UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

6/24/12 5:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Urban myth...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_Illustrated_cover_jinx Phone Post
6/24/12 5:29 AM
valetudosuperfight
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sports Illustrated called Fedor fighter of the decade and then Werdum happened so maybe Huerta just got lucky.
6/24/12 6:23 AM
LokiTheJester
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sam Soul - Well the SI cover was several years ago and Huerta survived several bouts and a street fight against some roid up football player before getting executed by that soccer stomp yesterday.

Either that curse is hella slow or it didn't work for like at least 5 fights.

what does surviving fights mean? not getting finished? because he lost to Florian soon after the cover came out
6/24/12 9:17 AM
kid chaos
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it he was such a likeable fighter!!! Why couldn't a wrestlefuck fighter fall of the wagon instead
Clay guida
Gray maynard
Phil Davis
Ryan bader
Ect Phone Post
6/24/12 10:05 AM
RKing85
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you would have to pay me a lot of money to be on the cover of SI or on the cover Madden. Not worth my career.

While you are at, you would also have to give me some athletic talent as well as the money.
6/24/12 5:53 PM
BrunoMcGyver
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

um....WTF??
6/24/12 5:56 PM
crunchysavior
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stalker alert?
6/24/12 5:56 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 06/24/12 5:59 PM

6/24/12 5:57 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

* plays Psycho music *
6/24/12 6:00 PM
Gsnitsky

She mad Phone Post
6/24/12 6:01 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - um....WTF??

Someone should probably contact Huerta A.S.A.P. to warn him about this person.
6/24/12 6:03 PM
slaughteringyou

MichelleLopezCO - Allow me to explain this "curse" that is happening to Roger Huerta.

Mike Swick (former friend) nixes the Thailand gym project with Roger. (Source: <a href="http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8338:roger-huerta-doesnt-seem-that-thrilled-with-mike-swick-and-his-business-decisions&catid=34:organizations">MiddleEasy.com | Roger Huerta doesn't seem that thrilled with Mike Swick and his business decisions</a>)

Phil Baroni (former friend) now has serious beef with Roger, calls him out on Twitter, Sherdog, etc., saying "<span class="highlight">Huerta</span> has no old friends, and a big mouth!" (Source: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/70269035-post15.html)

Oscar Enriquez (owner of UWF promotion that Roger fought at against War Machine in November 2011) and his son Oscar (former friend of Roger) have parted ways with Roger after many years of "friendship." Why? Because "business and friendship don't mix." (Source: https://twitter.com/OscarG_UWF/status/216607003789897730)

Arianny Celeste (former friend & fling of Roger) said in 2008 she and Roger are "no longer on speaking terms" and "no longer friends." (Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/08/13/non-breaking-news-roger-huerta-and-arianny-celeste-no-longer-on-speaking-terms/). She is one of many women who feel this way.

An individual who has been fucked over badly by Roger contacted me recently, and had OVERWHELMINGLY bad things to say about him (source: confidential). This person supports the book I'm writing but doesn't believe I will succeed at helping Roger because "He will never change."

Several individuals who have known Roger for years have talked to me, stating "He needs serious help," and that they are in support of the book I'm writing (source: confidential).

What do all of the above have in common? ROGER HUERTA.

Roger was once a rising star, at the top of his game in the UFC... until things began to crumble. His MASK began to fall apart. Look at his relentless string of losses (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Huerta), including his latest on June 23, 2012 -- a brutal soccer kick KO to the head, courtesy of Zorobabel Moreira.

Roger is losing for a reason. I attempted to talk to him about this on the phone after he lost to War Machine, but we only had 15 minutes until he was cut off. His fast-paced lifestyle prevents him from having sufficiently deep conversations with people who can help him address his issues. In other words: Roger continues to choose NOT to address why he is creating all of this failure himself. He is choosing not to seek help. He chooses to continue living a lifestyle that is leading to his downfall.

Why the fuck do I, a total stranger, care so much about his well-being? He could get my answer simply by asking me. It would require me to open my heart to him and share things I've never shared with anyone. But Roger hasn't made any attempt to get to the bottom of this -- because he is afraid of me, and really, afraid of women. I'm a female who HASN'T thrown herself at Roger, and who in fact WALKED OUT on him after he said some revealing things during a dinner that prompted me to think: "Run away from him. Run far, far away."

But walking out was my mistake. It was me acting in fear. I instantly regretted it. So I did the best that I could with it: I decided to write a book.

My book was never intended to be about "Roger Huerta's Fall from Grace." It was intended to be about my own personal journey in wanting to find the perfect love, putting a celebrity on a pedestal, and doing the unthinkable -- gaining intimate access to said celebrity and his inner circle. As a result of my actions, several people who know Roger better than I do have shared stories with me, deepening my understanding of him.

But the most important person in all of this -- Roger himself -- has failed to contact me. Roger shut me out, because I hurt his ego. I didn't properly thank him for dinner, and I didn't properly say goodbye. Big fucking deal, right? It was a dumb mistake... but one which turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise.

(continued in next post...)

Get a grip woman....

If I was Roger i'd look into getting a restraining order ASAP
6/24/12 6:03 PM
dipsheet
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^Holy fuck. I have not been as afraid for a fighter since Matua, post-Abbott.
6/24/12 6:04 PM
Arodjohns
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - 
BrunoMcGyver - um....WTF??

Someone should probably contact Huerta A.S.A.P. to warn him about this person.

+1 That's some of the weirdest/creepiest shit I've ever read.
6/24/12 6:05 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1000 posts easy, if some mod doesn't shut this down.
6/24/12 6:06 PM
slaughteringyou

MichelleLopezCO - (...continued from previous post)

Due to the fact that I may now have the power to legitimately help him, Roger is afraid of me (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYH23ts1ncI&feature=player_embedded). He's worried that I may expose him for who he truly is. He doesn't realize that I know more than he thinks I know. He's worried that his beautiful image will come crashing down, due to the book I'm writing. News flash: God/Karma/The Spiritual Laws are ensuring that Roger is already reaping what he sows.

You want to know why Roger is falling from grace? Read an excellent book called "Working with the Law." It's a spiritual book that describes how we create either perfect heaven, or perfect hell through the choices we make in our everyday lives (think: the 10 Commandments, the spiritual laws, etc.). Roger has been mis-using "the law" for years, and now the law (karma) is coming back to haunt him. It's truly sad and painful to watch, for those who really care about him.

That soccer kick to the head laid Roger out on the ground. Demolished his ego, I'm sure. Now he'll have a perfect opportunity to really think about his actions and the direction of his life -- if it's not too late and if he's not permanently brain-dead from that kick.

Will Roger be redeemed? Will he take responsibility for the outcomes in his life? Will he openly admit his flaws, errors, and sins to the world? Or is he too proud? Will he keep trying to game the public, and keep trying to wear the mask that makes him look like "a good guy who just can't catch a break"? Only time will tell.

Although I've received some very damning, shocking information about Roger, it's not my place to expose those parts of his story. I think he should make the choice and do it himself. Living a lie really eats at your soul. (I know from experience.)

In my tweets, I've been poking and prodding at Roger, encouraging him to make the right choice -- to investigate the hidden parts of himself that are driving his behavior and causing the outcomes in his life. I'm reaching out to him by using the one mechanism he knows best: <b>abuse</b>. I'm no therapist, but I think if he talked to me more, I'm pretty sure he'd be surprised at how much I can help him.

Right now, I'm probably the only person on the planet who can help him, and who genuinely wants to help him... while wanting nothing in return. (Months ago, I even offered to share with him 1/2 of whatever this book sells for... and got no reply from him.) He's burned so many bridges, people are beginning not to care about him anymore.

Roger wants to sue me for trying to help me? Be my guest.  I am not afraid of him (source: http://michellelopez.net/2012/06/fuck-whatever-roger-huerta-has-to-say-about-me/).

At the end of the day, I know I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. So if Roger doesn't ask for my help, then at least I'm attempting to help others by producing this book -- which will have possible cathartic, healing effects due to the power of a great story.

If "crazy" is what gets Roger's (and others') attention and gets people to think, then crazy is what I'll do. I will sacrifice my reputation, my freedom, and my safety in order to help this person who I apparently don't know . (Kinda like him sacrificing his life to help a woman he didn't know in that street fight, huh?)

Roger's fighting career is over. He doesn't need to fight anymore. He used fighting for therapy and it worked for awhile. But now he's being called to something newer and scarier to him -- LOVE. He's being called by God to express his emotions, do public speaking, explore his ACTING skills in a positive way, or do something that requires him to use his heart, not his fists.

Many of us will agree that Roger Huerta is a great ACTOR wearing a mask, and that mask has really begun to crumble. Everything in his life is screaming: "Something needs to change!" Something at his core wants change, which is why HE attracted ME into his life. (I also attracted HIM into MY life, because something at my core also wanted to change.) Things will keep getting worse for Roger unless he makes a decision to work on himself. I would gladly trade fame, money, and success (all of which are inevitably coming to me) for an opportunity to help him. That's how much I care about him.

I hope this post sheds light on my true motives. I hope Roger can remove the curse he's placed on himself.

And I pray that all of this has a positive outcome.

- Michelle Lopez
Twitter: @MichelleLopezCO

Might aswell document this post too in case Roger wants ammunition for the eventual lawsuit
6/24/12 6:08 PM
TSMontana

MichelleLopezCO - Allow me to explain this "curse" that is happening to Roger Huerta.

Mike Swick (former friend) nixes the Thailand gym project with Roger. (Source: MiddleEasy.com | Roger Huerta doesn't seem that thrilled with Mike Swick and his business decisions)

Phil Baroni (former friend) now has serious beef with Roger, calls him out on Twitter, Sherdog, etc., saying "Huerta has no old friends, and a big mouth!" (Source: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/70269035-post15.html)

Oscar Enriquez (owner of UWF promotion that Roger fought at against War Machine in November 2011) and his son Oscar (former friend of Roger) have parted ways with Roger after many years of "friendship." Why? Because "business and friendship don't mix." (Source: https://twitter.com/OscarG_UWF/status/216607003789897730)

Arianny Celeste (former friend & fling of Roger) said in 2008 she and Roger are "no longer on speaking terms" and "no longer friends." (Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/08/13/non-breaking-news-roger-huerta-and-arianny-celeste-no-longer-on-speaking-terms/). She is one of many women who feel this way.

An individual who has been fucked over badly by Roger contacted me recently, and had OVERWHELMINGLY bad things to say about him (source: confidential). This person supports the book I'm writing but doesn't believe I will succeed at helping Roger because "He will never change."

Several individuals who have known Roger for years have talked to me, stating "He needs serious help," and that they are in support of the book I'm writing (source: confidential).

Roger was once a rising star, at the top of his game in the UFC... until things began to crumble. His MASK began to fall apart. Look at his relentless string of losses (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Huerta), including his latest on June 23, 2012 -- a brutal soccer kick KO to the head, courtesy of Zorobabel Moreira.

Roger is losing for a reason. I attempted to talk to him about this on the phone after he lost to War Machine, but we only had 15 minutes until he was cut off. His fast-paced lifestyle prevents him from having sufficiently deep conversations with people who can help him address his issues. In other words: Roger continues to choose NOT to address why he is creating all of this failure himself. He is choosing not to seek help. He chooses to continue living a lifestyle that is leading to his downfall.

Why the fuck do I, a total stranger, care so much about his well-being? He could get my answer simply by asking me. It would require me to open my heart to him and share things I've never shared with anyone. But Roger hasn't made any attempt to get to the bottom of this -- because he is afraid of me, and really, afraid of women. I'm a female who HASN'T thrown herself at Roger, and who in fact WALKED OUT on him after he said some revealing things during a dinner that prompted me to think: "Run away from him. Run far, far away."

But walking out was my mistake. It was me acting in fear. I instantly regretted it. So I did the best that I could with it: I decided to write a book.

My book was never intended to be about "Roger Huerta's Fall from Grace." It was intended to be about my own personal journey in wanting to find the perfect love, putting a celebrity on a pedestal, and doing the unthinkable -- gaining intimate access to said celebrity and his inner circle. As a result of my actions, several people who know Roger better than I do have shared stories with me, deepening my understanding of him.

But the most important person in all of this -- Roger himself -- has failed to contact me. Roger shut me out, because I hurt his ego. I didn't properly thank him for dinner, and I didn't properly say goodbye. Big fucking deal, right? It was a dumb mistake... but one which turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise.

TSMontana

MichelleLopezCO - (...continued from previous post)

Due to the fact that I may now have the power to legitimately help him, Roger is afraid of me (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYH23ts1ncI&feature=player_embedded). He's worried that I may expose him for who he truly is. He doesn't realize that I know more than he thinks I know. He's worried that his beautiful image will come crashing down, due to the book I'm writing. News flash: God/Karma/The Spiritual Laws are ensuring that Roger is already reaping what he sows.

You want to know why Roger is falling from grace? Read an excellent book called "Working with the Law." It's a spiritual book that describes how we create either perfect heaven, or perfect hell through the choices we make in our everyday lives (think: the 10 Commandments, the spiritual laws, etc.). Roger has been mis-using "the law" for years, and now the law (karma) is coming back to haunt him. It's truly sad and painful to watch, for those who really care about him.

That soccer kick to the head laid Roger out on the ground. Demolished his ego, I'm sure. Now he'll have a perfect opportunity to really think about his actions and the direction of his life -- if it's not too late and if he's not permanently brain-dead from that kick.

Will Roger be redeemed? Will he take responsibility for the outcomes in his life? Will he openly admit his flaws, errors, and sins to the world? Or is he too proud? Will he keep trying to game the public, and keep trying to wear the mask that makes him look like "a good guy who just can't catch a break"? Only time will tell.

Although I've received some very damning, shocking information about Roger, it's not my place to expose those parts of his story. I think he should make the choice and do it himself. Living a lie really eats at your soul. (I know from experience.)

In my tweets, I've been poking and prodding at Roger, encouraging him to make the right choice -- to investigate the hidden parts of himself that are driving his behavior and causing the outcomes in his life. I'm reaching out to him by using the one mechanism he knows best: abuse. I'm no therapist, but I think if he talked to me more, I'm pretty sure he'd be surprised at how much I can help him.

Right now, I'm probably the only person on the planet who can help him, and who genuinely wants to help him... while wanting nothing in return. (Months ago, I even offered to share with him 1/2 of whatever this book sells for... and got no reply from him.) He's burned so many bridges, people are beginning not to care about him anymore.

Roger wants to sue me for trying to help me? Be my guest.  I am not afraid of him (source: http://michellelopez.net/2012/06/fuck-whatever-roger-huerta-has-to-say-about-me/).

At the end of the day, I know I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. So if Roger doesn't ask for my help, then at least I'm attempting to help others by producing this book -- which will have possible cathartic, healing effects due to the power of a great story.

If "crazy" is what gets Roger's (and others') attention and gets people to think, then crazy is what I'll do. I will sacrifice my reputation, my freedom, and my safety in order to help this person who I apparently don't know . (Kinda like him sacrificing his life to help a woman he didn't know in that street fight, huh?)

Roger's fighting career is over. He doesn't need to fight anymore. He used fighting for therapy and it worked for awhile. But now he's being called to something newer and scarier to him -- LOVE. He's being called by God to express his emotions, do public speaking, explore his ACTING skills in a positive way, or do something that requires him to use his heart, not his fists.

Many of us will agree that Roger Huerta is a great ACTOR wearing a mask, and that mask has really begun to crumble. Everything in his life is screaming: "Something needs to change!" Something at his core wants change, which is why HE attracted ME into his life. (I also attracted HIM into MY life, because something at my core also wanted to change.) Things will keep getting worse for Roger unless he makes a decision to work on himself. I would gladly trade fame, money, and success (all of which are inevitably coming to me) for an opportunity to help him. That's how much I care about him.

I hope this post sheds light on my true motives. I hope Roger can remove the curse he's placed on himself.

And I pray that all of this has a positive outcome.

- Michelle Lopez
Twitter: @MichelleLopezCO
TSMontana

good idea
ABE FROMAN

6/24/12 6:09 PM
rosario00

Is this a movie? Lol Phone Post
6/24/12 6:12 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Abe Froman, those jpegs are spot on.
6/24/12 6:14 PM
CauliflowerCouture

MichelleLopezCO - Allow me to explain this "curse" that is happening to Roger Huerta.

Mike Swick (former friend) nixes the Thailand gym project with Roger. (Source: MiddleEasy.com | Roger Huerta doesn't seem that thrilled with Mike Swick and his business decisions)

Phil Baroni (former friend) now has serious beef with Roger, calls him out on Twitter, Sherdog, etc., saying "Huerta has no old friends, and a big mouth!" (Source: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/70269035-post15.html)

There is no way that this psycho nut case weighs under 250 pounds. Phone Post
6/24/12 6:15 PM
Clarence Parents

She has pics of 'herself' on her twitter.
6/24/12 6:18 PM
MITman2k
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/12 6:19 PM
Yikes, ask a girl on a date, and end up getting a unauthorized biographer...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.