UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Filler ideas

6/22/12 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YorkshireManDem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am currently in the process of finishing my sleeve, getting it fully 3/4 on the 29th but I am stuck for filler ideas, I have all my main pieces I want ready and currently have spiders webs, filigree and roses as fillers. Any ideas?
6/24/12 1:30 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually have the same question. I have a large celtic knot design on my upper shoulder to mid- bicep, I want a quote on inside of bicep and cannot for the life of my think of what I want to "marry" the two so it dosent look like an after thought. The knot already has alot of shading so shading as a filler will detract from the original piece.
6/25/12 1:18 PM
MichaelVronsky
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what style are the other tattoos you have?
6/25/12 7:40 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichaelVronsky - what style are the other tattoos you have?

Mine is very similar to this

6/26/12 7:24 AM
YorkshireManDem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichaelVronsky - what style are the other tattoos you have?

It's not really style specific. If anything it's more of an old school than anything?
6/26/12 7:59 PM
MichaelVronsky
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you have celtic theres really nothing much that goes with it besides more celtic

for old school, you can fill in background with little stars or just more old school tattoos. or cover it up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.