UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2014-15 Season thread

6/3/13 3:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - One of you cunts need to send me over a kinder egg

Theyre shite, its all about the mighty creme egg.

6/3/13 3:36 PM
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/03/13 3:36 PM
Pancake Syrup -
Wait where the fuck are you now?

6/3/13 3:38 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

There not fucking banned in america though
6/3/13 3:39 PM

I dunno man Kinder eggs can be pretty dangerous so I agree with the ban. I got a used condom in mine once.

6/3/13 3:39 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should watch the hockey game tonight if you're in Finland since Finland is a big hockey country and i'm sure they will have coverage when Boston's goalie is Finish
6/3/13 3:41 PM
Pancake Syrup

Fucking rinse it out and use it when you need it then. That's a sign that you will need it
6/3/13 3:43 PM

I do occasionally watch Hockey, although I have no fucking idea how it all works. For instance Red Wings/Blackhawks playing like 5+ times just recently.

6/3/13 3:44 PM

Looks like GAW made it to Tesco, but they didnt have his Monster Munch....

6/3/13 3:46 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Phone Post
6/3/13 3:48 PM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

6/3/13 3:49 PM
Pancake Syrup

I do occasionally watch Hockey, although I have no fucking idea how it all works. For instance Red Wings/Blackhawks playing like 5+ times just recently.

It's the playoffs. In hockey there are 2 conferences and 15 teams in each conference and only 8 teams of the 15 in each conference will make the playoffs. They are called the Eastern conference and the Western conference. Well in each conference the 1 seed will play the 8th, 2nd will play the 7th and so on. Well they play a best of 7 series (Which explains why they play each other until that series is over) and when the first round is done the top seed will play whatever the lowest seeds number like the way it is set up in the first round. There are 3 round for conferences Eastern/Western Quarter Finals, East/West Semi Finals (Which is what the Red Wings and Blackhawks were playing at) and now we are currently at the East/West conference Finals. The 2 winners from each series will then play for the Stanley Cup (Trophy name) in a best of 7 series winner obviously gets the Stanley Cup.

I think i confused myself a little typing all of that lol but that's a quick no proofread version of how the playoffs are set up and what you have barely been watching. For how the game is played itself well it's easy to figure out after you watch it for a while
6/3/13 3:51 PM
Pancake Syrup

Looks like GAW made it to Tesco, but they didnt have his Monster Munch....

Oh god reminds me of the horrific day i stepped in dog shit at a pet store
6/3/13 4:03 PM

6/3/13 4:14 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - Dave Whelan says compensation has been agreed on with Everton for Roberto Martinez, so looks like he's our next manager

Not sure how I feel about that yet Phone Post
If rather have Mackay or Vitor from Porto I think Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 4:18 PM
grizz632
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup -

I can see it now:

"Beloved forum member Pancake Syrup indicted in connection with hazardous candy smuggling operation" Phone Post
6/3/13 4:25 PM
Rloughlin03
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -
grizz632 - Dave Whelan says compensation has been agreed on with Everton for Roberto Martinez, so looks like he's our next manager

You would rather have malkay from Cardiff than martinez from Wigan. Two reasons why I dont think thats right:
1) martinez has managed in the prem league
2) martinez has won trophy.

Fuck even Neill warnock has won the championship, and qpr got more points than Cardiff.

Not saying that malkay isnt a bad manager, just that he is definitely more of a risk than martinez. Phone Post
6/3/13 4:38 PM
Pancake Syrup

grizz632 - 
Pancake Syrup -

I can see it now:

"Beloved forum member Pancake Syrup indicted in connection with hazardous candy smuggling operation" Phone Post

My Gran send me fucking Kinder bars and all the good stuff at Easter and near christmas. Can't get the shit over here unless it's in the international section because Hershey make it and put Cadbury's name on it
6/3/13 4:39 PM
Pancake Syrup

Oh great after hockey tonight the movie night choice of tonight is The Notebook.......in case you didn't know i had no choice in the movie
6/3/13 4:41 PM
Pancake Syrup

Tonight could possibly be a shitty night and i might cry
6/3/13 4:54 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rloughlin03 -
Chimp Strength -

You would rather have malkay from Cardiff than martinez from Wigan. Two reasons why I dont think thats right:
1) martinez has managed in the prem league
2) martinez has won trophy.

Fuck even Neill warnock has won the championship, and qpr got more points than Cardiff.

Not saying that malkay isnt a bad manager, just that he is definitely more of a risk than martinez. Phone Post
Martinez has been in the bottom 3 around 80% of his Premier league managerial career. Not really what we want, back to the days of Mike Walker and Walter Smith. Mackay comes across as a knowledgeable guy. I don't deny it would be a risk though. pereira probably would've been the more ambitious move. Backwards step appointing Martinez imo, but no point bitching about it (although I probably will), looks like its a done deal. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 5:13 PM
Rloughlin03
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 -
Pancake Syrup -

I can see it now:

This just made me think of the curb your enthusiasm episode...

Beloved cunt... Phone Post
6/3/13 5:16 PM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cunts didn't have flamin hot, only had roast beef and pickled onion, I kicked a man to death and got some Pom-Bears instead Phone Post
6/3/13 5:27 PM
Pancake Syrup

GapingAxeWound -  Cunts didn't have flamin hot, only had roast beef and pickled onion, I kicked a man to death and got some Pom-Bears instead Phone Post

Should of just gotten pringles
6/3/13 5:30 PM
Pancake Syrup

Alright starting up Fifa and have been doing some "seasons" mode lately....in division 9

Will probably be Liverpool (me) vs Barca or Real Madrid
6/3/13 5:33 PM
Pancake Syrup

Oh it's Chelsea.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.