UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2014-15 Season thread

6/18/12 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw this posted on Twitter yesterday:

Can any Scousers out there confirm or deny whether this monstrosity is legit or someone just arseing around? Phone Post
6/18/12 12:20 PM
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^its apparently the new 3rd kit. Phone Post
6/18/12 12:28 PM
WillD
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is hilarious. Has to be a joke.
6/18/12 12:33 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol as if thats real.
6/18/12 12:46 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's - I saw this posted on Twitter yesterday:

Can any Scousers out there confirm or deny whether this monstrosity is legit or someone just arseing around? Phone Post
LMAO!

Hoping for a good showing by the Gunners. Really hoping Van Persie sticks around but it's not looking good at the moment. Phone Post
6/18/12 12:58 PM
WillD
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well the Euro is over for him. We should be finding out RVPs fate sooner than later.
6/18/12 1:17 PM
Govnor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please let them wear that kit...please please please....
6/18/12 1:18 PM
WillD

I've always been very curious about this and I'm having a very slow day at work so no better time to ask....

How do you Brits feel about us cheering on teams in your country? This may have been addressed before but I've never heard.

The way I see it is like this but you may have a different take on it: The best hockey league is the NHL. If you're a hockey fan you would probably be a fan of the NHL because that is where the best players play. I could go on but I'm interested to see your responses before I defend an attack that didn't happen. Not to get off topic. We do have a long ways until the season begins though so...
6/18/12 1:26 PM

^^^ Personally I don't care who supports who. You are well within your rights to support any team you like......

Unless you choose to support Cardiff City. Then you can get fucked.... Phone Post
6/18/12 1:27 PM
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/12 1:27 PM
I wish West Brom had more of a fanbase internationally, we could do with the money lol.

6/18/12 1:31 PM
Govnor

WillD - I've always been very curious about this and I'm having a very slow day at work so no better time to ask....

How do you Brits feel about us cheering on teams in your country? This may have been addressed before but I've never heard.

The way I see it is like this but you may have a different take on it: The best hockey league is the NHL. If you're a hockey fan you would probably be a fan of the NHL because that is where the best players play. I could go on but I'm interested to see your responses before I defend an attack that didn't happen. Not to get off topic. We do have a long ways until the season begins though so...
Don't care much. I would love it if it wasn't Man U, Arse, City, Chelscum or Liverpool. But i've accepted the fact that it most likely will be, at this point. they are on TV the most, they are reported on the most, it's just easier to follow a big team.

6/18/12 1:35 PM

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  ^^^ Personally I don't care who supports who. You are well within your rights to support any team you like......

This is true when it comes to people that dont live in England or Wales and who dont have any connection to a team. But I cannot fucking stand glory hunters within the country. People that live in Bristol but support Man U, people that live in Nottingham but support Chelsea etc. Support your local team ffs!
6/18/12 1:37 PM
Govnor

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's -  ^^^ Personally I don't care who supports who. You are well within your rights to support any team you like......

This is true when it comes to people that dont live in England or Wales and who dont have any connection to a team. But I cannot fucking stand glory hunters within the country. People that live in Bristol but support Man U, people that live in Nottingham but support Chelsea etc. Support your local team ffs!

My little bro (London born and bred) is a Man U Fan....little shit.
6/18/12 1:38 PM

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

We are used to that down here cos we've had years of being in the lower leagues. This is changing thankfully though due to the recent Swans success.

Kids are walking around head to toe in Swans gear now when years ago they'd be wearing Man U, Liverpool etc.

My oldest son went to his 1st football training session last week and every child there had a Swans kit on. It's an amazing thing to see. Phone Post
6/18/12 1:39 PM
WillD

Govnor - 
WillD - I've always been very curious about this and I'm having a very slow day at work so no better time to ask....

Don't care much. I would love it if it wasn't Man U, Arse, City, Chelscum or Liverpool. But i've accepted the fact that it most likely will be, at this point. they are on TV the most, they are reported on the most, it's just easier to follow a big team.

That is true. We have to pay a subscription for coverage and then we have to pay more to get all games. It adds up. I have Fox Soccer and Fox Soccer plus but most people don't (and I don't blame them). It's hard for most to follow a smaller club here. In my defense I've been following Arsenal since I was pretty young and didn't know any better because none of my friends were fans of the sport in general.
6/18/12 1:41 PM
myee8
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  So then lads, will Man City do it again this season or was that a one off?

A once off. United with all it's injury problems still finished on equal points with only an inferior goal difference to shitty and their oil money bought team. Phone Post
6/18/12 1:47 PM
tomp6581
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everton season ticket holder signing in. Phone Post
6/18/12 1:47 PM
myee8
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and i am not a fan of united's new strip, going to take a bit of getting used to... Phone Post
6/18/12 1:57 PM
KurtC
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do like United's new kit. Hoping we can stick it right back to city this coming season. Modric is apparently going to be onboard after the Euros so will be interesting to see if he can make a difference if the rumours are true.

Who are you hoping your team signs?
6/18/12 2:06 PM
WillD

KurtC - I do like United's new kit. Hoping we can stick it right back to city this coming season. Modric is apparently going to be onboard after the Euros so will be interesting to see if he can make a difference if the rumours are true.

I'm pretty excited about Yann M'Vila as of about an hour ago.
6/18/12 2:09 PM
GapingAxeWound
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just heard that we're talking to Laurent Blanc Phone Post
6/18/12 2:10 PM
Govnor

KurtC - I do like United's new kit. Hoping we can stick it right back to city this coming season. Modric is apparently going to be onboard after the Euros so will be interesting to see if he can make a difference if the rumours are true.

I'll be happy with literally any "premiership quality" signing.
6/18/12 2:15 PM

Rumour with the Swans is Laudrup will get £15 million to spend in the summer and his number 1 target is Nicholas Bendtner. Now I don't want to second guess the great Michael Laudrup but I'm totally underwhelmed by Bendtner being mentioned as coming to us. I've never rated him.

We do need a right back, 2 centre halves, a winger, an attacking midfielder and another striker.

Rodgers going has fucked up Siggurdsson signing for us which is a major blow. Looks like he's going to Liverpool. Phone Post
6/18/12 2:44 PM
KurtC
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Govnor - 

<b>Who are you hoping your team signs?</b>

I'll be happy with literally any "premiership quality" signing.

good to have you back in the Prem sir! not been right without the 'ammers.
6/18/12 3:13 PM
LiveWire
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound -
LiveWire -  I'm a Yank who has decided to root for the Hotspurs. Rate my choice! Phone Post

The Hotspurs? lol 

just call us Spurs, Yids or Yiddo's

Great choice i'm Tottenham born and bred if you're ever in London let me know an I'll take you down the lane 
Lol. Give me a little slack. I just found out you call jerseys kits.

I will take you up on that offer. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.