UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2014-15 Season thread

2/13/13 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - 
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - Right then, which one of you Liverpool fans fancies a SN bet on this weekends Liverpoool/Swans game?

Not that I fancy the Swans to win mind you. Just fancy a bit of a laugh.

Don't be scared..... Phone Post
No takers yet? Phone Post

If you don't mind a mud do it i'm in.....30 days
2/13/13 10:48 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here just want Man U to win to shut up MR7109374 or whatever his name is
2/13/13 11:09 AM
WillD
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Same here just want Man U to win to shut up MR7109374 or whatever his name is

Lol....he's just a troll. Those aren't his real opinions.

He trashes "parking this bus" but never talks about Italian teams or the fact that Italy have won 4 World Cups doing just that. He just uses this phrase to talk about English teams and get a rise out of people. Even teams that don't park the bus regularly.

He talks like the game started 6 years ago and playing the Spanish way is the only way to win. If you win any other way you're practically cheating. He also seems to have no perspective on the fact that Spain are pretty new to success.

He pretends that he's in med school to help him make a point about injuries.

He pretends to have played for a top youth club to help give himself some of the credibility we don't allow him to have.

It's fun to argue with him but no one is actually stupid enough to believe most of his bullshit. He's just having fun watching people dance around his comments.

Enjoy it or ignore it man.
2/13/13 12:34 PM
Pancake Syrup

WillD - 
Pancake Syrup - Same here just want Man U to win to shut up MR7109374 or whatever his name is

Lol....he's just a troll. Those aren't his real opinions.

He trashes "parking this bus" but never talks about Italian teams or the fact that Italy have won 4 World Cups doing just that. He just uses this phrase to talk about English teams and get a rise out of people. Even teams that don't park the bus regularly.

He talks like the game started 6 years ago and playing the Spanish way is the only way to win. If you win any other way you're practically cheating. He also seems to have no perspective on the fact that Spain are pretty new to success.

He pretends that he's in med school to help him make a point about injuries.

He pretends to have played for a top youth club to help give himself some of the credibility we don't allow him to have.

It's fun to argue with him but no one is actually stupid enough to believe most of his bullshit. He's just having fun watching people dance around his comments.

Enjoy it or ignore it man.

Still annoying and i'm curious as to what he would say
2/13/13 12:35 PM
Mencken
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^that just means his troll is workign on you.....

2/13/13 12:38 PM
WillD
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would say something cunty....like always.
2/13/13 12:44 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madrid will win tonight. I will be hosting a q&a for all my fans after the game so feel free to shoot me a question after the game
2/13/13 12:59 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - madrid will win tonight. I will be hosting a q&a for all my fans after the game so feel free to shoot me a question after the game

2/13/13 1:10 PM
WillD

WillD - He would say something cunty....like always.

Nailed it.
2/13/13 1:23 PM
BaldTony
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a question before the game, if that counts.

What do you think of the current trial of Dr Fuentes and the continuing establishment coverup of the rampant EPO and other drug use in Spanish football?
2/13/13 1:54 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - Right then, which one of you Liverpool fans fancies a SN bet on this weekends Liverpoool/Swans game?

You're on squire Phone Post
2/13/13 1:56 PM
BaldTony
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

United don't appear to have any wingers starting tonight. Interesting.
2/13/13 2:00 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony - Got a question before the game, if that counts.

What do you think of the current trial of Dr Fuentes and the continuing establishment coverup of the rampant EPO and other drug use in Spanish football?
Bald Tony is like Jeremy Paxman up in this bitch. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:07 PM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr1709 - madrid will win tonight. I will be hosting a q&a for all my fans after the game so feel free to shoot me a question after the game
LOL, I'm starting to like you

No homo

1-0 United, Van Persie, I'll win a grand off paddy power Phone Post
2/13/13 2:08 PM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPO ain't a banned substance in football Phone Post
2/13/13 2:09 PM
Samantha_Mumbas_Chocolate_Nips
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony - Was hoping to be at least 2 up by the time Lukaku was coming on. As soon as he appeared you just knew what was going to happen. We just can't deal with strength and pace at all.

And in a purely observational and not xenophobic manner, I was sat next to one of our green friends again, and as per usual he spent the entire game slagging off the players. FFS not sure how much more of that I can take.

If we get a lot of money to spend in the summer, and everything starts to come together, I can see us challenging for 6th place in a few years. Heady Days

Thats not the first time I have read you saying this about Irish Liverpool fans.

Are the complainers generally from the north or south? Or does it not make much difference.

2/13/13 2:25 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bald Tony is like Jeremy Paxman up in this bitch. Phone Post

Except Bald Tony isn't a twat
2/13/13 2:31 PM
VitorBelfort'sKicktionary
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/13 2:32 PM
GapingAxeWound -  You are the worst fans in football, the emirates ain't got any atmosphere and there's a reason that old shitbox was called the library

and your manager is a convicted child rapist Phone Post

Emirates is no worse than white hart lane, plus we've got the best away support in london. Was listening to 1,000 geordies outsing 35,000 yiddos for nearly all game last week

And only you cunts called Highbury a library. What else could you sing about while we slapped you about every year with ease.

And lets not forget we've won the league at your stadium more times than you've won it in your whole history..

And of course, this..

Twat.

2/13/13 2:34 PM
Pancake Syrup

Pancake Syrup -

You're on squire Phone Post

Get ready for your new pro cardiff SN
2/13/13 2:35 PM
Pancake Syrup

Gus Johnson calling the game on Fox Soccer...this should be good. AND LOOK AT VAN PERSIE GOING DOWN THE FIELD GOES FOR THE HAIL MARY SHOT AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....i actually like Gus Johnson so it's ok
2/13/13 2:40 PM
mr1709
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ferguson put out a horrible lineup. Left out cleverley and no nani. I originally gave united a 30% chance of getting a result in this game but now its down to 15%
2/13/13 2:42 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive never wanted United to win this badly lol Phone Post
2/13/13 2:42 PM
Pancake Syrup

mr1709 - ferguson put out a horrible lineup. Left out cleverley and no nani. I originally gave united a 30% chance of getting a result in this game but now its down to 15%

without Casillas i give Madrid a 15% chance of winning
2/13/13 2:43 PM
Pancake Syrup

The Champions League music always gives me the chills. would be so much better with Liverpool walking out to it though
2/13/13 2:44 PM
BaldTony

GapingAxeWound - 

EPO ain't a banned substance in football Phone Post

It is, honest

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.