UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2013-14 Season thread

12/5/12 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WillD
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
mr1709 -
LordSeano - Lol at the wikipedia on his dad

"Giggs is said to have inherited his balance and athleticism from his father"

His dad played for Cardiff in Union and was fly half for the Welsh Rugby League team

LOL...see you guys didnt believe me

I want to have a baby with a black girl and and raise him as a football player and hopefuly he can one day play for the portuguese seleccao.
So you want your son to be a "typical black man striker"? Phone Post

No no....he's 1/16th Portugese. His son would be the most athletic and technical striker in history.
12/5/12 2:41 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillD -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
mr1709 -
LordSeano - Lol at the wikipedia on his dad

"Giggs is said to have inherited his balance and athleticism from his father"

His dad played for Cardiff in Union and was fly half for the Welsh Rugby League team

LOL...see you guys didnt believe me

I want to have a baby with a black girl and and raise him as a football player and hopefuly he can one day play for the portuguese seleccao.
So you want your son to be a "typical black man striker"? Phone Post

No no....he's 1/16th Portugese. His son would be the most athletic and technical striker in history.
Do you mean like the "typical black man striker" from Portugal called Eusebio? Phone Post
12/5/12 4:39 PM
Mencken
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool to see Celtic advancing to the final 16.  SPL needs some positive press these days

12/5/12 4:51 PM
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken -

Cool to see Celtic advancing to the final 16.  SPL needs some positive press these days

I did a Celtic draw/Juventus win double. £5 for £86 so I wasn't too chuffed to see them get that late goal if I'm honest. Phone Post
12/6/12 9:05 AM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The MMA Outsider Podcast, Host
Mencken -

Especially since they won't have a legit challenger in the league for three years or so Phone Post
12/6/12 9:58 AM
WillD
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 Celtic 28
2 Hibernian 27
3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 25
4 Aberdeen 24
5 Motherwell 24
6 St Johnstone 23

It's actually been pretty close even without Rangers.
12/6/12 10:06 AM
BaldTony
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foreign, but still an awesome pic

12/6/12 2:05 PM
tripleBak Big Rigged Me
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is awesome..2 of my favourite English MCs/Battlers. Blizzard bodies

12/7/12 8:31 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 8:37 AM
MMAOutsider - 
Mencken -

Especially since they won't have a legit challenger in the league for three years or so Phone Post

Usually quite like Celtic but saw a right cocky Celtic post on FB just now lol. Apparently Fergie congratulated them over the Barca win. All the Celtic fans are saying shit like "I hope we get Man U in the next round and knock them out" "we can beat anyone in Europe at home" and my particular favourite "Man U and Celtic are the two biggest fan base teams in the world" LMFAO.

That Barca win has gone to their heads big time.

12/7/12 8:54 AM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies - 
MMAOutsider - 
Mencken -

Usually quite like Celtic but saw a right cocky Celtic post on FB just now lol. Apparently Fergie congratulated them over the Barca win. All the Celtic fans are saying shit like "I hope we get Man U in the next round and knock them out" "we can beat anyone in Europe at home" and my particular favourite "Man U and Celtic are the two biggest fan base teams in the world" LMFAO.

That Barca win has gone to their heads big time.

Whoever Celtic get in the last 16, they'll be massive underdogs. The fans know that, but no harm in being positive!

Regarding the fanbase, Celtic's is massive, but obviously nowhere near the top European sides such as Man U, Real, Barca etc.

Finally, Celtic can beat anyone at home. Not to say they're  favourites, they won't be, but they've proved they're capable. Over the years they beaten Barcelona, Man U, AC Milan, Lyon, Juventus, Porto and Benfica at home. Think Barcelona are the only team ever to get a Champions LEague win at Celtic Park.

12/7/12 3:54 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some guy -  Celtic can bet anyone at home 1-0. Probably score from a set piece and then go back to parking the bus Phone Post

Lol so true..its horrible. fkin samaras that was never a pk
12/7/12 3:55 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

weird how the cl draw wasnt done today.. december 20th is such a long ways away they usually do it on the friday following the 6th fixture
12/7/12 4:33 PM
WALES1
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLUEBIRDS!

Top of the fucking pops!

4:1 away at Blackburn!

Fucking hate Swansea! Bunch of inbred junkie cunts! Phone Post
12/8/12 12:37 AM

WALES1 - BLUEBIRDS!

Top of the fucking pops!

4:1 away at Blackburn!

Fucking hate Swansea! Bunch of inbred junkie cunts! Phone Post
Phone Post
12/8/12 7:49 AM
WillD

Hahaha Phone Post
12/8/12 9:10 AM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some guy -  Why have the games been starting later recently?

Kickoff isnt until around 1am my time and I'm not out on the piss so it's hard to stay awake Phone Post

All of the games are at 3pm GMT today, no earlier games.

Still another 50 minutes until kick off!
12/8/12 9:37 AM
WillD

Manchester derby....who is taking it? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:03 AM

Look at the state at this cunt I was walling behind on the way to the stadium.

Swansea's Huggy Bear

Phone Post
12/8/12 10:04 AM

That's supposed to say "walking behind". I've had a couple. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:17 AM

1-0 down. Swans haven't come out of the changing room yet. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:29 AM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penalty to Arsenal. Cazorla with a nice tumble. Questionable but I'm desperate and will take it.

Arteta converts. I almost had a heart attack though. He does not belong taking spot kicks. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:39 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like we are gonna drop 3 in a row...sigh. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:41 AM
MMAOutsider

Goderson Silva - Cazorla is a diving cunt, that wasn't a pen.
"Cazorla is Spanish" fixed Phone Post
12/8/12 10:43 AM

We are having a fucking stinker. 2 nil Phone Post
12/8/12 10:45 AM

This is getting silly 3 nil Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.