UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thanks for the Ride!

6/25/12 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Victory Jay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are one of the neo pioneers my friend!  Loved watching you fight from the roller rink all the way to the big show!
6/25/12 7:56 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more fight, at least. You looked great in that fight you just got beat on takedowns. Improve your sprawl and give us one more. As a fan from NC I only have so many fighters from the state to root for. Phone Post
6/25/12 9:16 AM
Thecalmone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Spencer. You gave the fans exciting fights and that is all we can ask for . Thank you.
6/25/12 9:25 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for all the wars! I love watching your fights! Phone Post
6/25/12 10:08 AM
Carma

Thank for all the great fights, you always knew if Spencer Fisher is on the card you're going to see a great fight....althopugh i hope to see you come back and fight at 145
6/25/12 12:31 PM
Son of Neckbone
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad to see my favorite fighter retire, but I understand. Thanks for it all, and congrats on winning the trilogy, regardless of washy judging.
6/25/12 12:48 PM
pm1964
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for another great fight Spencer. You always bring it and lay it on the line, and as fans, that's the very best thing we can ever expect from a fighter.
6/25/12 1:58 PM
xx72novaxx

Thank you for all the time, effort and heart you put into all the great wars you were a part of.
6/25/12 2:19 PM
Darup

Thanks for the all the exciting fights! I know I am in the minority but I had you winning the fight against Stout. To me 1 minute of a takedown and minimal GnP shouldn't outweigh 4 minutes of being outstruck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.