UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

6/24/12 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was roger I would just f*ck the crazy off her and be done with it Phone Post
Easytarget
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has the bad crazy.
viorage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - If I was roger I would just f*ck the crazy off her and be done with it Phone Post
Yup but she would probably say she was raped or something and fuck him over Phone Post
MichelleLopezCO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell you what guys. When War Machine gets out of jail, I will go meet him and post a video of us hanging. War Machine isn't scared of me. There is nothing scary about me, except that I think, use my brain, go deeper than the surface.

If you're scared... something is up with you.

I am a feeble, soft-spoken, introverted NERD at best who just happens to be one tough cookie on the inside, and happens to have a strong written voice. If you can't see that, you are deaf/blind.

Where's Nick Diaz at. Have him, or any pro fighter meet me and check me to see if I'm legit or not. Roger was scared, so he brought 7 people including his mom, sister, Dave Menne (LOL)... as if I was going to actually get in a brawl with him or something. WOW. I'm honored that you think I'm that tough... but wow.

Don't be scared homie.
6/24/12 7:07 PM
Hizzay
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I'm reading she's equally as unstable as Roger is percieved to be, unless there long time friends or something.

But from where I stand, she couldnt possibly be more outta line even if she tried.
6/24/12 7:08 PM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbing it up for eventual murder/suicide link. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:11 PM
rufus

Not crazy at all! Phone Post
6/24/12 7:12 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - Tell you what guys. When War Machine gets out of jail, I will go meet him and post a video of us hanging. War Machine isn't scared of me. There is nothing scary about me, except that I think, use my brain, go deeper than the surface.

I am a feeble, soft-spoken, introverted NERD at best who just happens to be one tough cookie on the inside, and happens to have a strong written voice. If you can't see that, you are deaf/blind.

Where's Nick Diaz at. Have him, or any pro fighter meet me and check me to see if I'm legit or not. Roger was scared, so he brought 7 people including his mom, sister, Dave Menne (LOL)... as if I was going to actually get in a brawl with him or something. WOW. I'm honored that you think I'm that tough... but wow.

Don't be scared homie.

6/24/12 7:14 PM
FlyingTriangle
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is one crazy ass bish!!!!
6/24/12 7:14 PM
viorage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tits or gtfo psycho Phone Post
6/24/12 7:16 PM
viorage

I'm guessing full bush on this one Phone Post
6/24/12 7:16 PM
Right Hand JO Power
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ war machine's not scared of me

he's in jail for a reason.  he's a fucking psycho degenerate.  using a guy that's had multiple stretches of incarceration as a reference point for your lack of craziness shows just how crazy you are.  i am not someone who supports the use of medication, but for you, you really need to get on something, because you are obviously batshit crazy.
6/24/12 7:17 PM
MichelleLopezCO

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
MichelleLopezCO - (...continued from previous post)

Due to the fact that I may now have the power to legitimately help him, Roger is afraid of me (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYH23ts1ncI&feature=player_embedded). He's worried that I may expose him for who he truly is. He doesn't realize that I know more than he thinks I know. He's worried that his beautiful image will come crashing down, due to the book I'm writing. News flash: God/Karma/The Spiritual Laws are ensuring that Roger is already reaping what he sows.

You want to know why Roger is falling from grace? Read an excellent book called "Working with the Law." It's a spiritual book that describes how we create either perfect heaven, or perfect hell through the choices we make in our everyday lives (think: the 10 Commandments, the spiritual laws, etc.). Roger has been mis-using "the law" for years, and now the law (karma) is coming back to haunt him. It's truly sad and painful to watch, for those who really care about him.

That soccer kick to the head laid Roger out on the ground. Demolished his ego, I'm sure. Now he'll have a perfect opportunity to really think about his actions and the direction of his life -- if it's not too late and if he's not permanently brain-dead from that kick.

Will Roger be redeemed? Will he take responsibility for the outcomes in his life? Will he openly admit his flaws, errors, and sins to the world? Or is he too proud? Will he keep trying to game the public, and keep trying to wear the mask that makes him look like "a good guy who just can't catch a break"? Only time will tell.

Although I've received some very damning, shocking information about Roger, it's not my place to expose those parts of his story. I think he should make the choice and do it himself. Living a lie really eats at your soul. (I know from experience.)

In my tweets, I've been poking and prodding at Roger, encouraging him to make the right choice -- to investigate the hidden parts of himself that are driving his behavior and causing the outcomes in his life. I'm reaching out to him by using the one mechanism he knows best: <b>abuse</b>. I'm no therapist, but I think if he talked to me more, I'm pretty sure he'd be surprised at how much I can help him.

Right now, I'm probably the only person on the planet who can help him, and who genuinely wants to help him... while wanting nothing in return. (Months ago, I even offered to share with him 1/2 of whatever this book sells for... and got no reply from him.) He's burned so many bridges, people are beginning not to care about him anymore.

Roger wants to sue me for trying to help me? Be my guest.  I am not afraid of him (source: http://michellelopez.net/2012/06/fuck-whatever-roger-huerta-has-to-say-about-me/).

At the end of the day, I know I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. So if Roger doesn't ask for my help, then at least I'm attempting to help others by producing this book -- which will have possible cathartic, healing effects due to the power of a great story.

If "crazy" is what gets Roger's (and others') attention and gets people to think, then crazy is what I'll do. I will sacrifice my reputation, my freedom, and my safety in order to help this person who I apparently don't know . (Kinda like him sacrificing his life to help a woman he didn't know in that street fight, huh?)

Roger's fighting career is over. He doesn't need to fight anymore. He used fighting for therapy and it worked for awhile. But now he's being called to something newer and scarier to him -- LOVE. He's being called by God to express his emotions, do public speaking, explore his ACTING skills in a positive way, or do something that requires him to use his heart, not his fists.

Many of us will agree that Roger Huerta is a great ACTOR wearing a mask, and that mask has really begun to crumble. Everything in his life is screaming: "Something needs to change!" Something at his core wants change, which is why HE attracted ME into his life. (I also attracted HIM into MY life, because something at my core also wanted to change.) Things will keep getting worse for Roger unless he makes a decision to work on himself. I would gladly trade fame, money, and success (all of which are inevitably coming to me) for an opportunity to help him. That's how much I care about him.

I hope this post sheds light on my true motives. I hope Roger can remove the curse he's placed on himself.

And I pray that all of this has a positive outcome.

- Michelle Lopez
Twitter: @MichelleLopezCO

You ride the coattails of a warrior like Roger Huerta. He entered a fight. He lost. You seem to take pleasure in his misfortune, as if it validates his rejection of you. You are a lousy person with zero integrity. You lack character and direction in life. Your bitterness is a turn off to many people. Your anger is misguided and awkward.

That explains why I cried Saturday after seeing him get hurt, and prayed for him to get better. Prayed that he is not permanently damaged.

BTW, with a few tweaks, your paragraph could easily apply to Roger.
6/24/12 7:18 PM
GracieDisc
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh this is gonna get real good. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:19 PM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.
6/24/12 7:21 PM
dipsheet
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this approach honestly does not seem inappropriate to you, it's indicative of disconnection.

"If you think everyone in a room is an asshole, you're probably the asshole"
-Joel Olsteen

...switch "asshole" with "Glenn Close".
6/24/12 7:21 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in Phone Post
6/24/12 7:24 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"That explains why I cried Saturday after seeing him get hurt, and prayed for him to get better. Prayed that he is not permanently damaged."

I want to say you are lying but I can totally see your unstable emotions doing this.

Karma this Karma that... Karma is watching you Michelle and waiting for you to slip.
6/24/12 7:25 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow!! This is the kind of thing that scares me about humanity. The absolute craziness that this woman is spouting and the fact that she believes one herself 100%. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:26 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.

Matt wants to wet his whistle.

6/24/12 7:28 PM
P4PBOSS

Omg fucking subd for epic thread. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:30 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - Tell you what guys. When War Machine gets out of jail, I will go meet him and post a video of us hanging. War Machine isn't scared of me. There is nothing scary about me, except that I think, use my brain, go deeper than the surface.

Don't be scared homie.

You're one of the worst kinds of people, I'm sure this won't bother you but I just want you to know that you are a piece of shit.
6/24/12 7:30 PM
whoabro

roguePND80centUGCTT -
 This bitch is fucking crazy, watch this interview. Thanks for the link Clarence
Wood smash Phone Post
6/24/12 7:34 PM
GracieDisc
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoL at Viorage. Chick is definitely a full busher.

And she's a certifiable psychopath. If she doesn't go away and seek help, I'd be shocked if she doesn't meet her demise by the business end of someone's 12 gauge. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:34 PM
whoabro

Matt Phillips -  Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.
'i feel like i know you... We should meet irl' Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.