it which makes me a massive cunt.

Well it'll be barclays.for.so long,.dont.want to call it the loyds of london.league in a few years, as the.english league will always.be.english thus.i atick with epl Phone Post
12/3/12 2:27 PM
WillD

KingOfFighters - 
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - I'd just like to state for the record that I hate the term EPL. It's the fucking Premier League. EPL sounds so Americanised. I'm as guilty as anyone of using it even though I hate it which makes me a massive cunt.

Well it'll be barclays.for.so long,.dont.want to call it the loyds of london.league in a few years, as the.english league will always.be.english thus.i atick with epl Phone Post

Same.

Say what you want about things being Americanised but I would take the name NFL over a league named after a fucking bank.

Is that really better?
12/3/12 2:27 PM

WillD - We're typing and it's an abbreviation. From now on I expect to see zero abbrviations from you. VTFU!
I promise you no abbreviations from me ever. I expect a VTFD from you if you spot me doing it again.

I haven't given you any grief yet after we turned your boys over Saturday. My only regret is not challenging you to an SN bet like I did Turtle. I didn't fancy us to best you if I'm honest. Phone Post
12/3/12 2:29 PM
WillD

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
WillD - We're typing and it's an abbreviation. From now on I expect to see zero abbrviations from you. VTFU!
I promise you no abbreviations from me ever. I expect a VTFD from you if you spot me doing it again.

I haven't given you any grief yet after we turned your boys over Saturday. My only regret is not challenging you to an SN bet like I did Turtle. I didn't fancy us to best you if I'm honest. Phone Post

I almost challenged you to one but something told me not to.
12/3/12 2:31 PM
WillD

Edited: 12/03/12 2:31 PM
Edit: Double
12/3/12 2:36 PM

WillD -

That was a good move in the end then mate. The Swans were awesome. Phone Post
12/3/12 3:08 PM
WillD

WillD -

That was a good move in the end then mate. The Swans were awesome. Phone Post

And Arsenal are shit.
12/4/12 5:40 AM

LOL^^^ Phone Post
12/4/12 6:32 AM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's called the League. At a push, it is the Premier League, but that's it. Nobody calls it la Liga Español. The nationality is implied by the language.
12/4/12 6:34 AM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and with Mourinho, does anybody think the new bronze statue of Fergie outside Old Trafford means he's retiring at the end of the year?
12/4/12 6:48 AM
LordSeano
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony - It's called the League. At a push, it is the Premier League, but that's it. Nobody calls it la Liga Español. The nationality is implied by the language.

Fucking this.

Noone calls it the Barclays Premier League or the English premier League.

12/4/12 6:51 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Prem Phone Post
12/4/12 8:06 AM
Hansumboy

LordSeano - 
BaldTony - It's called the League. At a push, it is the Premier League, but that's it. Nobody calls it la Liga Español. The nationality is implied by the language.

Fucking this.

Noone calls it the Barclays Premier League or the English premier League.

Of course you dont call it that when you live in England, but its understandable that foreigners call it that, because there are premier leagues in other countries...
12/4/12 8:08 AM

I'm glad we are all singing from the same hymn sheet gentlemen. The term EPL should be banned from use in this thread if you're a Brit.

The Yanks can carry on if they want because they love an abbreviation. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.