UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Watcha wanna trade?

6/19/12 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone got anything they might wanna trade? Pride? UFC? ETC?
6/19/12 11:04 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
I got an extra Pride 23 B2, UFC 19 and Pride 32 (1st version) that I'm looking to trade as well as a bunch of other shit that I would possibly get rid of in exchange for what I'm looking for. I'm ONLY interested in Pride Japanese B2s. If anyone has any for sale/ trade let me know.
6/19/12 11:19 PM
kimuralock

I'm always down for trades, and am also interested in Pride posters. Mainly the Eyeball, Sperm, Survival ones..... i'd also say the Bomb and Butterfly but i know those aren't really up for trades at all! B1 and 2's are of course my preferred, however i can live with B3's. 

Most of you have my photobucket with the items, but some off the top of my head are:

- Rousey vs Tate full sized, with signed Tate promo
 - UFC Revolution Program signed by: Couture, Gracie, Shamrock, Ettish, Hackney, Ruas, Tactarov (SP?), Frye, Coleman, etc.
 - Belfort signed 8X12 LHV Contender promo
 - Diaz vs Pierre "Jaws" poster
 - Rio 2 port. Poster

I have a ton more but those are just some of the better items i have.

I am looking for a Wanderlei and Rampage signed Pride gloves, or any non-ufc signed glove by those two to go with my '04 Breast Feeding poster. Also the '04 program as well.

6/20/12 11:09 AM
Big Shot

I have a full size UFC 13 near mint signed by card for possible trade. Looking for hard to find pride B2 posters. Bomband flower poster at top of list!
6/20/12 4:26 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see what you're doing here Bigshot ;) After that HUGE (and dare I say FANTASTIC) Father's Day haul you're getting creative in your quest to get more posters all without spending another dime! kudo's! hehe
6/20/12 5:37 PM
Big Shot

I gota hand it to you mmagirl, your good! That's exactly what I'm attempting to do. My poster belongs in a museum! But I'm not going to let it go cheap. I Spent a grip for it. Unless I can get a good score in a trade that both parties are comfortable with, I won't let it go.  
6/20/12 5:52 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't blame you one bit. I'm still somewhat (ok, truth be told TOTALLY) jealous :)

Good luck in your search for the bomb & flower, amazing pieces. I still kick myself for not bidding on the B3 flower that was on ebay a few months back even though it went for a nice bit of coin.
6/20/12 7:38 PM
Big Shot

How much did the b3 go for?

As far as jealousy goes, lol. Everyday I see chip, gem, Yuma,GRK, and a few others post their new posters and I'm like damn! But when I do score, I do score big. A lot of my collection 99% of it came from Brett, without his help, I'd have barely anything to my name. However Jesse came through on that pride 10 for me, and he's a pretty solid dude too. It's a nerve racking hobby, when you have money, nothing good is around. When you don't have money, everything pops up for sale.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lol
6/20/12 7:44 PM
mmagirl104

hahaha isn't that the truth! Whenever I'm low on cash someone either offers up something crazy that I really want or something rare comes up on ebay. Go figure!

I think the B3 flower went for about $350. Damn. It's alot, but being all girly and such, I regret not throwing in a bid at the last minute.
6/20/12 8:24 PM
Big Shot

I learned from some of the pros in collecting, if you have a chance to grab a rare piece, get it while you can, cuzz they rarely come back around. I got hella lucky on my pride 10. Jeepdog refered me to Jesse, Jesse just happened to have one and jumped on the opportunity. My UFC 11, if Brett wasn't the kind of guy he is, I never would have been able to get one. This whole collecting thing is based on luck! Right place, right time, funds available! 
6/20/12 8:42 PM
mmagirl104

Nice to see there are so many great people that are willing to help out. Sorry to hijack your thread lol. So, back to business, what's everyone got for trade? hehe

6/20/12 8:55 PM
Big Shot

You got anything to trade? Any pride posters?
6/20/12 9:52 PM
mmagirl104

The only one I have left that I might consider trading is my B3 eyeball poster. It's a great poster, but there are other Pride ones I be wanting ... I would part with it in trade for a Bushido 10 Gomi poster. Maybe a few others if I gave it some thought.
6/20/12 10:05 PM
fightpimp

There are going to be a lot of SEG posters this fall... just waiting to complete a huge deal with the ex-SEG employee that the 7's and 11's came from. Most of the posters that they have were actually hung at the events, they pulled them off the wall afterwards. I was initially supposed to get only 3 or 4 posters and then all of a sudden they warmed-up to me and dropped a no-can-refuse proposition on me... to sell ALL their posters for them. when it rains it pours.
6/20/12 10:22 PM
mmagirl104

That's going to be big news for alot of guys here. Good stuff.
6/20/12 10:28 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp -  There are going to be a lot of SEG posters this fall... just waiting to complete a huge deal with the ex-SEG employee that the 7's and 11's came from. Most of the posters that they have were actually hung at the events, they pulled them off the wall afterwards. I was initially supposed to get only 3 or 4 posters and then all of a sudden they warmed-up to me and dropped a no-can-refuse proposition on me... to sell ALL their posters for them. when it rains it pours.
thnx for the heads up... are you going to be selling them strictly on mmacollector? or ? Phone Post
6/20/12 11:07 PM
gage949
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very exciting news! Phone Post
6/20/12 11:45 PM
fightpimp

Usually if you are on "the list" for an item you get first dibbs etc... unless they tell me specifically to "list" them, most wont ever be heard of... all private-sale. For example there are over 15 people on the UFC 1 poster "list"... most want a mint one and passed-up on the couple I just had... the buyer of the two of them will make a killing at the price they were sold for. easy-come, easy-go! If you want a specific item, let me know and I will let you know if I cross paths with one. Most Pride FC stuff is going to be hard... if you missed the boat a few years ago. these days I am amazed att he prices and demand. The SEG stuff is the shit, investment-wise it is a no-brainer. cool-wise, it's all in the eye of the beholder!
6/21/12 1:54 AM
gage949
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay let's get down to business!

I have a StrikeForce Melendez/Kawajiri I'd like to trade. Phone Post
6/21/12 3:05 AM
kimuralock

MMA girl you know i've had my eye on that poster you have....... :P
6/21/12 7:28 AM
mmagirl104

I sure do, and if you can come up with a Bushido 10 for me it's all yours! hehe! Although I'd probably consider others if I ever get a minute to stop and actually think about it.
6/22/12 8:44 PM
CoopDiddy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My little bit of trade stuff:

Posters:

UFC 144 Japan B5 flyer
UFC 129 SE full size
Affliction Banned 18x24 signed by Fedor and Sylvia
Affliction Trilogy full size
UFC on Fuel 1 full size
Pride GP 05 (eyeball) signed by Fedor and Yoshida
Pride American Final Conflict 2004
Pride American Bushido 11
Henderson Trey 5 poster
UFC 100 poster (unsure of size except it is bigger then bar size, and smaller then full size) Signed by Jones and Lesnar
UFC 128 bar sized signed by Jones (Drunk Sig)

Programs/Magizines:
Pride 28
Pride 2004 yearbook

I got everything pictured on here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40975247@N06/
6/22/12 9:19 PM
CoopDiddy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eyeball is a B3 BTW

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.