UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2013-14 Season thread

12/25/12 8:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas everyone even the scummers.

I imagine that WALES1 is enjoying his Christmas dinner at the local homeless shelter in Grangetown.

Have a great day everyone x x Phone Post
12/25/12 8:39 AM
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
mr1709 - Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma
You're the type of armchair cunt that never kicked a ball and thinks he fucking knows it all. Anybody who ever kicked a ball knows that that incident is soft compared to stuff that goes on in the local parks in Britain every Saturday and Sunday.

Do us all a favour and fuck off. Your opinions are not valid in this thread and you're nothing but an annoyance. Phone Post

actually i have played on many teams. I was an excellent player and was even in the tfc academy for a bit before i gave it up to focus on school.

Its a fact that you can be killed by a blow to the back of the head. Ferguson wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. He has been coaching for over 25 years im sure he knows what hes talking about.

I wouldnt be suprised if van persie has a concussion
I don't believe for a second that you played any standard of football. If you did you'd know that whole situation was pathetic and a joke.

Unless of course you're purposely trolling like you always do. Phone Post
12/25/12 9:05 AM
WillD
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas everyone!
12/25/12 9:09 AM
WillD
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - 
mr1709 - Ferguson is right it could have possibly killed him. ITs funny reading all the responses here from people who think they are medical experts. Im currently in medical school and can confirm that it is possible to die from trauma to the back of the head. Why do you think shots to the back of the head are banned in mma
You're the type of armchair cunt that never kicked a ball and thinks he fucking knows it all. Anybody who ever kicked a ball knows that that incident is soft compared to stuff that goes on in the local parks in Britain every Saturday and Sunday.

Do us all a favour and fuck off. Your opinions are not valid in this thread and you're nothing but an annoyance. Phone Post

actually i have played on many teams. I was an excellent player and was even in the tfc academy for a bit before i gave it up to focus on school.

Its a fact that you can be killed by a blow to the back of the head. Ferguson wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. He has been coaching for over 25 years im sure he knows what hes talking about.

That doesn't look like transcripts.

Now I also want a photo of you at the academy.

You are obviously not only a troll but a pathological liar as well.
12/25/12 9:09 AM
Extendo
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 -

Please tell me you are from Brampton or something and not actually Toronto. Phone Post
12/25/12 12:58 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 -

I don't believe for a second that you played any standard of football. If you did you'd know that whole situation was pathetic and a joke.

Unless of course you're purposely trolling like you always do. Phone Post

sigh...i dont know why i bother trying to explain basic things to neanderthals. I give up..il just pretend you are right and say that van persies life wasnt in danger
12/25/12 1:17 PM
myee8

RobinVanRooney - Lol @ people not realising what Alex Ferguson has done here... He said that about RVP so the main news is on that and not on his club drawing 1-1 with Swansea it's called taking the sting out of the game.

I Phone Post
I told this to a scouse at work, and all he could say in response was how shit United are. What a sad, bitter, scouse twat... Phone Post
12/25/12 1:34 PM
WillD

You can stop trying to explain things to us neanderthals anytime and start posting pics of proof you're in med school. Is anyone else interested in seeing this? Phone Post
12/25/12 3:57 PM
KingOfFighters

myee8 - 
RobinVanRooney - Lol @ people not realising what Alex Ferguson has done here... He said that about RVP so the main news is on that and not on his club drawing 1-1 with Swansea it's called taking the sting out of the game.

I Phone Post
I told this to a scouse at work, and all he could say in response was how shit United are. What a sad, bitter, scouse twat... Phone Post

Liverpool are still the most prestigious, and decorated english club.
12/25/12 4:31 PM

WillD - You can stop trying to explain things to us neanderthals anytime and start posting pics of proof you're in med school. Is anyone else interested in seeing this? Phone Post
I for one would accept a photo of this 2 bit cunt in a football kit for starters.

Aside from playing FIFA on his XBox I don't believe that this fucking idiot ever knocked a ball about.

He's the type of Statto cunt that played Championship Manager a few times and thinks he's Bob Paisley. Phone Post
12/25/12 5:50 PM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bit late, but. Merry Christmas fellas! Phone Post
12/25/12 11:08 PM
myee8

KingOfFighters -
myee8 - 

I Phone Post

Liverpool are still the most prestigious, and decorated english club.
That they are, but it explains why people take the piss out of them for continually living in the past... Phone Post
12/26/12 4:47 AM
soreshins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belated merry Xmas. Looking forward to Man U v Newcastle, Everton v Wigan and qpr v west brom today. Should be good games.

I'm on an all nighter - been playing ps3 to 3am and staying up now to watch the Dundee United v St Johnstone SPL game. Wont get to bed until 7 but off tomorrow and no one else around. United better win.

Going to pvr all the English games and watch them later. Full day of footy!!! Phone Post
12/26/12 5:08 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Festive footy!!

Please Santa bring me 3 points as a late present lol.

12/26/12 7:07 AM
BaldTony
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A wet Wednesday in Stoke. Apparently the hardest game in World football.

Still, day off work and socially acceptable to be pissed by dinnertime, so who cares.

Come on you fucking Redmen!
12/26/12 7:16 AM

Wish I was in Reading watching the Swans but I'm up to my neck in kids Christmas presents. I'll tell you this for nothing, Transformers can go and get fucked. I've done nothing but Transform the pricks for the last 2 days....

Come on you Swans!!! Phone Post
12/26/12 8:07 AM
Etim'sScouseDictionary
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry christmas to the tube workers that are striking today.

Wankers.

12/26/12 8:13 AM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be watching the ticker as a neutral for fantasy league banter as usual and hoping for berbatov to go mental following my xmas punt on him as captain Phone Post
12/26/12 8:44 AM
BaldTony
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

West Brom team bus stuck in traffic. Might not make it now
12/26/12 9:50 AM

Looks like Danny Graham's time at the Swans is up. Luke Moore starting up front today. We may as well play fucking Roger Moore up front. He's hopeless.

The rumour has been going around for a good while now that Graham is a flat out pisshead and that the Swans put him in rehab last month. He wasn't in the squad for a few games and it was reported he was missing due to "illness". This is when he was allegedly in rehab. Phone Post
12/26/12 10:15 AM
LordSeano

LordSeano -  Ill be watching the ticker as a neutral for fantasy league banter as usual and hoping for berbatov to go mental following my xmas punt on him as captain Phone Post

Get in son!
12/26/12 10:27 AM
LordSeano

Lol Berbatov booked for celebrating

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_DO0uHCUAIEJwc.jpg:large
12/26/12 10:40 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao Chris Brunt just shut the QPR fans right up. Phone Post
12/26/12 11:27 AM
KingOfFighters

Gol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cisse!!!!!!!!!!11
12/26/12 11:31 AM
BaldTony

Highlight of the day so far is finding out Tranmere have a player called Max Power

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.