UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thanks for the Ride!

6/24/12 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sYkOaKtIvE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of my favorite fighters.became a fan after the neer fight. its been a pleasure to watch you perform. Thank you.
6/24/12 3:54 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
 Hey King...you ever been knocked down throughout entire career? I dont think so.
6/24/12 4:16 PM
Hamo808
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the memories "KING FISHER!!!". May God bless you! Phone Post
6/24/12 4:17 PM
In The Clinch
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My hat is off to you Spencer. Thank you for putting it all on the line over all of these years.
6/24/12 4:53 PM
DanTheWolfman

Thanks Spencer,
Watched the fights at Fox studios,
Seems Dana, Glazer, Rashad, myself all thought you fought great and landed the harder more damaging blows
6/24/12 6:53 PM
glassjaw

Spencer you are a beast and all your fights are fun to watch. Best of luck to you in what ever you do.
6/24/12 6:56 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/24/12 6:57 PM
HAMMER
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan.
6/24/12 7:39 PM
EddyH

Always a true warrior.
6/24/12 7:45 PM
dahosse
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spencer Fisher -  I would like to say thanks to everybody that has supported me through out my career.  But, I can't keep losing and expect to keep a career in fighting when you are losing more than you are winning.   Last night I did not get hurt once and found my range and felt like my old self again.  I was having fun again!  Congrats to Stout, he always brings out the best in me.  He did throw me off with his wrestling, I was expecting to be a mostly stand up fight.  But this is MMA not boxing.  Thank you Dana White, Joe Silva and all you fans for your support.  And of course everyone that has helped me get here, there are too many of you to name.  I am not closing the door just yet, but I am not jumping into anything either.  Time is ticking for me. 
You looked as good as you ever have. Sam stole that fight on takedowns.

If you're ready to go, you're left with nothing left to prove- you're one of the best, and anyone with a luck of sense knows it.

I know a bunch of us wish you'd stay, but what we really wish is the best for you- you make that choice that's right for you, and your real fans will still support you.

Good luck with things going forward. Phone Post
6/24/12 8:42 PM
ocdacc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you - always a fan Phone Post
6/24/12 8:53 PM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mad props to Fisher.
6/24/12 10:54 PM
91W209
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the entertaining fights you have provided. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. Phone Post
6/24/12 10:57 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

Love me some Spencer fisher. Best of luck man. Phone Post
6/24/12 11:17 PM
Dougie
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Spencer Fisher fight is always great. Thank you for some awesome fights!
6/24/12 11:26 PM
WheresBobbySouthworth

How much does Fisher weigh? He seemed to always be undersized against his opponents at LW.

Fisher showed great sportsmanship in this thread, not getting upset about the takedowns. I thought Stout really cheapened the fight with them. He didn't have the ability to follow up. It was purely point scoring.
6/24/12 11:42 PM
Scramslam

Im a fan, THANKS!
6/24/12 11:47 PM
Pro Ice
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A throwback a true FIGHTER !  One of the last of a dying breed

Thank YOU Mr Fisher
6/25/12 12:18 AM
D241

Top WW, former title contender Thiago Alves made his UFC debut on his 21st birthday.

Lw Spencer Fisher gave him a triangle and an L for a present and welcoming gift.

Very giving individual.
6/25/12 12:20 AM
MMArijuana

Spencer, do you have another fight on your UFC contact? Dana thought you won. It would be great to see you go out on an official win. Is 145 possible something you would try? Phone Post
6/25/12 12:29 AM
Kimo Lives
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ur the man fish

I always thoyght u shoulda gotten a big push after that alves win....

First ballot hofer no question Phone Post
6/25/12 12:33 AM
mixedmartialmike

D241 - Top WW, former title contender Thiago Alves made his UFC debut on his 21st birthday.

Lw Spencer Fisher gave him a triangle and an L for a present and welcoming gift.

Very giving individual.
Lol well done Phone Post
6/25/12 12:36 AM
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for all the great fights man.  I think you and Sam probably own the most dynamic trilogy in the history of the sport.  The first two fights are probably 2 of my all time favorites, and Friday's scrap was damn exciting as well.  It's weird seeing you guys fight for me as well since I am a big fan of both of you.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do next man.
6/25/12 1:22 AM
Reggie Warren Jr
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Pro Ice - A throwback a true FIGHTER !  One of the last of a dying breed

Thank YOU Mr Fisher

ya got that right
6/25/12 1:31 AM
dirtymfmoney

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.