UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> The Clearest Photo Of Bigfoot Since Patterson

6/21/12 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/21/12 8:58 AM

This latest trail cam photo of Bigfoot taken by a person who chose not to reveal himself was handed over to a blogger named Melissa Hovey. Melissa "struggled" with releasing the photo to the Bigfoot community as she made a promise to the person that he can trust her.

6/21/12 8:54 AM
sockeye
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Information about the photo:

This witness asked for my (Melissa Hovey) help in seeking protection for what he/she claimed was a Bigfoot that had been coming onto his/her property.

The witness broke contact after becoming concerned for his/her privacy and the safety of the animal. He/she was concerned people would discover who he/she is and that he/she would be called, "crazy". The witness also expressed concern that if his/her identity were discovered the alleged animal would be in danger of being killed.

The witness expressed in multiple emails that his/her interest was in protection of the alleged animal and not financial gain.

The witness stated this is one game cam photo in a series of photos.

The witness denies any form of manipulation to this photo, other than cropping the image.

Any conversations had between Melissa Hovey and the witness will not be disclosed. Even though the ABS is releasing this photo we still feel it is our responsibility to protect any information that may harm the investigation or the witness.

The photo has been examined and the ABS is in possession of these written opinions. I will do my best to have these opinions released as soon as possible. As is usually the case with opinions, photos and other miscellaneous information is sent, and can create difficulties in their uploading to the internet. My blog is a very temperamental site.

But, rest assured I have no desire to "string this out" any longer than I must – and that is only to make sure the information and the opinions given are published properly.
6/27/12 10:07 PM
TheRealMrBeefy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does not look very real. If this is really Big foot then why would they only release a picture of its back?

If she was that concerned about the Big Foot's safety and her reputation, then why even share a picture at all?

Just a dude in a 'messin with Sasquatch costume.
7/5/12 6:46 PM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going with it being fake, and I'm basing my opinion purely on the fact that the image is lit by a flash or other bright light. I don't know about trail cameras, but this light seems counter intuitive to what I would expect them to use. I would expect some form of night vision to be used to photograph a nocturnal animal.

Anyways, here's my guess why I think it's fake:

I have no clue if bigfoot exists, but if it did then I doubt it's gone undiscovered this long by walking up to lights like that. So I feel it's safe to rule out that it's not an always-on light. Therefore it must be a flash that works in conjunction with the camera.

So going based on the assumption that a flash that only lights up when the picture is being taken is what's being used to light the image. That picture doesn't look like what I would expect the first picture that a motion-triggered camera would take. I wouldn't expect the subject to be perfectly framed or lit by the camera. I know they say the only thing done to the original image was that the image was cropped so it might not be so well framed in the original image. However, the lighting seems to be focused on the center of his back and dims towards the edges, meaning that although it might not have been centered in the framing of the original picture, it does seem to be centered with the flash/lighting. I don't expect such a lucky shot with the first picture of a trail cam.

So if it's not the first picture captured by the trail cam, it must be one of the subsequent images in the "series of photos" mentioned.

Going back to my original assumption that if a bigfoot exists (which again, I'm not saying it does), I don't feel it would have avoided detection for so long by being comfortable in sudden bright light. That picture doesn't appear to be an animal that's surprised by the light, curious of the light/activity, or fleeing the light. It's just a perfect shot of what we're supposed to believe is the back of a bigfoot.

If I had to bet on it being real or fake, I'm going with fake just because of the lighting and how I'd expect a wild animal that's avoided detection for so long to react to a bright flash of light.

That being said, I'm no expert on photography, tail cameras, or nocturnal animal reactions. So if I'm wrong on anything I've mentioned, I'm open to being corrected if for no other reason then to learn more about any of those things
12/22/12 1:38 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

looks totally fake.

patterson vid is still the gold standard
1/10/13 3:13 PM
jcblass

she is literally right on top of what ever is in that image, there is no way she couldn't get another picture or she was afraid of getting to close. That picture is not a result of a long lens, but rather someone standing like 2 feet from the back of the "creature"

totally fake.
1/26/13 12:03 AM
uniquetechnique
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like my ass
1/26/13 12:35 AM
Redneck
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's an American Bigfoot Society?

1/26/13 4:21 AM
Redneck
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.