UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Update on my progress.

7/23/12 3:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nineteen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - It should be noted that Nineteen is a very modest person. She has put in a lot of hard work on her own, taken the impetus to learn, and is one of the easiest clients i've worked with.

Her results so far are excellent, and I have no doubts that if she really wants to, she will achieve a level well beyond what most people ever achieve.

Keep it up :)
Dude!!!

That's a wonderful compliment!! Means a lot!

We can do it!!!!! Hulk flex!!!!!! Phone Post
7/30/12 12:36 PM
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Our handy work. You are welcome:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
7/30/12 12:43 PM
Leigh
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work! Phone Post
7/30/12 7:18 PM
Chocolate Shatner
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me gusta....
7/30/12 9:01 PM
nineteen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting there Phone Post
7/31/12 5:12 AM
CDarwin
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/31/12 5:14 AM
nineteen - It numbs when I use the stair master elliptical revolving stairs and sometimes during deadlifts or squats.

It's the front part of my foot. Sometimes one or both.

I just finish whatever I am doing and about 10-15 mins later it's gone. Phone Post

I get that too on the eliptical, but only then.

It helps if I loosen my shoe laces to the max. I just figured something is pinched in the foot from the movement. Had it been the lower back, I can't see how the shoe laces thing would make any difference, but that's just broscience on my part...

Good job, btw!
7/31/12 9:34 AM
jdhawgs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work Vermonter!
You look great Nineteen keep at it.
7/31/12 10:04 AM
paw
1351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking good, nineteen!  Great job!
8/13/12 5:01 PM
nineteen

So I took a couple weeks off. I'm a weekend warrior... Did a little damage to my progress.

I'm back with vermonter for a new goal. (I think we are racing)

Hes awesome but i want to win!!! Phone Post
8/13/12 5:36 PM
Leigh
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you get fat? Don't fall off the wagon Phone Post
8/13/12 6:07 PM
nineteen

I didn't get fat. Just gained a couple lbs. still IF'd and gymed but drank and ate poorly.

And it was awesome to not weigh myself everyday.

But I'm ready to get up and at em!!!! Phone Post
8/13/12 6:28 PM
CDarwin
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like I said in the other thread, you ARE awsome and you should be aiming for other things than the lbs here. (Being a father with a teenage daughter, my reflex is to coach even when  coaching isn't necessary - and even when there are more competent coaches around...)

I eat and drink "poorly" (as in not so poorly) all the time, but to be honest I think men and women are way different in this regard. Since we have almost twice the lean body mass (well petite girls vs heavy guys at least) we are going to end up with some serious differences in BMR. (The same goes for alcohol burning/spending.) And, on top of all that it is easier to get a full body workout with more mass.

Losing weight is easy. (Gaining weight is even easier.) Maintaining weight is the magnets thingy.

8/14/12 10:17 PM
nineteen

Thanks CD
I appreciate your comments!

I feel like I've got a lot more fat to lose. But while I'm doing that ... Im getting stronger. My grip is much better. I can open stuff on my own now.

I've surprised myself with this hidden or learned discipline. I go even if I don't want to. I avoid food that I want. Not always but much more than not. My attitude has changed.

I caught myself saying "I had a tough day, I'm gonna go to the gym for a swear" this is not something I would have even thought 6 months ago.

My boobs are smaller :( huge bummer! But it's how it goes.

I am happy with my progress but I am not quite happy with my body. I can do better than this. And then ill get my belly button pierced!!! By then I hope you've figured out the magnet thing!!! =)

Did I mention how helpful Vermonter has been?!? Ya! He's been great to work with! Phone Post
8/15/12 2:53 AM
Leigh

Well done on getting in shape. Sounds like you've taken it seriously. Yep Vermonters knows his stuff

Post pics of previous boobs and current boobs so we can see what you mean - a picture paints a thousand words Phone Post
8/15/12 10:06 PM
nineteen

Leigh guess you'll have to take my word for it! Phone Post
8/22/12 12:15 PM
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she's exaggerating about the boobs.

And she's back on the wagon in force Leigh. Going to hit new goals faster than we thought possible i think.
8/30/12 5:53 PM
nineteen

Progress is slow...

My assisted dips and chin ups are much better... Getting stronger which is awesome!!! 30lbs less from when I first started.

I'm also beginning to get noticed at the bar.... By women!!! But its the bitch face!!! I was very uncomfortable with this at first but realized its the best compliment ever since women can be very hostile.

Over all Im Keeping at it.

Trying to do fasted work outs now. I think this might be the real game changer.

How are you guys doing?!? Phone Post
8/31/12 1:31 AM
CDarwin

VTFU for improved dips and chin ups!
8/31/12 6:26 AM
Chocolate Shatner
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noticed by the women?

Hmmmmmmm......

me gusta.
8/31/12 9:55 AM
paw
1351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting stronger and getting noticed = pure win.
Great job nineteen!

You mentioned "fasted workouts"...have you switched your eating habits?

8/31/12 9:59 AM
disbeliever
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Good work
8/31/12 12:20 PM
vermonter

paw - Getting stronger and getting noticed = pure win.
Great job nineteen!

She changed her eating window, and now works out prior to her first meal.
8/31/12 7:53 PM
nineteen

Make that 40 lbs better on my assisted chin up and dips. Woo!!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. It helps esp when I'm not seeing the results on the scale. I know it's not the most important part of this process logically but I'm irrational at the best of times.

Ps Vermonter is awesome!!! <3

Fasted work outs late in the day takes some getting used to. Phone Post
9/1/12 6:26 PM
Chocolate Shatner

vermonter - 
paw - Getting stronger and getting noticed = pure win.
Great job nineteen!

She changed her eating window, and now works out prior to her first meal.

Dude, like, I dunno about you man, but to me, if you're gonna help a girl lose weight and gain some self confidence, forcing them to eat in a window isn't the best way to do it. I mean, people could walk by the whole time and watch her eat, she'd get stared at, and what about the size of the window? Are we talking kitchen window? Living room window? Display window at Barney's? Duuuuuude.
9/2/12 4:13 AM
Leigh

If you won't post boob pics here, you should at least send some to Doug in appreciation Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.