UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Randy Couture in 'Hijacked'

6/18/12 6:02 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

A high-octane, pulse-pounding story of one man out for justice in the sky, HIJACKED is coming to Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on July 31st. HIJACKED stars a top-notch cast of action heroes including former UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture (The Expendables, and the upcoming The Expendables 2), Dominic Purcell (Straw Dogs, “Prison Break”), Tiffany Dupont (“Greek”), Holt McCallany (Fight Club), Craig Fairbrass (The Bank Job) and Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Kill The Irishman).

Special Agent Ross' (Couture) plans to reconcile with his ex-fiancé are ruined when she boards a private jet that is targeted by hijackers working for the same crime lord that he is chasing. With no time to inform his team, Ross wriggles his way aboard the aircraft and risks it all to save the love of his life. HIJACKED is an adrenaline-fueled action-packed film that puts the fear back in flying!

Hijacked w/ Randy Couture

6/18/12 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good for Handy but that movie looks less than dandy

6/18/12 6:57 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie Jones from x-men last stand.....really? they couldnt have picked any number of good movies hes from? they have to go with x-men 3?

Anyways, movie looks terrible and randy clearly cant act. that said, I hope Randy has a long movie career and makes loads of money.
6/18/12 7:01 PM
Humphrey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't argue with a guy making a living. doen't look like a great flick but as long as he gets paid.

but doesn't doing these b-level movies damage your credibility to get top notch roles? Not being sarcastic, I'm just assuming.
6/18/12 7:05 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - can't argue with a guy making a living. doen't look like a great flick but as long as he gets paid.

but doesn't doing these b-level movies damage your credibility to get top notch roles? Not being sarcastic, I'm just assuming.

Jennifer Aniston got her "big break" in Leprechan. Give randy 5-10 years and he'll be americans next sweetheart.
6/18/12 7:56 PM
Brigham
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet it'll sell upwards of 12 copies.
6/18/12 8:15 PM
GracieDisc
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looks like a steamin pile of shit.
6/18/12 8:27 PM
mmamozza
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for side by side shot of randy and Kyle kingsbury . Identical profiles! Phone Post
6/18/12 8:27 PM
Lessphilling
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

Passenger 57, with way more authentic ankle picks and double-legs.
6/18/12 9:43 PM
Fernando Alonso

Kings21 -
Humphrey - can't argue with a guy making a living. doen't look like a great flick but as long as he gets paid.

Jennifer Aniston got her "big break" in Leprechan. Give randy 5-10 years and he'll be americans next sweetheart.
I thought it was Friends that made her famous?

Anyway Handy is Hijacked! Phone Post
6/18/12 9:47 PM
xCYBERDYNEx
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks cheesy but I will watch because of Randy. Phone Post
6/18/12 9:53 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 -

He already is .... he already is Phone Post
6/18/12 11:53 PM
Salt the Snail
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - In to see Holt vs Randy......Holt vs Bas was good on the show

Liked that boxing show,

The film Randy did in Michigan that also had Rory Markham in it was enjoyable

Randy better watch out. Because if that Holt McCallaney guy has the sub defense he had on his show. Randy won't come close to subbing him. Anyone who watched that turd of a show knows what I'm talking about.
6/19/12 12:13 AM
Yelm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks easily 2 times betterthan that Scorpion King movie he did.... That's not a compliment.
6/19/12 1:09 AM
CindyO

xCYBERDYNEx -  Looks cheesy but I will watch because of Randy. Phone Post

This.

Cindy
6/19/12 8:37 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Total clusterfuck....

Jesus christ and these are not even dlisted talent. I mean they are far from actors or actrices but at least they had some semi decent previous experiences.

Kind of sad to see Vinny Jones in a movie like this as well. I mean the dude never was a great actor but his roles as Big Chris and blue tooth Toney in lock stock and Snatch where still epic. Ritchie needs to cast him in another one of his movies asap so he might give that ''acting'' career a little shock to the nuts.

Anyways Randy needs to find his personal guy Richie ASAP otherwise he will not able to get rich from this acting gig.
6/19/12 9:17 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks made for tv
6/19/12 11:43 AM
decu68
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Randy but the movie doesn't look good. Made for TV like somebody put it. Glad to see Randy keeping busy and is happy with his retirement. Looking forward to seeing him in the Expendables 2.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.