UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

6/24/12 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - Tell you what guys. When War Machine gets out of jail, I will go meet him and post a video of us hanging. War Machine isn't scared of me. There is nothing scary about me, except that I think, use my brain, go deeper than the surface.

If you're scared... something is up with you.

I am a feeble, soft-spoken, introverted NERD at best who just happens to be one tough cookie on the inside, and happens to have a strong written voice. If you can't see that, you are deaf/blind.

Where's Nick Diaz at. Have him, or any pro fighter meet me and check me to see if I'm legit or not. Roger was scared, so he brought 7 people including his mom, sister, Dave Menne (LOL)... as if I was going to actually get in a brawl with him or something. WOW. I'm honored that you think I'm that tough... but wow.

Don't be scared homie.

6/24/12 7:14 PM
FlyingTriangle
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is one crazy ass bish!!!!
6/24/12 7:14 PM
viorage
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tits or gtfo psycho Phone Post
6/24/12 7:16 PM
viorage
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing full bush on this one Phone Post
6/24/12 7:16 PM
Right Hand JO Power
1188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ war machine's not scared of me

he's in jail for a reason.  he's a fucking psycho degenerate.  using a guy that's had multiple stretches of incarceration as a reference point for your lack of craziness shows just how crazy you are.  i am not someone who supports the use of medication, but for you, you really need to get on something, because you are obviously batshit crazy.
6/24/12 7:18 PM
GracieDisc
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh this is gonna get real good. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:19 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.
6/24/12 7:21 PM
dipsheet
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this approach honestly does not seem inappropriate to you, it's indicative of disconnection.

"If you think everyone in a room is an asshole, you're probably the asshole"
-Joel Olsteen

...switch "asshole" with "Glenn Close".
6/24/12 7:21 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in Phone Post
6/24/12 7:24 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"That explains why I cried Saturday after seeing him get hurt, and prayed for him to get better. Prayed that he is not permanently damaged."

I want to say you are lying but I can totally see your unstable emotions doing this.

Karma this Karma that... Karma is watching you Michelle and waiting for you to slip.
6/24/12 7:25 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow!! This is the kind of thing that scares me about humanity. The absolute craziness that this woman is spouting and the fact that she believes one herself 100%. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:26 PM
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.

Matt wants to wet his whistle.

6/24/12 7:28 PM
P4PBOSS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omg fucking subd for epic thread. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:30 PM
Demolition Man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - Tell you what guys. When War Machine gets out of jail, I will go meet him and post a video of us hanging. War Machine isn't scared of me. There is nothing scary about me, except that I think, use my brain, go deeper than the surface.

If you're scared... something is up with you.

I am a feeble, soft-spoken, introverted NERD at best who just happens to be one tough cookie on the inside, and happens to have a strong written voice. If you can't see that, you are deaf/blind.

Where's Nick Diaz at. Have him, or any pro fighter meet me and check me to see if I'm legit or not. Roger was scared, so he brought 7 people including his mom, sister, Dave Menne (LOL)... as if I was going to actually get in a brawl with him or something. WOW. I'm honored that you think I'm that tough... but wow.

Don't be scared homie.

You're one of the worst kinds of people, I'm sure this won't bother you but I just want you to know that you are a piece of shit.
6/24/12 7:30 PM
whoabro

roguePND80centUGCTT -
 This bitch is fucking crazy, watch this interview. Thanks for the link Clarence
Wood smash Phone Post
6/24/12 7:34 PM
GracieDisc
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoL at Viorage. Chick is definitely a full busher.

And she's a certifiable psychopath. If she doesn't go away and seek help, I'd be shocked if she doesn't meet her demise by the business end of someone's 12 gauge. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:34 PM
whoabro

Matt Phillips -  Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.
'i feel like i know you... We should meet irl' Phone Post
6/24/12 7:36 PM
JonnyW
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the crazy!
6/24/12 7:37 PM
frederic
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Michelle, are you going to be in Vegas for 148? If so, I'd love to hang out. You seem like an interesting person and a lot of fun to be around.

translation: Can I has chapter 22 of your book to be about me?
6/24/12 7:41 PM
BrunoMcGyver
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanna be a narcissist and say my post was the 1st after her creepy frat story. wooooooooooo!
6/24/12 7:42 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey now, Im a happily married man!
6/24/12 7:44 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is incredible. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:44 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy chick, subbed for continued crazy denial. Phone Post
6/24/12 7:50 PM
frederic
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her stalking of War Machine:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1945303&page=1&pc=341

(blue namer, please link)
6/24/12 7:52 PM
TSMontana
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel kinda bad this thread got hijacked from the magical one. Not sure about the SI jinx.

Now, back to the interesting developing sub-plot...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.