UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

6/24/12 6:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - Allow me to explain this "curse" that is happening to Roger Huerta.

Mike Swick (former friend) nixes the Thailand gym project with Roger. (Source: MiddleEasy.com | Roger Huerta doesn't seem that thrilled with Mike Swick and his business decisions)

Phil Baroni (former friend) now has serious beef with Roger, calls him out on Twitter, Sherdog, etc., saying "Huerta has no old friends, and a big mouth!" (Source: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/70269035-post15.html)

Oscar Enriquez (owner of UWF promotion that Roger fought at against War Machine in November 2011) and his son Oscar (former friend of Roger) have parted ways with Roger after many years of "friendship." Why? Because "business and friendship don't mix." (Source: https://twitter.com/OscarG_UWF/status/216607003789897730)

Arianny Celeste (former friend & fling of Roger) said in 2008 she and Roger are "no longer on speaking terms" and "no longer friends." (Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/08/13/non-breaking-news-roger-huerta-and-arianny-celeste-no-longer-on-speaking-terms/). She is one of many women who feel this way.

An individual who has been fucked over badly by Roger contacted me recently, and had OVERWHELMINGLY bad things to say about him (source: confidential). This person supports the book I'm writing but doesn't believe I will succeed at helping Roger because "He will never change."

Several individuals who have known Roger for years have talked to me, stating "He needs serious help," and that they are in support of the book I'm writing (source: confidential).

What do all of the above have in common? ROGER HUERTA.

Roger was once a rising star, at the top of his game in the UFC... until things began to crumble. His MASK began to fall apart. Look at his relentless string of losses (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Huerta), including his latest on June 23, 2012 -- a brutal soccer kick KO to the head, courtesy of Zorobabel Moreira.

Roger is losing for a reason. I attempted to talk to him about this on the phone after he lost to War Machine, but we only had 15 minutes until he was cut off. His fast-paced lifestyle prevents him from having sufficiently deep conversations with people who can help him address his issues. In other words: Roger continues to choose NOT to address why he is creating all of this failure himself. He is choosing not to seek help. He chooses to continue living a lifestyle that is leading to his downfall.

Why the fuck do I, a total stranger, care so much about his well-being? He could get my answer simply by asking me. It would require me to open my heart to him and share things I've never shared with anyone. But Roger hasn't made any attempt to get to the bottom of this -- because he is afraid of me, and really, afraid of women. I'm a female who HASN'T thrown herself at Roger, and who in fact WALKED OUT on him after he said some revealing things during a dinner that prompted me to think: "Run away from him. Run far, far away."

But walking out was my mistake. It was me acting in fear. I instantly regretted it. So I did the best that I could with it: I decided to write a book.

My book was never intended to be about "Roger Huerta's Fall from Grace." It was intended to be about my own personal journey in wanting to find the perfect love, putting a celebrity on a pedestal, and doing the unthinkable -- gaining intimate access to said celebrity and his inner circle. As a result of my actions, several people who know Roger better than I do have shared stories with me, deepening my understanding of him.

But the most important person in all of this -- Roger himself -- has failed to contact me. Roger shut me out, because I hurt his ego. I didn't properly thank him for dinner, and I didn't properly say goodbye. Big fucking deal, right? It was a dumb mistake... but one which turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise.

(continued in next post...)

6/24/12 6:44 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fron the youtube comments:

"I am not worried about Roger Huerta retaliating against me. His actions in the past few years guarantee he would fail, and his bad karma is already working in my favor (or maybe it's my? good karma). I am out to help Roger heal his soul so he stops losing and starts treating the people in his life better. I'm doing what no other person in the world has ever done before. If I risk my own success to help him, that's fine. I care about him that much. If he sues me, that is a victory for ME - not him"
6/24/12 6:45 PM
Clarence Parents
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandsomeTopTeam - Fron the youtube comments:

"I am not worried about Roger Huerta retaliating against me. His actions in the past few years guarantee he would fail, and his bad karma is already working in my favor (or maybe it's my? good karma). I am out to help Roger heal his soul so he stops losing and starts treating the people in his life better. I'm doing what no other person in the world has ever done before. If I risk my own success to help him, that's fine. I care about him that much. If he sues me, that is a victory for ME - not him"

Cunty.
6/24/12 6:47 PM
JoelN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/24/12 6:48 PM
judobill
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My God, those fingers!
6/24/12 6:49 PM
dipsheet
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Railsback would be jealous of those eyes.
6/24/12 6:50 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd
6/24/12 6:51 PM
FlyingTriangle
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she has crazy fucking eyes... what a fucking nutjob
6/24/12 6:53 PM
remedy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel pretty bad for roger now; there's not much recourse he can take against her and she just keeps spouting vitriol in the form of "help".
thebravebull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She not bad looking. Too bad she's certifiably cuckoo. Does she really think people are going to buy a book about Roger Huerta? Aw fuck it. You can't reason with the insane.

I'll bet Rog wishes he stood by and let Bobino hit that chick as many times as he wanted to. Having some psycho-cunt latch on to him as a result of that video hardly seems like a just reward.
KurtIce

She want teh cack Phone Post
6/24/12 6:54 PM
JFF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody please post the "in" gif of the guy jumping into the car

That's me right now
6/24/12 6:56 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw that soccer kick KO this morning. Damn. Used to love watching Roger in the UFC. Thought he was really talented. At the time he had only lost to Florian and Maynard. Two top guys. Thought for sure he would do big things in Bellator. I hope he figures out a way to get back to his winning ways. Phone Post
6/24/12 6:56 PM
Hizzay
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ! So Rogers not even friends with this girl?

And shes trying to strongarm her way into his life by putting all his dirty laundry on blast in a public forum?

Am I following this correctly?

6/24/12 6:57 PM
astra
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
6/24/12 6:59 PM
DukeSilver
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, before this chick is wearing Rogers skin as a raincoat
6/24/12 7:01 PM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of you remember this madness from the last time it came up? Phone Post
6/24/12 7:02 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roguePND80centUGCTT - 
JFF - Somebody please post the "in" gif of the guy jumping into the car

That's me right now

6/24/12 7:02 PM
viorage
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. She's guaranteed to be a good lay though. Those crazy bitches can fuck Phone Post
6/24/12 7:05 PM
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was roger I would just f*ck the crazy off her and be done with it Phone Post
Easytarget
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has the bad crazy.
viorage
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - If I was roger I would just f*ck the crazy off her and be done with it Phone Post
Yup but she would probably say she was raped or something and fuck him over Phone Post
6/24/12 7:07 PM
Hizzay
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I'm reading she's equally as unstable as Roger is percieved to be, unless there long time friends or something.

But from where I stand, she couldnt possibly be more outta line even if she tried.
6/24/12 7:08 PM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbing it up for eventual murder/suicide link. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:11 PM
rufus

Not crazy at all! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.