UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Kettlebells: Where to buy on Oahu?

6/21/12 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Adversary
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long story short, my mom's not doing so well and I'm coming home to Mililani for a few weeks to spend time with her. She's not dying or anything, but her MS is progressing and I haven't seen her in 2 years. Told her to put some 'tussin on it, but that didn't work.

Anyway, I don't have a gym membership anymore and started using my kettlebells again. I'd like to keep it up while I'm over there, but I don't want to over pay for sub-par kb's like they sell in the big stores. The ones I have now are Kaizens from Budo videos, I think I paid about $1/lb for them. I'm interested in something similar.
6/21/12 4:41 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heavy Metal Barbell on south street is where I got most of mine. Do a search for Warrior Hardware, he sells out of a self storage near Kaimuki/University area.
6/21/12 5:45 PM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plus one for Heavy Metal barbell. Tell Kevin The HG sent you.
6/21/12 5:46 PM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope your Mom gets better
6/21/12 5:55 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plus 3 for Heavy Metal BB. Support a guy who really deserves support!
6/21/12 6:27 PM
WillyMaunawili
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're looking to train too check out the Mad Tiger Academy, madtigerbjj.com, right in humble Mill town Phone Post
6/22/12 12:07 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you go with Heavy Metal ask for the HG discount by pulling you cack out!!
6/22/12 5:28 AM
808dvs
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Craigslist is always worth a shot. Phone Post
6/22/12 12:15 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Sgt. Slaphead - If you go with Heavy Metal ask for the HG discount by pulling you cack out!!

Need minimum 10K post before you get that discount Sgt. You KNOW this man!!
6/22/12 1:25 PM
The Adversary
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - Hope your Mom gets better

Thanks, Jimmy. And thanks everyone for getting back to me on this. I'll definitely check out Heavy Metal. Guess I'll just walk in wearing nothing but a UG t-shirt and slippahs and ask for the HG discount?

Warrior Hardware looks like a good option as well, thanks Sarge. I love their website, "PICKUP TIMES Vary based on availability. If we're awake, we're willing to meet you." Excellent.

I don't know why Craig's list didn't come to mind. Probably because I associate it only with picking up fat girls.
6/22/12 7:55 PM
JIMMYNAKS

You'll hurt your back picking up fat girls......

More better you attack with deep half from the top while they laying down. Phone Post
6/23/12 5:24 AM
T.Jay Thompson
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HMBB Phone Post
6/23/12 1:27 PM
shiki31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sports authority,wal mart, target. Or onnit dot com. O N N I T. Use the code name rogan and you get 10% off. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.