UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thanks for the Ride!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/24/12 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MolsonMuscles
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for the King.
6/24/12 12:50 AM
youhavetocallmenighthawk
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been one of my favorites, congrats on a great career! Phone Post
6/24/12 12:50 AM
Scott Rotem
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you bro.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
6/24/12 12:58 AM
Kingofny23
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank You for all the great fights! Phone Post
6/24/12 1:08 AM
Chardee Macdennis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank YOUU SIR!!!! May I recomend watching GAME OF THRONES now that you will have some free time?? :D
6/24/12 1:09 AM
ontilt
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Spencer you were one of my favorites from the minute I first saw you fight Thiago Alves. Your style has been exciting yet not reckless, because your striking is very technical. Not every day you can see someone who can bring it while still being technically sound like you do. It's been awesome watching you over the years!
6/24/12 1:11 AM
rnunz
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you!!! Phone Post
6/24/12 1:13 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, thank you sir!!

TTT for The King!
6/24/12 1:13 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been a fan... Wishing you the best in all you do. Phone Post
6/24/12 1:16 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The man in the arena , MUCH respek Spencer , for a long time !
6/24/12 1:17 AM
PwntiusPilate

One of my favorite all-time fighters to watch. Thanks for the great fights. Good luck with whatever you decide to do from here.
6/24/12 1:18 AM
UGCTT=MMmyNIGHTMARE
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a champ in my book!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Phone Post
6/24/12 1:19 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't buy tonight's show.

I'd have paid to see last night's card.

Take care King. Phone Post
6/24/12 1:21 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spencer Fisher - I just wanted to put on a good fight and show my appreciation to Dana White and the fans for giving me my job.

all ways
6/24/12 1:24 AM
danneykmma
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for all the great fights Phone Post
6/24/12 1:29 AM
Poindexter
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spencer Fisher -  I would like to say thanks to everybody that has supported me through out my career.  But, I can't keep losing and expect to keep a career in fighting when you are losing more than you are winning.   Last night I did not get hurt once and found my range and felt like my old self again.  I was having fun again!  Congrats to Stout, he always brings out the best in me.  He did throw me off with his wrestling, I was expecting to be a mostly stand up fight.  But this is MMA not boxing.  Thank you Dana White, Joe Silva and all you fans for your support.  And of course everyone that has helped me get here, there are too many of you to name.  I am not closing the door just yet, but I am not jumping into anything either.  Time is ticking for me. 

You looked great. You looked invigorated. I thought you won. The fans would love to see you fight again.
6/24/12 1:31 AM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you.
6/24/12 1:32 AM
xCYBERDYNEx
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on a great career whatever you decide. Phone Post
6/24/12 1:37 AM
RabidCracker
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my all time faves. You're a true warrior Spencer. Thanks for all your effort sir!
6/24/12 1:51 AM
Spazzo

Been a fan since the first time I saw you fight, Spencer. You always bring it. You got class, brother. You looked great in the fight last night and you dominated the stand up. I actually yelled at Stout on the screen "how's that for losing a step motherfucker!" my wife thinks I'm an idiot. Phone Post
6/24/12 2:03 AM
JoeJoeplata
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

respect! you still got some fight in you for sure!
6/24/12 2:06 AM
Reggie Warren Jr
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Spazzo -  Been a fan since the first time I saw you fight, Spencer. You always bring it. You got class, brother. You looked great in the fight last night and you dominated the stand up. I actually yelled at Stout on the screen "how's that for losing a step motherfucker!" my wife thinks I'm an idiot. Phone Post

that gave me some goosebumps.
6/24/12 2:11 AM
Lunchbox101
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for some great fights, Mr. Fisher. It's been a pleasure watching you fight. Best of luck to you, in what ever it is you decide to do!
6/24/12 2:15 AM
Roy Batty
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Spencer!
*Clap-Clap! Clap-Clap-Clap!*
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
6/24/12 2:18 AM
The Real RocknRolla
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for putting on the great fights that you did. Wishing you all the best. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.