UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2014-15 Season thread

6/18/12 8:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
English Mutant Soccer Turmoil
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/26/14 12:05 PM

6/18/12 8:21 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff mate. Phone Post
6/18/12 8:28 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now we are talking :) Phone Post
6/18/12 8:31 AM
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll start by presenting the new Swans home kit for next season. It's our centenary year so we've got a new badge just for this season and we've sacrificed our traditional White/Black for White/Gold.

Phone Post
6/18/12 8:35 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, what do you make of the Cardiff rebranding?
6/18/12 8:36 AM

Also, we will be welcoming Danish football legend Michael Laudrup to the club as our new manager due to Brendan Rodgers deciding he couldn't handle a big club anymore and choosing to downgrade by taking over at Liverpool.

Phone Post
6/18/12 8:39 AM

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  lol, what do you make of the Cardiff rebranding?
We are having a good lol at that down here. I know that a lot of Cardiff fans are totally against it but really have no choice but to go along with it. The Malaysian owners would have pulled out their investment if they hadn't gone along with it and the club would have gone under.

I hate those wankers but even I'm against this whole rebranding. Just killing the tradition of the club. I'd have rather they'd stayed blue and just gone out of business. Phone Post
6/18/12 8:39 AM

Edited: 06/18/12 8:44 AM
I'm liking the new West Brom kit, definitely an improvement over last seasons. Hope we go with the classic green and yellow stripes for away too.

6/18/12 8:42 AM

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  We are having a good lol at that down here. I know that a lot of Cardiff fans are totally against it but really have no choice but to go along with it. The Malaysian owners would have pulled out their investment if they hadn't gone along with it and the club would have gone under.

I hate those wankers but even I'm against this whole rebranding. Just killing the tradition of the club. I'd have rather they'd stayed blue and just gone out of business. Phone Post

Its a massive pisstake tbh. I cant imagine them doing that to my Club. Its like the Malaysians think the Clubs a toy or something. They're called the BLUEbirds ffs!!
6/18/12 8:54 AM

Exactly. Just shows that they don't really care for the history of the club. It's all about money for them.

The story I've heard is that they've bought the club with bank loans, kind of like the Glazers at Man United, so should they decided they have had enough and pull out the scum will end up worse off than they are now. Phone Post
6/18/12 8:55 AM

Like the new West Brom kit by the way. Phone Post
6/18/12 8:57 AM
Skeletor68
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  Also, we will be welcoming Danish football legend Michael Laudrup to the club as our new manager due to Brendan Rodgers deciding he couldn't handle a big club anymore and choosing to downgrade by taking over at Liverpool.

Phone Post

Haha, you cheeky fecker!

I'm excited to see what kind of changes Rodgers will be able to make.

6/18/12 8:58 AM

No way will he fuck things up as bad as Dalglish did last season, thats for sure.
6/18/12 9:08 AM

All jokes aside mate, Rodgers is a top manager. I was genuinely upset when he left. If you give him time and he's allowedto do things his way he'll turn the club around.

Word of warning though. If he implements the same style of football as he did at Swansea you best be prepared to be patient. He goes for possession over positivity. It can be incredibly frustrating at times. Phone Post
6/18/12 9:14 AM
Skeletor68
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  All jokes aside mate, Rodgers is a top manager. I was genuinely upset when he left. If you give him time and he's allowedto do things his way he'll turn the club around.

Word of warning though. If he implements the same style of football as he did at Swansea you best be prepared to be patient. He goes for possession over positivity. It can be incredibly frustrating at times. Phone Post

If he can make a midfield pairing of Henderson and Adam effective in any way at all I will be happy. I do really hope he will be given time. We had a long spell under Rafa which I was always think fondly of despite the problems, so I really fear us turning into a managerial revolving door and just being a mid-table side that thinks it is better than it is. Hopefully Rodgers gets all the freedom that he needs.

Also, excited to see if Andy C will keep some of his confidence coming back into the season.
6/18/12 9:20 AM
ton74
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to see my saints back and getting
An easy first game vs man city! Phone Post
6/18/12 9:34 AM
fubarbarian
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back to the league, Southampton...you get City in your first game lol

I'm hoping to see Dempsey still wearing a Fulham kit by seasons end. COYW Phone Post
6/18/12 9:36 AM

ton74 - Great to see my saints back and getting
An easy first game vs man city! Phone Post
Lol. We got Man City 1st game last season. Got thumped 4-0.

Good luck though. Phone Post
6/18/12 9:47 AM

Edited: 06/18/12 9:46 AM
 So then lads, will Man City do it again this season or was that a one off?

6/18/12 9:47 AM
nrallen

Saints back where they belong but looks like they'll be working their way up from the bottom, lol.
6/18/12 10:07 AM

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  So then lads, will Man City do it again this season or was that a one off?

I think they'll win it again. As soon as the Euro's finish they'll be throwing money and nobody can compete in that department. United need heavy investment and I don't think they'll get it.

I actually think City will win it at a canter this year. Phone Post
6/18/12 10:09 AM
Govnor

West Ham arleady in the relegation Zone...that's just not fair.
6/18/12 10:18 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we will challenge for Europe this season, a couple of centre forwards and a new centre half is all we need. Martin O'Neil is the bloke to take us there. Phone Post
6/18/12 10:19 AM
Jarvis73

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  So then lads, will Man City do it again this season or was that a one off?

I think they'll win it again. As soon as the Euro's finish they'll be throwing money and nobody can compete in that department. United need heavy investment and I don't think they'll get it.

I actually think City will win it at a canter this year. Phone Post
I can see man u coming back strong this year, I can see them spending BIG in the summer. Phone Post
6/18/12 10:20 AM
I Dini Ken Min
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - I'll start by presenting the new Swans home kit for next season. It's our centenary year so we've got a new badge just for this season and we've sacrificed our traditional White/Black for White/Gold.

Phone Post
That's pretty smart. Looks like the Real Madrid strip. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.