UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2013-14 Season thread

12/23/12 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he was just trying to clear it and it happened to catch RVP. The "hes lucky to be alive" comment was hilarious, what an overreaction.

12/23/12 5:43 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chelsea were lucky Phone Post
12/23/12 5:47 PM
GapingAxeWound
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVP could've died 

we need to kick ALL Welsh teams out of the English leagues, they're not up to our standard and it's putting lives at risk

they've got their own league anyway

12/23/12 5:56 PM
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound -

RVP could've died 

we need to kick ALL Welsh teams out of the English leagues, they're not up to our standard and it's putting lives at risk

they've got their own league anyway

I agree

The English fairies can't handle the rough style of Welsh football.

TNS, Bangor, Afan Lido......we are coming for you Phone Post
12/23/12 6:02 PM

I totally support Sir Alex new campaign

Phone Post
12/23/12 6:07 PM
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuff like this is why Football is viewed as gay.

A guy called Van Persie, who weighs about 10 stone, having an outburst that looked like a teenage girl throwing a hissy fit....because an inflatable ball hit him on the face (right after he fell down because someone brushed past him) then his manager claims hes "lucky to be alive"

Cringeworthy. Phone Post
12/23/12 6:07 PM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Footballs don't kill people.

People kill people
12/23/12 6:10 PM
GapingAxeWound
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAN FOOTBALLS!!!!!

or heads

12/23/12 6:12 PM

GapingAxeWound -

BAN FOOTBALLS!!!!!

or heads

Ban kicking I say. Phone Post
12/23/12 6:18 PM

Phone Post
12/23/12 6:21 PM

Probably not the first time RVPs had balls in his face. Phone Post
12/23/12 6:31 PM

I want Ashley Williams banned.....

For not ko'ing RVP Phone Post
12/23/12 11:29 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/24/12 1:14 AM
Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma
12/24/12 6:50 AM

mr1709 - Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma
You're the type of armchair cunt that never kicked a ball and thinks he fucking knows it all. Anybody who ever kicked a ball knows that that incident is soft compared to stuff that goes on in the local parks in Britain every Saturday and Sunday.

Do us all a favour and fuck off. Your opinions are not valid in this thread and you're nothing but an annoyance. Phone Post
12/24/12 7:02 AM

Phone Post
12/24/12 7:15 AM

RobinVanRooney - Lol @ people not realising what Alex Ferguson has done here... He said that about RVP so the main news is on that and not on his club drawing 1-1 with Swansea it's called taking the sting out of the game.

I Phone Post
You sir have won the internets on this day.

Well done Phone Post
12/24/12 8:48 AM

RobinVanRooney -  Lol @ people not realising what Alex Ferguson has done here... He said that about RVP so the main news is on that and not on his club drawing 1-1 with Swansea it's called taking the sting out of the game.

I Phone Post

Good point, makes sense. Voted up smart arse lol.

12/24/12 9:41 AM
WillD
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney -  Lol @ people not realising what Alex Ferguson has done here... He said that about RVP so the main news is on that and not on his club drawing 1-1 with Swansea it's called taking the sting out of the game.

I Phone Post

vtfu
12/24/12 9:42 AM
WillD
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma

Post pics of transcripts. I do not believe you.
12/24/12 12:48 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma
Don't be so absurd! I've been hit in the head with a football plenty of times and I haven't died once. Phone Post
12/25/12 5:36 AM
mr1709

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
You're the type of armchair cunt that never kicked a ball and thinks he fucking knows it all. Anybody who ever kicked a ball knows that that incident is soft compared to stuff that goes on in the local parks in Britain every Saturday and Sunday.

Do us all a favour and fuck off. Your opinions are not valid in this thread and you're nothing but an annoyance. Phone Post

actually i have played on many teams. I was an excellent player and was even in the tfc academy for a bit before i gave it up to focus on school.

Its a fact that you can be killed by a blow to the back of the head. Ferguson wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. He has been coaching for over 25 years im sure he knows what hes talking about.

I wouldnt be suprised if van persie has a concussion
12/25/12 5:39 AM
mr1709

fourozgloves - 
Don't be so absurd! I've been hit in the head with a football plenty of times and I haven't died once. Phone Post

you havent been hit in the head by a proffessional footballer though...big difference mate. When i was about 14 during a game a guy on my team accidentally kicked an opposition player in the head while he was grounded and the guy suffered very serious injuries. We need to just trust in what ferguson says..he is the best coach of all time and deserves respect
12/25/12 5:48 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas to all who support the greatest sport in the world and follow the greatest league in the world!

(Extra Merry Christmas if you are a Chelsea fan) Phone Post
12/25/12 5:57 AM

Merry Christmas folks! Phone Post
12/25/12 6:47 AM
GapingAxeWound

Happy Christmas to everyone but gooners Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.