UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Premier League 2014-15 Season thread

3/8/13 10:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gaping i'm calling your punk ass out. Spurs and that joke of a one man team don't stand a chance vs Suarez, Gerrard and the awesome Liverpool attack. Step up and put your sn on the line...don't be scared homie
3/8/13 10:34 AM
WillD
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iamtheonlygayinthevillage -  Welcome back WillD by the way. Phone Post

Thanks.

I'm going to use my first vote down on him. Fuck it.
3/8/13 10:53 AM
Iamtheonlygayinthevillage
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillD -
Iamtheonlygayinthevillage -  Welcome back WillD by the way. Phone Post

Thanks.

I'm going to use my first vote down on him. Fuck it.
That's the spirit. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:25 PM
Evil Ash
2049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did mr1709 get banned? It appears as if WillD is arguing with himself so I'm guessing that either WillD is a schizophrenic or he was engaged with a poster whose posts were removed. Did mr1709 get banned?

Phone Post
3/8/13 12:26 PM
Evil Ash
2049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're being a little hard on yourself Will. I don't think you're a cunt. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:33 PM
WillD
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was arguing with him but I didn't want to do it in that thread and bump it.
3/8/13 12:43 PM
Evil Ash

That's what I figured, lol. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:46 PM
Extendo
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do the Spurs supporters on here rate John Bostock? Toronto FC getting him on a loan. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:57 PM
Evil Ash

Extendo - How do the Spurs supporters on here rate John Bostock? Toronto FC getting him on a loan. Phone Post
I'm not a Spurs fan and I don't know who John Bostock is but the name reminds me of Brian Bosworth the former NFL player and star of this movie
The movie was cool a long time ago but sucks now IMO. I wouldn't bother renting it if I were you. Hope this helps! :-) Phone Post
3/8/13 12:59 PM
Extendo
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, very helpful. Thanks! Phone Post
3/8/13 1:20 PM
Evil Ash

Don't mention it bro. Pay it forward. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:28 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U2's 1997 album "pop"

Criminally underrated work of bold forward thinking genius, or just shite?

3/8/13 1:31 PM
I Dini Ken Min
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

U2's 1997 album "pop"

Beep Phone Post
3/8/13 1:32 PM
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha

3/8/13 1:35 PM

3/8/13 1:41 PM
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U2's 1997 album "pop"

Phone Post
3/8/13 1:47 PM

Yes Phone Post
3/8/13 1:48 PM
Samantha_Mumbas_Chocolate_Nips
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony - Only when they are in Anfield! Great everywhere else, lol.

Utd were definitely unlucky.

lol

I have a mate who supports Everton and was asking him about this phenomenom.

He said at a recent Everton game he was at there was a couple of fella's from Belfast talking rubbish the whole game, which he found embarrassing. Thinks their accent may have just stood out to him though.
3/8/13 1:49 PM

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Yes Phone Post
I just read a story in another thread where Random Muppet's mate once got caught having a Wank by Bono.

Now that is random from the muppet. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:54 PM

Iamtheonlygayinthevillage -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Yes Phone Post
I just read a story in another thread where Random Muppet's mate once got caught having a Wank by Bono.

Now that is random from the muppet. Phone Post
Link to thread? Phone Post
3/8/13 1:56 PM

Anyway Turtle, are we have a return SN bet on tomorrow's game? My current SN runs out next weekend so should I lose then I'll just swap this name for your rename next weekend. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:58 PM

Iamtheonlygayinthevillage - Anyway Turtle, are we have a return SN bet on tomorrow's game? My current SN runs out next weekend so should I lose then I'll just swap this name for your rename next weekend. Phone Post
I would but they didnt let me change my name after I lost to GAW a few weeks back so I dunno if they'll be cunts about it again or not. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:59 PM

Not sure what they condider reasonable when it comes to sn changes Phone Post
3/8/13 1:59 PM

Consider* Phone Post
3/8/13 2:01 PM

Iamtheonlygayinthevillage - Anyway Turtle, are we have a return SN bet on tomorrow's game? My current SN runs out next weekend so should I lose then I'll just swap this name for your rename next weekend. Phone Post
I would but they didnt let me change my name after I lost to GAW a few weeks back so I dunno if they'll be cunts about it again or not. Phone Post
That's because you asked to be renamed NONCE hahaha

Come on son. Let's do this. Just worked out that my SN bet with Pancake Syrup runs out Sunday so this weekend is meant to be. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.