UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guida vs. Maynard

6/23/12 7:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aluminum_rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you cant just 'send a message', if you are going to score the fight on points, then score the motherfucker ON POINTS...

at the least, it was a draw, sure Gray was stronger, but he was plodding, easily frustrated, and that hair-pulling shit was illegal....

Gr will NEVER be champion, Bendo is going to handle him convincingly, mark my words.
6/23/12 11:05 AM
1oldfart

a fight and not to mention a headliner like that really hurts their ability to gain new fans.

even i as a fan from ufc 1 am starting to lose some interest lately.

i used to throw huge ufc parties where i would need to bring the tv out to the patio so everybody can watch.
now they say no lets go......... fill in the blank.
6/23/12 11:16 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr You F Sea - EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THAT DECISION?

THIS FIGHT WAS FIXED!

Yeah it was fixed.

Because Guida fucking broke it.
6/23/12 12:57 PM
BIGFOOTinMyMouth

aluminum_rooster - you cant just 'send a message', if you are going to score the fight on points, then score the motherfucker ON POINTS...

at the least, it was a draw, sure Gray was stronger, but he was plodding, easily frustrated, and that hair-pulling shit was illegal....

Gr will NEVER be champion, Bendo is going to handle him convincingly, mark my words.

Hair pulling? Cut off your Pippy Long Stockings pony tail and it wont get in the way during a muay thai clinch. Illegal. Sheesh.
6/23/12 2:54 PM
DPASQ

So Grey won that fight for a simple reason, although points are awarded for strikes and Guida landed more, this is not point fighting, it is professional prize fighting and effective aggression and a willingness to engage are also part of the scoring criteria. Anyone who thinks that Guida won that fight should go watch karate point fighting tournaments and forget about full contact fight sports. Guida track shoes must be worn out after all that running. I am glad that Maynard won. I was never a fan of his but I am now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.