UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2013-14 Season thread

2/12/13 6:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have fun with Dice-K that piece of shit has been garbage for 3 years now
2/12/13 6:54 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 6:53 AM

I agree with Reed Rothchild. Cleveland Indians are guaranteed Champs League qualification next season.

2/12/13 7:07 AM
GapingAxeWound
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Indians only play cricket Phone Post
2/12/13 7:56 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Dont.
Feed.
The.
Troll. Phone Post
It's sad that on this forum we can't even have a good conversation about football without someone trolling.

This is why we can't have nice things. Phone Post
2/12/13 3:38 PM
WillD
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

I agree with Reed Rothchild. Cleveland Indians are guaranteed Champs League qualification next season.

I completely disagree.

Arsenal are going to finish off the season strong and secure the final Champions League spot.

It'll have to be another season in the Europa League for the Cleveland Indians.
2/12/13 5:35 PM
skidog
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has next season started yet?...
2/13/13 3:55 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - Right then, which one of you Liverpool fans fancies a SN bet on this weekends Liverpoool/Swans game?

Not that I fancy the Swans to win mind you. Just fancy a bit of a laugh.

Don't be scared..... Phone Post
No takers yet? Phone Post
2/13/13 4:13 AM
GapingAxeWound
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillD -

I completely disagree.

Arsenal are going to finish off the season strong and secure the final Champions League spot.

LOL the scum are gonna finish 6th or 7th Phone Post
2/13/13 6:34 AM
myee8
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yer, so pumped for tonight! Look out Real Madrid... Phone Post
2/13/13 6:52 AM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manchester united the pride of england take on the biggest club in the world Real madrid. This epic encounter is only a few hours a way. The whole of england is buzzing in hopes that united can bring out a win and restore pride to their country after early eliminations from chelsea city. Will united be able to stop the great cristiano ronaldo??? Find out tonight
2/13/13 7:16 AM
myee8
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - Manchester united the pride of england take on the biggest club in the world Real madrid. This epic encounter is only a few hours a way. The whole of england is buzzing in hopes that united can bring out a win and restore pride to their country after early eliminations from chelsea city. Will united be able to stop the great cristiano ronaldo??? Find out tonight
I hate how the matched are like 3:45am in the morning where i am! Talk about struggle town at work tomorrow... Phone Post
2/13/13 7:19 AM
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Real being the biggest club in the world. They're not even the biggest club in Spain. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:32 AM
mr1709

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  Lol @ Real being the biggest club in the world. They're not even the biggest club in Spain. Phone Post

ummm.....

real madrid 32 la liga, 9 champions league
barcelona 21 la liga, 4 champions league
2/13/13 7:38 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Dont.
Feed.
The.
Troll. Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:39 AM

Lol..yes Phone Post
2/13/13 7:48 AM
mr1709

myee8 - 
mr1709 - Manchester united the pride of england take on the biggest club in the world Real madrid. This epic encounter is only a few hours a way. The whole of england is buzzing in hopes that united can bring out a win and restore pride to their country after early eliminations from chelsea city. Will united be able to stop the great cristiano ronaldo??? Find out tonight
I hate how the matched are like 3:45am in the morning where i am! Talk about struggle town at work tomorrow... Phone Post

the games are 245pm where i am. You in australia or something brah
2/13/13 8:01 AM
VitorBelfort'sKicktionary
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound - 
WillD -

I completely disagree.

LOL the scum are gonna finish 6th or 7th Phone Post

We'll be celebrating St Totteringham's Day this season, as per usual.

2/13/13 9:07 AM
myee8

mr1709 -
myee8 - 

the games are 245pm where i am. You in australia or something brah
I am in Perth... Phone Post
2/13/13 9:30 AM
GapingAxeWound

WTF is it with all these fuckin noncy gooners on this site? Phone Post
2/13/13 9:53 AM
WillD
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound -  WTF is it with all these fuckin noncy gooners on this site? Phone Post

The club does a good job reaching out a global audience. Other clubs should take notes.
2/13/13 9:56 AM
WillD

reaching out to**
2/13/13 10:06 AM
GapingAxeWound

You are the worst fans in football, the emirates ain't got any atmosphere and there's a reason that old shitbox was called the library

and your manager is a convicted child rapist Phone Post
2/13/13 10:34 AM
WillD

I'm only speaking for international fans. There are more Arsenal supporters clubs around than any other club. Maybe MU has more but I think spurs have like 2 in our entire country.
2/13/13 10:45 AM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the game tonight better not be a boring 0-0 snooze fest with all this hype
2/13/13 10:46 AM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I can't believe I'm about to say this...

I want Man U to win.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.