UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> MMA worldwide magazine posters?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/19/12 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gage949
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember these magazines used to have a two sided poster included with every issue. Did they ever have fight ads on them or just the fighters? Where can I find a list of the issues and the posters that were included? Phone Post
6/19/12 2:05 AM
gage949
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it was a different magazine I'm thinking of but this is from the 2004-2007 time frame Phone Post
6/19/12 2:05 AM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will have to look at some of my MMA Worldwide mags and see..

I do remember Fightsport USA version2.0 having dbl sided posters in them.. sometimes they were of the cover, other times of an event.. they also released a version in french language which I believe lasted longer than its USA counterpart

Tapout Mag had the Ms. Tapout of the month centerfold thing like Playboy iirc.. Phone Post
6/19/12 2:08 AM
gage949

Fightsport is totally what I was thinking of! Whoops! Anyone have any old issues? I really like those smaller sized posters and remembering them covering pride a lot. Phone Post
6/19/12 2:09 AM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gage949 - Maybe it was a different magazine I'm thinking of but this is from the 2004-2007 time frame Phone Post
Fightsport USA version 2.0 started I believe in 07' and went to 09'... I think they were still printing new issues past the USA cancellation, but only to french language subscribers. Phone Post
6/19/12 2:12 AM
armbarheelhook

gage949 - Fightsport is totally what I was thinking of! Whoops! Anyone have any old issues? I really like those smaller sized posters and remembering them covering pride a lot. Phone Post
sorry... dnt have any for sale, but I see them every once in awhile on internet.. you can also try mmamags.com I believe is the website.. just put in a query or shoot an email and they should respond. Phone Post
6/19/12 12:21 PM
Dawggy
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sold all my old fightsport mags, I had dozens of them. I have about 20 of the double sided posters that they came with though. Pm me if interested. Phone Post
6/19/12 2:33 PM
gage949

Dawggy - I sold all my old fightsport mags, I had dozens of them. I have about 20 of the double sided posters that they came with though. Pm me if interested. Phone Post
I do everything from my phone,

Can u email gage949@yahoo.com Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.